2Myo Disinfectant Concentrate

Myo Disinfectant Concentrate Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Myo Disinfectant Concentrate? Claim your listing.
AJ Rahman

Where can I buy it from?

AJ Rahman

Where can I get it from, in the north Shore, Sydney?

Diane Dickerson

I wish I new. I can't find it anywhere now. Maybe they went bust over covid.

Samten Z.
Samten Z.

Is this use for cleaning clothes?

Marina
Marina

Where can I buy MYO disinfectant?

Kay S.
Kay S.

I can not get this anymore at IGA where is it available please

Jo L.
Jo L.

Where can I buy it

Sandra S.
Sandra S.

Where can I find this product? I need to buy it. I've been using it for years. But can't seem to find it anywhere.

I think they have stopped contributing it. Cheers Diane

garry
garry

where can I purchase it

Colin K.
Colin K.

Where can I buy MYO Disinfectant Concentrate in Adelaide?

Vivien b.
Vivien b.

Where can l buy MYO disinfectant from as mine is almost finished. I live in Watson Bay NSW Coles Woolworths don't seem to stock it now l find it brilliant

neville
neville

where can you buy Myo product from?

kim hervey bay

Its been discontinued unfortunately, the closet to it is the woolworths brand, strike, lavender, but its only in 1ltr bottles, not concentrate either

Maria sanderson
Maria sanderson

Where in adelaide do I buy it

kim hervey bay

its no longer available in Australia, they discontinued it

just me
just me

How can they stop producing an Australian product of reliable disinfectant in the middle of a pandemic. they have deregistered in 2017 but another company called Innover Sante was registered in 2018. is it now an overseas product. another Australian product bites the dust..... Bought an Solvol lately... no that's gone too.

Dan
Dan

Might be of interest regarding Solvol, there is now an Australian made replacement available called GritMitts https://www.repco.com.au/en/safety-workshop-consumables/cleaning-hygiene/hand-cleaners-creams-soaps/gritmitts-hand-soap-bar-aagmbr-1/p/A5599990

Edward H.
Edward H.

Have distribution of Myo lavender disinfectan
Stoped because of COVID cause can’t find it in any of the stores you show on your website

Carol
Carol

I’ve noticed it’s gone too but I found the Jif versions an acceptable substitute. Where MYO was always on the top shelf you’ll find Jif is on the bottom shelf so do look carefully to find it. It measures differently too, Jif is 1 drop equal 3 drops or, a 1:3 ratio.

Helen Virgona
Helen Virgona

I have been able to get this from Woolworth .But for some time now they do not have in their stores .can you let me where can I buy it please I live in Vermont sth Victoria 3133 I'm down to my last bottle of it .
need some please to get it !!!!!

Trish

Where can I purchase Mum disinfectant so good and size convenient for caravanners
Port Stephens

bargain hunter

Unfortunately I am unable to get this locally anywhere...noone seems to stock it

kim hervey bay

I can't find it anywhere either, the closest to it is woolies brand, strike lavender, but its not concentrate,

Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

Where can i purchase Myo disinfectant in country new south wales.

I cannot purchase this anywhere in W.A. I have no idea in N S W....Sorry

Geraldine Kennedy
Geraldine Kennedy

Where can I purchase this product?

Lana B.

from what i can see the company is now deregistered and no longer trading - Damn always sems to be the best products that we lose.

Jan M.
Jan M.

Hi there, can anyone tell me where I can buy Myo disinfectant concentrate, it was previously sold at our local Foodland also Coles & Woolworths, but unfortunately they are no longer selling it, I do not mind if I have to buy it in bulk I just would love to have some to use.

IGA

Teresa L.
Teresa L.

Not in Illawarra nor Shoalhaven

Karen E.

Where in Toowoomba area can i buy bulk of the concentrated lavender disinfectant

IGA