2Myo Disinfectant Concentrate

Myo Disinfectant Concentrate

2Myo Disinfectant Concentrate
4.4

86% · 375 · 12%
Brand Manager for Myo Disinfectant Concentrate? Claim your listing.

RitaG
RitaGIllawarra, NSW8 posts

Shame about the accessibility!

You pay your money and take your chances! Until this company reviews its Fort Knox security style cap lock I will not buy this product again. I'm sure there are other products out there in the marketplace which can do the job just as economically and which don't break your hand to open each and every time. I have now poured the content of this bottle into one I can open which isn't 'child proof'. I as a responsible adult would make sure that I put dangerous goods out of reach of children and pets - why is some people have to be wrapped in cotton wool at the expense of everyone else!!
It used to be a product I couldn't do without.
You can't open it to access the contents anymore - not wasting my money, will move on to something else.
Serenity80
Serenity80AU4 posts

Freshen up your caravan!

I have been buying Myo Disinfectant Concentrate (Lavender) for four year to freshen up our caravan. I simply add a table spoon full in about a third of a bucket of warm water and then wipe over the benchtops, table top and stainless splash board in our caravan. We use our van often, but when we walk in to it after being shut up when not in use, it always has a pleasant, welcoming aroma.
Pleasant, refreshing aroma. Not overpowering.
Have to search to find it in supermarkets Show reply
Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC747 posts

Bad

This is an inexpensive product that is a concentrate and has a number of cleaning uses in the house. I sometimes just pour a drop in the toilet and flush it about 1 hour later to freshen it up. It comes in 2 fragrances and smells pretty good to use.
This is a small bottle which is convenient to use when you want a bit of freshening up in the house, especially in the bathroom.
It comes in only 2 fragrances, it would be nice if there were some more, or a lightly scented one for those with sensitive noses.
roxygirl