MyRide Sydney

MyRide Sydney

1.0

Total scam

Do not send myride Sydney a cent, just got duped $245, they want online bank transfers. Dont merry xmas [name removed] scumbag

Raquel S.

Raquel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy anything from this company - it is a scam

I ordered a bike and never received the goods. They do not respond to emails and you cannot access your account. They encourage you to pay via bank transfer because they know that you can't recover it.

JenWodongaVIC

JenWodongaVICNortheast, VIC

No Reply

My Ride have not replied to my email inquiry. I was going to buy a bike and had questions.

The website says that they have “ premium support 24/7 including holiday” regarding replying to customer emails. Thank you to the people here who wrote their reviews. Your reviews have saved me from the stress and money loss.

Appreciative for your review and am sorry for the stress these crap caused you.

Bike Shops

Find out how MyRide Sydney compares to other Bike Shops

Do not order anything from myride sydney

I have also ordered a couple of bikes and now get no response when I try to contact them. I don't think I'll be getting the bikes....

No delivery and no contact

This website has many different bikes supposedly for sale (typically older models) with discounts between 20% and 40% and looks relatively well made as a site until you look further and see no account or order details etc. However, despite being apparently a major retailer based in Bankstown, the website is registered to My Bike Ride PTY which does not exist as an ABN and therefore you will receive no contact after ordering and no delivery and therefore please stay well away!

Todd W.asked

I sent myride sydney $245 online (silly me) to their ANZ account as listed in an email how can ANZ have this account active when the owner of the account is obtaining money by deception aren't they complicit in this fraud. And yes I've notified them ?

CategoryOnline Shops and Bike Shops