excellent

like the previous reviewer i received a pathetic manual - buy hey, i bought a rower, not a personal training manual. if i had any questions i could look them up on the net or contact aussiefitness who were more than helpful.
i find the rower solidly built, sturdy and very effective - much more so that the others i tried.
i used to row at college (am 68 now) but the feeling was very familiar, which it wasn't with any of the 'mechanical' ones.
i use it every day (as does my wife), and although we don't push it to it's limits, it is certainly standing up to our use and making us both feel much fitter.

Dud Rower

I paid $899.95 for a water rower from elite fitness Maroochydore It was delivered already assembled water included. The manufacturers product brochure was nothing more than 5 pages printed straight of a website. The warranty card was also just a print of from the Internet. I asked the store if this was a new machine they assured me it was. I asked for the original product manual, I was told several times over the company MyRower does not provide a normal manual and all there information is printed of their website. I remember spending several hours trying to get a hold of an Australian Rep from My Rower to confirm this to no avail. So I used this machine a dozen times if that over the next year, it really wasnt very good. I reminded myself it was a machine for repetition but often got of and worked my dumbbells instead. I kept the machine in a dust free room and cleaned it often. One day the retractable strap broke to my surprise it was 3 months out of warranty. MyRower will not send a tech rep out as its 3 months out of warranty. They will send me the part if I pay postage $20 To replace this part the entire pully system needs to be dismantled and no assembly information is available as its part of the manufacturers assembly not the retailers. So really if u want to waste time and money I recommend NOT the MyRower water rowing machine
I liked the concept
it really worked no muscles and broke out of warranty with no chance of repair