My Secret Fling

My Secret Fling

let down really looking for someone

Hi for Gods sake most of us on these meeting are fair dinkum looking for a mate. When you seem to be going OK than BAM. Thanks My Secret Fling. Please be a honest site. Thanks.

Scam Site Keep Away From This Site

Very cleverly arranged site to deceive you & entice you to debut your card.
There are hundreds if girls contacting you and some follow up if you don’t reply.
None of them want to contact you on your own email as then they will lose income. They will continue to chat to keep you on the site.
There are a few who give you their email contact, but that is another game as they try to lead you to another website where again your credit cards details are required and despite their plea that it’s free, your card will be debited as you enter the next phase and in this phase your card is debited again each time about 50-60 Aus $
At the end of this you still don’t get a date. This company should be stopped as they must be cheating so many people...

Good but

Good but it's really expensive. And most of the girls are clearly bots and will sucker you in. 1 in 10 might be real. So be careful.

Are u able to chat & send pics free to other ppl

This site is a complete scam at the highest level. You get 250 messages saying they are from your area. None of them are willing to meet up always some sort of excuses and they want to stay on the site to waste more credits and your time. Don’t waste your money on credit it is a complete scam to the highest degree.

I paid fourty dollars for premium package last Friday and still can't use it it still keeps telling me that I need to buy credits when I shouldn't need to so can you fix the problem soon as possible please
just to take your money and give you nothing most girls are just put there by them they dont really exist

Similar listings