My Secret Fling

My Secret Fling

PURCHase of credits

I purchased credits this morning . The reply I got said try again . I did and to no avail. I checked my bank and had to transfer money into an account to purchase some credits .I re applied to purchase some credits . The same answer I got , please re apply . I did and inthe end I reapplied FOUR TIMES . the credits were fully paid for and no credits were given to my online acc. I ONLY WANTED ONE LOT OF CREDITS FOR 55.99 DOLLARS . I need a refund for THREE lots of credits and I want my credits that I paid for .

Mysecretfling not a fake but just does what the terms and conditions promise

To all complainers,
1. Please read the Terms and Conditions of this site which say among other conditions:
5.2. mysecretfling.com has entertainment as its goal, it is explicitly not the purpose of mysecretfling.com to establish dates or meetings in person.
2. They do what they say as per above 5.2. That is not a scam.
They are guilty of misleading customers until they read 5.2, but don;t winge if you don;t read the Terms and Conditions , the small print Ignorance does not legally count.

Are u able to chat & send pics free to other ppl

This site is a complete scam at the highest level. You get 250 messages saying they are from your area. None of them are willing to meet up always some sort of excuses and they want to stay on the site to waste more credits and your time. Don’t waste your money on credit it is a complete scam to the highest degree.

I paid fourty dollars for premium package last Friday and still can't use it it still keeps telling me that I need to buy credits when I shouldn't need to so can you fix the problem soon as possible please
just to take your money and give you nothing most girls are just put there by them they dont really exist

Similar listings