Mytopia Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Mytopia

25 questions from our users

Rob
Robasked

I can’t download the manual for my Infrared Heater- ThermaStrip 18 SKU:HEABARBIOAW18 can u please send them to me it’s bloody cold in Melbourne

Ali A.
Ali A.asked

hi looking at buying a amg gtr from my topia but i am wondering does it have radio and USB plug.

Hi Ali,
Our AMG GTR Kids Ride On Car does Not have the USB port and radio.
For more inquiries please email us support@mytopia.com.au
Kind Regards,
The Mytopia Store Team

Derek
Derekasked

Just purchased a 4 in 1 Evaporator Air Cooler Portable Commercial Fan Industrial Workshop Water 55 L Tank. Unable to download instructions, please email instructions . Very hot in Brisbane QLD at the moment. My order number 04-06151-30148. Thanks

Hi Derek,

Here's the link for the user manual:

Mark Oasked

Hi Team i cannot download the manual for our new cooker, The datastremserver comes back as busy unreachable. Is there any way I can get it emailed to me.
Tried this.
I have purchased a lot of your products before and now cannot get access to any of the old ones either on the datastreamserver???
All the best Mark

Mark O

even tried your Ebay store same thing......
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.datastreamserver.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Hi Mark,

The link is working fine on our end.

Please try to check the security settings on your computer as that might be the reason you are not able to get the link to load.

Jennifer R.asked

cannot download me manual for eurochef can you email me one

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

In order for us to find your order history and properly address your concerns, can you please provide the following details:

- Order ID
- eBay username (if purchased on eBay)
- email address
- Name on the order
- Mobile number
- Address used on the order

We'll watch for your reply and get everything sorted quickly for you.

Jennifer randall 0754994786. 69 crestridge cresent morayfield qld

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for the response!

Here's the link for the manual:

J Wiseasked

Hi I bought an electric scooter from you that lasted a couple months before battery completely stopped working and have tried previously to get sorted but no luck is there anything you can do to help?

Hi There!

Thanks for your question - I am more than happy to help you with your enquiry.

If you could please provide the following information I will get one of our customer support team members to get in touch with you to help you resolve the issue;

- Ebay Username (If purchased on our Ebay store)
- Original order number (if you have it - will either start with 100000 or M211 usually)
- full name used on the order
- delivery address for the order you supplied
- email address you had the order confirmation and invoice sent through to
- phone number used on the order

If you could let me know the above information this will help us locate your original order.

Cate
Mytopia Store Team

Hi Cate,
This was given to me as a gift so I do not have those details on me but can see if I can get these. Are you able to tell me what my options are as I have dealt with your customer service in the Past and found them no help at all.

Hi J Wise,

Thanks for your response - I am sorry you have felt let down in the past and I hope to show you we are more helpful than we may have been before.

We stock a wide range of spare parts for all of our products - in order to see which scooter you have and to provide spare parts links I will need to know the exact model of scooter you have so I can supply this info to one of our customer care team members who can then assist in supplying parts.

As you said you received it as a gift we would need the original order details to see if parts can be sent under warranty meaning it will be no cost to yourself to get you up and scooting away in no time - otherwise you are more than able to jump on mytopia.com.au/spare-parts and select scooters to see the range of spare parts available should you need to purchase the relevant parts.

If you do not want to leave any personal details on here - you can email support@mytopia.com.au with the original order details when you have these and one of our Customer Support team members will be able to assist you further.

We look forward to assisting you, and thank you once again for your question.

Cate
Mytopia Store Team

Paola H.
Paola H.asked

What to do if my order has been in the process for two days and the mail is not answered, it was supposed to be dispatched in 24 hours, what do I do?

Hi Paola,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

- Order ID
- eBay username (if purchased on eBay)
- email address
- Name on the order
- Mobile number
- Address used on the order

We'll watch for your reply and get everything sorted quickly for you.

Best Regards,

Nick A.
Nick A.asked

My wife bought a bbq but unfortunately she had no idea the day it arrived i had already bought one from elsewhere which i really liked. The bbq arrived today and is still in the box and unopened can we get a refund?

StickyRice Rowe
StickyRice Rowe

They are very reasonable people and were quite nice to deal with, I am sure they would be okay if its not open but you should be contacting them first they don't bite.

Mills BrandsMytopia

Hi Nick, kindly provide us with your order details and we will check if you can still return the item to us.

trissha 1
trissha 1asked

how can I contact Mills Brands pty/ltd aust. re a warrenty

Mills BrandsMytopia

For resolutions to any issue, simply contact us via the eBay message system or to our email which is support@mytopia.com.au

trissha 1
trissha 1asked

cannot find where to download a manual for small bluetooth tredmill TRXI SKU:FTNTRDPRFA1T2 bought from Kogan manufacture Mills Brands old lady can u please help 80 yrs. old.

Mills BrandsMytopia

The manual for this product can be found via the following link:

lucy
lucyasked

bought a faulty gate opener . would like to know how to recieve a refund. please cal 0249980360

Lynette
Lynette

I posted on every site I could ( I purchased via ebay) negative feedback. If I hadn't received a refund - & it has been processed through to my credit card, my next move was to contact David Owen via LinkedIn & send him a message about the crappy after sales service. They even had the audacity to call my husband a liar on the phone. Very quick to take orders but when there's a problem they just don't want to know. To have a recorded message on the phone line to say they are too busy (6 weeks out from Xmas) & you need to email support which will be answered within one business hour, which is not in any way adhered to - they don't even respond within 1 business day, is so unprofessional it's ridiculous. I run a business & if I treated our customers in this manner - I'd have no business at all.

Mills BrandsMytopia

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! For all warranty related queries please send an email to support@mytopia.com.au. This will enable us to assist you further with your concern.

George Lattouf
George Lattoufasked

I've just bought a pool cover reel and need a manual to put it together

Mills BrandsMytopia

Hi George, Please check your eBay, we have sent the manual there.

Glenys Elliott
Glenys Elliottasked

I have a polycool icemaker model IM-2SV & would like to download the manual -thanks Glenys

Mills BrandsMytopia

Kindly check your inbox or spam mail. We emailed you the manual as per your request.

Marilyn Marsden
Marilyn Marsdenasked

I need the manual for Jet USA multifunctional steam cleaner

Hi Marilyn,

The Manual has been sent to your personal email address. Kindly check. If you require further assistance, our email is support@mytopia.com.au.

marg53asked

My name is John Thompson I Can’t seem to download the manual for golf buggy electric trolley automatic motorised foldable cat led black purchased on the 15/07/2019 purchase no #26816039. Through catch.com and pay pal. I have been to all the site that they suggested but no joy as it says no information available. Please send me a copy of the buggy post to P.O. Box 733 Denmark. Western Australia.

Mills BrandsMytopia

Sorry to hear that! I have arranged for someone to urgently get back to you about this.

marg53

Thanks very much for sending the manual. It’s very much appreciated.
Kind regards
John Thompson

Darryl
Darrylasked

Hi
I bought a genforce gt 6000 about 8 weeks ago.
On its second usage on the weekend the spark arrestor fell off.
The second thing that happened is the fuel switch beneath the starting handle began leaking petrol. This will mean that our camper van will reek of petrol and could trigger an explosion. We cannot use the generator for what it is intended
What will you do for me please?
Regards
Darryl

Mills BrandsMytopia

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! For all warranty related queries please send an email to support@mytopia.com.au. This will enable us to send you return details so that your generator can be inspected and tested by our technicians and we can provide you with a remedy.

Mark
Markasked

Hello Mytopia, I have a XG-SF 2500 generator, my priming bulb have perished & is cracked, therefore I can’t use the generator. Can you supply me with a new priming bulb for this generator or do you know where I could purchase one?
Regards
Mark Bain.

Mills BrandsMytopia

Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Please find a link available for the part that you require.

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Loz
Lozasked

Where do you source your euro grille bbqs from?

ianm
ianm

i don't source euro grille bbqs

trim1969
trim1969

my Topia

Mills BrandsMytopia

We purchase directly from the manufacturer and we are the only supplier in Australia.

Radley
Radleyasked

I bought a red track pop up multi-purpose shower/toilet/change room tent. It arrived on time. But there are no instructions on how to unfold it or fold it back up? There are hard to follow instructions for a single pop up tent but nothing for the duo tent? It popped up without much trouble. Please send us instructions as the tent is still up and needs to be put away so we can take it camping. Thank you

Mills BrandsMytopia

Hi there, thanks for contacting us! If you have a look at this manual, this should give you some further insight into taking it down. https://www.datastreamserver.com/manuals/tents-manual.pdf Please contact us if you have any further questions.

Manniasked

Hi, I purchased a hand steam cleaner not too long ago, I used it once and went to use it again on the weekend and the window steamer nozzle on the hose split. Can I get it replaced and how do I go about it?

Hi there Manni,

Thanks for contacting us! You are more than welcome to send us an email with a photo of the nozzle for warranty purposes and once we have the photo we can look into sending you a replacement.

Our email is supposrt@mytopia.com.au. We look forward to having this matter resolved for you.

Manni

Thank you so much for getting back to me, I really appreciate your response and I will being sending on the photo you requested asap.

Kind regards,
Manni Hurnak

Get an answer from our members and Mytopia representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops