2Mytopia

Mytopia Questions & Answers

pete hembra
pete hembra

Hi i have (2) two E Guard SLS-178 Siding gates i am unable to control them individually with the remotes am i able to change the frequency help please
best regards Pete Hembra

Mytopia   DM

Hi Pete, Please go through the pairing process as outlined in the manual or refer to this video via the following link - external link
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us at support@mytopia.com.au with your order details.
Regards, Laura

tricky
tricky

One of the ads for your Wooden Tower Cubby House states 'Free Shipping'. If so, then I will purchase (I live in Perth)!

Robert
Robert

Yes free shipping

Mytopia   DM

Hi Tricky, The appropriate shipping cost can be checked by entering the delivery postcode in the "calculate shipping" box.

Simply enter your postcode in the box and click "Calculate".

Please be advised that if you are using a mobile device, select the item to open the full listing. Then enter your postcode for an instant price. Delivery and pick-up information will also be available on that page for you.

I'm glad to double check it for you. Please provide your postcode.

If for any reason you have any trouble during checkout, please let us know We are always here to help!

Warm Regards,
Mytopia Team

Peter
Peter

Hi there bought a electric slicer and I can’t get the manual to it,did all the things you asked and still no manual cheers

Mytopia   DM

Hey Patrick! Thanks for reaching us! Could you please provide me with your invoice number so I can check your details and get into contact with you?

If you have any additional questions please feel free to reach out to me at support@mytopia.com.au.

Cheers!

Mitch
The Mytopia Resolutions Team

Mytopia   DM

Hey Patrick! We have not received any reply from you. Could you please provide me with your invoice number so I can check your details and get into contact with you?

You may also reach out to me at support@mytopia.com.au.

Cheers!

Mitch
The Mytopia Resolutions Team

Nat
Nat

I was going to order a home gym set but have read all the fb reviews of how terrible the company is with not delivering or not answering or following up on warranty issues. Has anyone had dramas with the full home gym set?

Maryanne Law
Maryanne Law

I can’t download my manual for my sola fountain pump and filter

Mytopia   DM

Hi Maryanne, You can directly download the manual from this link - external link

We have also sent you a PDF file via email.

Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us back. Cheers!

Regards,

Pio
Mytopia Store Support Team

Jan
Jan

Unable to download the user manual for 10lt Digital Air Fryer (reference COKAFREUCA15X).
Could you please email the manual to me
Janellks2006@gmail.com

Rob
Rob

I can’t download the manual for my Infrared Heater- ThermaStrip 18 SKU:HEABARBIOAW18 can u please send them to me it’s bloody cold in Melbourne

Mytopia   DM

You may download the manual from the link below: external link

Any questions send us a message at support@mytopia.com.au

Ali A.
Ali A.

hi looking at buying a amg gtr from my topia but i am wondering does it have radio and USB plug.

Mytopia   DM

Hi Ali, Our AMG GTR Kids Ride On Car does Not have the USB port and radio.
For more inquiries please email us support@mytopia.com.au
The Mytopia Store Team

Derek
Derek

Just purchased a 4 in 1 Evaporator Air Cooler Portable Commercial Fan Industrial Workshop Water 55 L Tank. Unable to download instructions, please email instructions . Very hot in Brisbane QLD at the moment. My order number 04-06151-30148. Thanks

Hi Derek, Here's the link for the user manual:

Mark O

Hi Team i cannot download the manual for our new cooker, The datastremserver comes back as busy unreachable. Is there any way I can get it emailed to me.
Tried this.
I have purchased a lot of your products before and now cannot get access to any of the old ones either on the datastreamserver???
All the best Mark

Mark O

even tried your Ebay store same thing......
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.datastreamserver.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Mytopia   DM

Hi Mark, The link is working fine on our end.

external link

Please try to check the security settings on your computer as that might be the reason you are not able to get the link to load.

Jennifer R.

cannot download me manual for eurochef can you email me one

Mytopia   DM

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for getting in touch with us.

In order for us to find your order history and properly address your concerns, can you please provide the following details:

- Order ID
- eBay username (if purchased on eBay)
- email address
- Name on the order
- Mobile number
- Address used on the order

We'll watch for your reply and get everything sorted quickly for you.

Jennifer randall 0754994786. 69 crestridge cresent morayfield qld

Mytopia   DM

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for the response!

Here's the link for the manual:

Jennifer R.

Tryed to download the manual will not register

Mytopia   DM

Hi Jennifer, Please send us an email instead so we can send the user manual to your email address.

please include this reference in your email: 1000002240234 and double-check the email address you are sending it to support@mytopia.com.au

Thank you.

Thank you. 100002240234

Mark O

Hi we just brought the same cooker and cannot open the website to download the manual??
Cheers Mark

Hi Mark, Here's the link for the user manual:

external link

If you are unable to open the link, please send us an email instead at support@mytopia.com.au so we can send the user manual to your email address.

Thank you.

Have not used it yet

J Wise

Hi I bought an electric scooter from you that lasted a couple months before battery completely stopped working and have tried previously to get sorted but no luck is there anything you can do to help?

Mytopia   DM

Hi There! Thanks for your question - I am more than happy to help you with your enquiry.

If you could please provide the following information I will get one of our customer support team members to get in touch with you to help you resolve the issue;

- Ebay Username (If purchased on our Ebay store)
- Original order number (if you have it - will either start with 100000 or M211 usually)
- full name used on the order
- delivery address for the order you supplied
- email address you had the order confirmation and invoice sent through to
- phone number used on the order

If you could let me know the above information this will help us locate your original order.

Hi Cate,
This was given to me as a gift so I do not have those details on me but can see if I can get these. Are you able to tell me what my options are as I have dealt with your customer service in the Past and found them no help at all.

Mytopia   DM

Hi J Wise, Thanks for your response - I am sorry you have felt let down in the past and I hope to show you we are more helpful than we may have been before.

We stock a wide range of spare parts for all of our products - in order to see which scooter you have and to provide spare parts links I will need to know the exact model of scooter you have so I can supply this info to one of our customer care team members who can then assist in supplying parts.

As you said you received it as a gift we would need the original order details to see if parts can be sent under warranty meaning it will be no cost to yourself to get you up and scooting away in no time - otherwise you are more than able to jump on external link  and select scooters to see the range of spare parts available should you need to purchase the relevant parts.

If you do not want to leave any personal details on here - you can email support@mytopia.com.au with the original order details when you have these and one of our Customer Support team members will be able to assist you further.

We look forward to assisting you, and thank you once again for your question.

Hi Cate,
I have a bullet Stealth scooter and was told already that it is not covered under warranty. It only has 12km approximately on it and was sent back to your workshop due to it having parts replaced and when it came back it would not hold charge which I was then told it’s not under warranty and that I had to pay $299 for the cost of replacing the battery. This is where as I mentioned they became very unhelpful. I have a scooter i cannot use sitting here gathering dust that only lasted 12km which I feel was caused by what ever your work shop had done when parts were replaced. Please advise my options.

Mytopia   DM

Hi J Wise, Thank you for your response - do you have any information pertaining to the Service Order at all? It is really hard to know the circumstances surrounding previous correspondence when I cannot locate any order history or service numbers.

As you mentioned the scooter was brought back to us, can you please supply me the RMA number that was issued to you at all? This will help me look into the situation and get a better understanding of what happened if you can supply me this number. I can then consult the factory trained technicians we have and get their full report on the scooter as well.

If you could please supply me this RMA number it would be a great help.

Paola H.
Paola H.

What to do if my order has been in the process for two days and the mail is not answered, it was supposed to be dispatched in 24 hours, what do I do?

Mytopia   DM

Hi Paola, Thank you for getting in touch with us.

- Order ID
- eBay username (if purchased on eBay)
- email address
- Name on the order
- Mobile number
- Address used on the order

We'll watch for your reply and get everything sorted quickly for you.

Best Regards,

Nick A.
Nick A.

My wife bought a bbq but unfortunately she had no idea the day it arrived i had already bought one from elsewhere which i really liked. The bbq arrived today and is still in the box and unopened can we get a refund?

StickyRice Rowe
StickyRice Rowe

They are very reasonable people and were quite nice to deal with, I am sure they would be okay if its not open but you should be contacting them first they don't bite.

Mytopia   DM

Hi Nick, kindly provide us with your order details and we will check if you can still return the item to us.

how can I contact Mills Brands pty/ltd aust. re a warrenty

Mytopia   DM

For resolutions to any issue, simply contact us via the eBay message system or to our email which is support@mytopia.com.au

trissha 1

cannot find where to download a manual for small bluetooth tredmill TRXI SKU:FTNTRDPRFA1T2 bought from Kogan manufacture Mills Brands old lady can u please help 80 yrs. old.

Mytopia   DM

The manual for this product can be found via the following link: external link

lucy
lucy

bought a faulty gate opener . would like to know how to recieve a refund. please cal 0249980360

Lynette
Lynette

I posted on every site I could ( I purchased via ebay) negative feedback. If I hadn't received a refund - & it has been processed through to my credit card, my next move was to contact David Owen via LinkedIn & send him a message about the crappy after sales service. They even had the audacity to call my husband a liar on the phone. Very quick to take orders but when there's a problem they just don't want to know. To have a recorded message on the phone line to say they are too busy (6 weeks out from Xmas) & you need to email support which will be answered within one business hour, which is not in any way adhered to - they don't even respond within 1 business day, is so unprofessional it's ridiculous. I run a business & if I treated our customers in this manner - I'd have no business at all.

Mytopia   DM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! For all warranty related queries please send an email to support@mytopia.com.au. This will enable us to assist you further with your concern.

George Lattouf
George Lattouf

I've just bought a pool cover reel and need a manual to put it together

Mytopia   DM

Hi George, Please check your eBay, we have sent the manual there.

Glenys Elliott
Glenys Elliott

I have a polycool icemaker model IM-2SV & would like to download the manual -thanks Glenys

Mytopia   DM

Kindly check your inbox or spam mail. We emailed you the manual as per your request.

Marilyn Marsden
Marilyn Marsden

I need the manual for Jet USA multifunctional steam cleaner

Mytopia   DM

Hi Marilyn, The Manual has been sent to your personal email address. Kindly check. If you require further assistance, our email is support@mytopia.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Mytopia representatives

Visit Official Website