Mytopia

Mytopia Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

24 questions from our users

Jackoasked

Hi I purchased the 3.2l ice maker and after about a month it stopped shovelling the ice into the trough and now just jams up and indicates no water and ice full. What would the cause of this be please, it's very frustrating and pretty much can't be used.
Cheers
Damian

Mills BrandsMytopia

If you can please send us your order details to support@mytopia.com.au so we can look into this for you and work with you to resolve your issue.

Hi my order number was M1009654
19 December 2015
Payed $369 delivered
Wasn't to impressed as its made only about 15kg of ice in total until it stopped working properly.

Alan Clay

The cause is most likely cheap Chinese product! It is Mytopia's specialty! Buy cheap, buy twice!!

Miss_P

Miss_Pasked

I bought from this company because it was started by two aussie guys [name removed] in their loungeroom. Please pass this question on to them. Why give customers a tracking number but not the carrier information for a large parcel?

Hi Miss P

I am not sure what has happened in this instance as normally this information is passed on with the tracking information. If you can please provide us your order number we will be able to provide you this information instantly.

I apologise that you haven't received our normal standard of customer service and we will be addressing this as well.

Kind regards
Cate

Alan Clay

Started in their lounge room, and that's where it should have stayed!

soulbrounder

soulbrounderasked

I have a warranty issue on something that broke the first week I used it., I brought on eBay and have left 5 message's to their site . I haven't received one rely. Anyone else?

Leroj1
Leroj1

Hi Soulbrounder, I wish I could help you on this but as yet have not been in your situation. All I can suggest is before purchasing something online read up on the product and any reviews you can find as somebody somewhere may have had the same problem before. Having said this I've found it can take a while to get a response from some online sites even if you just have a question about a product or service.
I hope it all works out for you.

Hi Soulbrounder,
I represent Mytopia. We have been having issues with a small percentage of eBay messages over the past 2 weeks. Our email system has not been receiving 100% of them. We can certainly help you. If your eBay ID is the same as the one you have used here, I will have Customer Service contact you on your eBay registered number.

Alan Clay

Ever loaned someone $100.00 and never seen that person again? It was probably worth it. there is a hauntingly familiar theme emerging here!

rae65

rae65asked

reviews on high performance commercial blender

Mills BrandsMytopia

Our blender is a leader in the marketplace and loved by thousands of our customers. Some reviews can be found on our website.

Get an answer from our members and Mytopia representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops