2Mytopia

Mytopia Questions & Answers (page 2)

marg53

My name is John Thompson I Can’t seem to download the manual for golf buggy electric trolley automatic motorised foldable cat led black purchased on the 15/07/2019 purchase no #26816039. Through catch.com and pay pal. I have been to all the site that they suggested but no joy as it says no information available. Please send me a copy of the buggy post to P.O. Box 733 Denmark. Western Australia.

Mytopia   DM

Sorry to hear that! I have arranged for someone to urgently get back to you about this.

marg53

Thanks very much for sending the manual. It’s very much appreciated.
Kind regards
John Thompson

Hi

I bought a genforce gt 6000 about 8 weeks ago.

On its second usage on the weekend the spark arrestor fell off.

The second thing that happened is the fuel switch beneath the starting handle began leaking petrol. This will mean that our camper van will reek of petrol and could trigger an explosion. We cannot use the generator for what it is intended

What will you do for me please?

Regards

Mytopia   DM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! For all warranty related queries please send an email to support@mytopia.com.au. This will enable us to send you return details so that your generator can be inspected and tested by our technicians and we can provide you with a remedy.

Mark
Mark

Hello Mytopia, I have a XG-SF 2500 generator, my priming bulb have perished & is cracked, therefore I can’t use the generator. Can you supply me with a new priming bulb for this generator or do you know where I could purchase one?

Regards

Mark Bain.

Mytopia   DM

Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch with us! Please find a link available for the part that you require.

external link

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Loz
Loz

Where do you source your euro grille bbqs from?

ianm
ianm

i don't source euro grille bbqs

trim1969
trim1969

my Topia

Mytopia   DM

We purchase directly from the manufacturer and we are the only supplier in Australia.

Radley
Radley

I bought a red track pop up multi-purpose shower/toilet/change room tent. It arrived on time. But there are no instructions on how to unfold it or fold it back up? There are hard to follow instructions for a single pop up tent but nothing for the duo tent? It popped up without much trouble. Please send us instructions as the tent is still up and needs to be put away so we can take it camping. Thank you

Mytopia   DM

Hi there, thanks for contacting us! If you have a look at this manual, this should give you some further insight into taking it down. external link  Please contact us if you have any further questions.

Manni

Hi, I purchased a hand steam cleaner not too long ago, I used it once and went to use it again on the weekend and the window steamer nozzle on the hose split. Can I get it replaced and how do I go about it?

Mytopia   DM

Hi there Manni, Thanks for contacting us! You are more than welcome to send us an email with a photo of the nozzle for warranty purposes and once we have the photo we can look into sending you a replacement.

Our email is supposrt@mytopia.com.au. We look forward to having this matter resolved for you.

Manni

Thank you so much for getting back to me, I really appreciate your response and I will being sending on the photo you requested asap.

Kind regards,

Manni Hurnak

Badgerhobbes
Badgerhobbes

Hi there. I bought a bbq from you. Received one box which contained the bottom half of the bbq. Can someone please tell me where the top half is.

Item number 162027780598

Re: [MYT #CLP-951-41186]:

Mytopia   DM

We sincerely apologise for not seeing this question earlier. I have arranged for someone to urgently get back to you about this.

Jacko

Hi I purchased the 3.2l ice maker and after about a month it stopped shovelling the ice into the trough and now just jams up and indicates no water and ice full. What would the cause of this be please, it's very frustrating and pretty much can't be used.

Cheers

Damian

Mytopia   DM

If you can please send us your order details to support@mytopia.com.au so we can look into this for you and work with you to resolve your issue.

Hi my order number was M1009654

19 December 2015

Payed $369 delivered

Wasn't to impressed as its made only about 15kg of ice in total until it stopped working properly.

Alan Clay

The cause is most likely cheap Chinese product! It is Mytopia's specialty! Buy cheap, buy twice!!

Miss_P
Miss_P

I bought from this company because it was started by two aussie guys [name removed] in their loungeroom. Please pass this question on to them. Why give customers a tracking number but not the carrier information for a large parcel?

Mytopia   DM

Hi Miss P I am not sure what has happened in this instance as normally this information is passed on with the tracking information. If you can please provide us your order number we will be able to provide you this information instantly.

I apologise that you haven't received our normal standard of customer service and we will be addressing this as well.

Kind regards

Cate

Alan Clay

Started in their lounge room, and that's where it should have stayed!

soulbrounder
soulbrounder

I have a warranty issue on something that broke the first week I used it., I brought on eBay and have left 5 message's to their site . I haven't received one rely. Anyone else?

Leroj1
Leroj1

Hi Soulbrounder, I wish I could help you on this but as yet have not been in your situation. All I can suggest is before purchasing something online read up on the product and any reviews you can find as somebody somewhere may have had the same problem before. Having said this I've found it can take a while to get a response from some online sites even if you just have a question about a product or service.

I hope it all works out for you.

Mytopia   DM

Hi Soulbrounder, I represent Mytopia. We have been having issues with a small percentage of eBay messages over the past 2 weeks. Our email system has not been receiving 100% of them. We can certainly help you. If your eBay ID is the same as the one you have used here, I will have Customer Service contact you on your eBay registered number.

Alan Clay

Ever loaned someone $100.00 and never seen that person again? It was probably worth it. there is a hauntingly familiar theme emerging here!

rae65
rae65

reviews on high performance commercial blender

Mytopia   DM

Our blender is a leader in the marketplace and loved by thousands of our customers. Some reviews can be found on our website.

Get an answer from our members and Mytopia representatives

Visit Official Website