Mytopia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (308)

kelly050

kelly050South-Eastern Region, NSW

Easy Roller Knee Walker Scooter

Mytopia gave Excellant service and very fast delivery , as I needed this walker urgently.
I can recommend the Knee walker Scooter to anyone who has to be on crutches short term for a foot injury .. it allows you to still get around the house and attend to activities that would be extremeley difficult with the limitation of crutches.. The Scooter is VERY stable and adjustable to your needs and the basket is very handy.. I even was able to vacc and mop the floor whilst using it.
The quality of this product is outstanding and the small amount assembly is so easy to do, clear instructions provided and the price is very good... .. I Highly recommend this wonderful product!!

HI Kelly,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Im sure our customers will love your description of the walker.
We appreciate you taking the time out to leave such a comprehensive review.
Please come back soon.

Morton B

Morton BHunter Region, NSW

Great product great delivery.

I purchased a 2nd set of deep cycle batteries from them and was suprised by the quick post and delivery. The price was great the product works well out of the box. I am happy and will recommend them to anyone. Dont know much about their other products but I am happy with mine.

Hi Morton,
So glad that you are happy with your purchase! We try to make all our customers as happy as you and its awesome to hear we have done that again.
Come back and shop again soon!

KMC

KMCNew South Wales

Went Well

Used It Last Week And It Worked Well .The Electric Golf Buggy Worked Great.. Will Recommend To Any One Who Wants To Purchase One

Hi KMC,
Wow, thanks for the fantastic 5 star review.
Its great to get positive feedback and please come back soon and shop with us again!

Elly

EllyHunter Region, NSW

Great value for the price

Very reasonable price and good features. Bought on eBay so purchase was very easy. Very sturdy and easy to assemble

Hi Elly,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us 5 stars!
Hopefully see you again soon!

Mick h.

Mick h.Hunter Region, NSW

Xmas joy all year round

This is perfect for young kids to not only get balance control but also co-ordination, at an affordable price. Well worth buying.

Hi Mick,
We are glad to hear that your experience was a positive one and we have made kids happy.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review.
Come back soon!

Nice looking bike, great service.

Denise

Denise

Awesome Valk ebike ladies cruiser style

Great purchase from a great company. Quality of the valk ebike is exceptional, all the bells and whistles you need ,great after servce as well. Thankyou Wade for you great help with the running of the bike tips. Love love love this bike.

Hi Denise,
We are glad to hear that your experience was a positive one.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review.
Come back soon! Happy Riding!

Craig H

Craig HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Valk 27.5" E Bike Extremely Well Built and Great Value

The Valk 27.5" E Bike is amazing with many features on it make it awesome, And with detailed instructions (Which you have to download and print) help you put it together. Go through the settings on the S830 display to make the bike even better. Also great value for a well made E Bike.

Hi Craig,
Wow, thanks for the fantastic review.
Its great to get positive feedback and please come back and shop with us again!
Happy Biking!

great buggy by Mark

Arrived on time
easy assembly, easy control, plenty of power for hilly course.
Would have preferred the manual to be included rather than online , nonprintable version only.
would have liked a sand bucket hook as part of buggy.

Lawrence C.

Lawrence C.Sydney, NSW

all good.

all item arrived as described, response was quick & no hassle. the pickup was easy from warehouse . everything was well packed.

Great bike.

Bought bike through them. Quick delivery. Office staff friendly and quick to respond. Manuals online. Bike had all parts and easy to asswmble

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are proud of our service and are glad to see we have made you happy.
Hopefully see you again soon!

Johns

Johns

Great range of bikes an scooters at very good price

They have a bike that suits all types of riders an price an service to match, I received my bike in few days an customer service is top notch they go out of they way to help you, I haven’t tried my VALK 29" Electric Hardtail Mountain e-Bike, Shimano, Integrated 36V 250W yet since I got bike terrible weather, but putting together very good Quilty for price it’s not 3000 bike so expect that quality like some of reviews about type parts are used an if u go onto there site the price might be cheaper then eBay

Mills BrandsMytopia

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your order. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases!

Clare L.

Clare L.Sydney, NSW

great store

A lot of wares but as I know what I was looking for, easily found my target purchase. No complaints about the air fryer. Have used it a fair bit, no issues

John A

John ASouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect for my home office

Very well constructed and smooth working. I would recommend to friends. It was good to have a choice of colour. The information on the site was helpful and accurate

Martyn

MartynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No product support

I brought a Fuji Micro Generator from there EBay site which they trade under auctiondottcom but the payments are made to Mytopia. Sadly these Chinese built generators have a inferior build quality, mine last 47 mins and Mytopia would not provide any warranty support or parts back up. Lesson learnt I throw the Fuji Micro rubbish in the bin and have now brought a National renowned brand with a true warranty and parts backup.

kellymc24

kellymc24Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do NOT buy from here!!!

They have sent me the wrong parts needed and won’t let me return the item unless they take 20% of what i paid AND I pay postage!!! They say it’s ‘change of mind’ how is it ‘change of mind’ when they have sent me incomplete product with all wrong measurements. It can not be built! (Item is a Pet enclosure)

Shaofeng Gao

Shaofeng GaoSydney, NSW

Great . Job done in a flash . Faster than anyone else. We already using your contact grill . Thanks

Thanks again , I will buy again from you , I did it already 2 times . Very satisfied both times , Great company, good products

Clair

ClairPerth, WA

A very nice 1.3lt soup maker. Makes great soups and easy to clean.

Good quality, stainless steel soup maker. I could do with more recipes for this soup maker. Safety instructions did not come in the box, needed to down load before use. Did not come with warranty card.

John

JohnPerth, WA

ideal for my situation

all good easy to navigate was also a good range of products and also satisfied with the product i brought

Mills BrandsMytopia

Speedy delivery and Good Price.

Product arrived promptly, was well packaged and looks to be good quality although I have not used it as yet.