2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (40) · No

Trevor

Trevor

Poor quality and they do not follow through on warranties

My ebike motor broke after 300km in less than a year and they refused to repair under warranty. Very disappointed at product and service

Hi Trevor!
We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at support@mytopia.com.au.

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good Customer Service

The item I bought from mytopia was not so great but how the staff handled the complaint was outstanding. My emails were answered promptly and they followed through very efficiently. Even though the product was a dud, I would buy from these people again and have recommended them to others as well. This is how customer complaints are supposed to be handled - promptly, with no fuss or acrimony.

Mills BrandsMytopia

We are happy that all your concerns were sorted out - Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Lynne

Lynne

Eurocher 16L Air Fryer - Faulty - Poor customer service from Mytopia

Rod R.

Faulty product and worse communication

I bought this standing desk nearly a month ago, which arrived on time, however was faulty. This was through Kogan and both customer service to fix the issue was poor. No customer service and even when Mytopia called me, the agent was from overseas and he could not talk English. Awful servie

The order reference is 1000002234744

Clint M.

Clint M.Sydney, NSW

Best in class customer service

Bought an ebike with them not long ago. Not only delivery was faster than expectation, but also I did have an issue with a bicycle part (manufactury issue) and they answer my emails extremely fast. They offer to replace the damaged part and they sent the new part with all needed for installation in only a few days with no charge. All you can expect from a serious customer service.
The person that helped me was called WADE (I don't know his last name) but he deserves the acknowledgment if someone from Mytopia reads this!

M2118188-DDD

M2118188-DDDSydney, NSW

EuroChef 60cm 80L 8 Functions Built In Electric Wall Oven - COKOVNEUCA80

Mills BrandsMytopia

This review made our day!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Seo J.

Seo J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish and poooooor service

MoonSydney, NSW

BE CAREFUL! - Misleading product information & return policy

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I recently bought an ebike and it had a couple of issues but Wade was super helpful and got the parts to me the next day to fix the problem. I’m very happy with the bike and experience with Mytopia.

Good Product

Easy to do business with. Had the item I wanted and was prompt in delivery. Costs were reasonable.
Web site is relatively easy to work around and find what is required

Pedro

PedroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great after-sales warranty service

Prompt replacement of a faulty foldout solar panels, 1 week before the end of warranty. Return and send postage covered. Not out of pocket. I could give fewer stars for a faulty product but stars are for after-sales service. Great feedback too.

Truth revealer

Truth revealerSouth East Queensland, QLD

No warranty after sale

Worst bike ever! Bought an eBike on their eBay shop, headlight broke, battery died, pedals fell off just after few rides in few months. They refused to give warranty as they said it is normal wear and tear just like own a car. Nothing is covered and last 6 months for expensive item. No reply from them unless contact them from eBay shop. Buy at your own risk!!!!!! Buy at bike shop will give you better protection.

Mills BrandsMytopia

Could you please provide your order reference details so that we can investigate this further for you?

We hope to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Happy

I've purchased several items from Mytopia and im very happy with all aspects of my dealings with them including price, service and mainly warranty!
Still buying from them now and still happy
Cheers

Tons C.

Tons C.Sydney, NSW

Do not purchased from them! Warranty means nothing! If all else fails call the ACCC to lodge a complaint!

Do not purchased from them... I have purchased an electric scooter from them and I have contacted them on all their hours of operation they state but no one is in or they're "busy", emailed them several times since September on support@mytopia.com.au and still no reply.... So waiting for the appropriate time to lapse so I can lodge my complaint to the ombudsman with the ACCC so they can fine them and still have to resolve my issue immediately.... But to everyone about to purchase with them, DON'T! You will eventually have an issue with the product and you will have to contact them, and there will be nothing but crickets from there end!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

The very very worst store ever! Avoid at all costs! Warranty means nothing!!

Mills BrandsMytopia

Apologise for the inconvenience the issue may have caused you. We provided troubleshooting steps. Please reply to our message to further assist.

jayroy
jayroy
Mills BrandsMytopia

Thanks for letting us know. We sent you an email well over a month ago regarding your concern however, have not had any response from you. If the issue still persist kindly just respond back to the email we have sent to you.

CMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero customer support - poor products

I bought a pool cleaner off these guys in Mid Jan 2019.
The barracuda valve started to fail after about 6 months. I took the unit out of the pool for a month over winter, popped it back in around month 7 and within a few weeks it failed again. In removing the valve the retainer failed.
The only support offered was I could buy a new valve off them, not a word about the retainer.
That's a product not fit for purpose
Also beware - this is a Mills brand company. Search the net and you'll find tons of reports about them.
Had I known they were Mills I'd have run a mile - I sued them and won some years ago.
Don't bother with the phone either - it just tells you to email. That's always a bad sign.
Avoid these folks at all cost

Mills BrandsMytopia

Please pass on your order reference number so that we can look into this for you.

Worst Customer service

Worst customer service ever. Bought a product which was faulty and retuned to Mytopia and they offered purchase amount as a store credit to me. When tried to apply that credit, it didnt work and no response received even after sending several emails to their support emaiI id. Finally they replied on their facebook page when I said that I will be complaining to Aus Consumer Forum regarding this . Then after days of back and forth communication, finally they placed on order on my behalf using my store credit. It's been 10 days since then, tracking details shared by them shows the same status from the first day and again no response to my queries. I have never ever expected such unprofessional behaviour form a company.

Mills BrandsMytopia

Hi Vatan, we do apologise if there were delays with the courier however, it shows that the item has been successfully delivered.

Alan OliverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sales Service Good .... until trying to claim under warranty

Bought a soup maker in May 2019. Stopped working in August 2019. Tried to claim under 12 month guarantee warranty. Then the trouble starts. They insist on a video of the problem which is totally ridiculous. How do you video inside a soup maker to prove Blender Blades not operating.
Their response is 'No video means no warranty!' Avoid dealing at all because if you have a problem all you get are emails from [name removed] who I believe does not even exist. I wonder why do they not publish any telephone numbers?

Alan Oliver

Once PAYPAL got involved on my behalf everything changed and I obtained the refund without any further direct dealings with Mytopia.

I wouldn’t buy again

I bought an electric bike 3 days ago and I have not received it yet. They said in 1-2 business days but so far nothing. They ever get my calls I’ve already send three emails.....

AdamVictoria

Never buy from them BULLET RPZ1600 Series 1000W

I bought the bullet scooter for my son for Christmas. We have had nothing but trouble with the scooter from the brakes through to the headset and have tried numerous times to get the seller tom address these issues. I have been fobbed off with "this is also a maintenance issue" for any queries that I have made re faulty product. Very easy to hide behind this and as there is no store front there is no where else to go. I will never buy from them or the on-seller ,, Kogan, again as once they have your money they don't care