1.9

• Return Claim MadeYes (48) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (9)

Rae

RaeLaunceston, TAS

Would give zero stars - avoid at all costs

Trevor

Trevor

Poor quality and they do not follow through on warranties

My ebike motor broke after 300km in less than a year and they refused to repair under warranty. Very disappointed at product and service

Hi Trevor!
We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at support@mytopia.com.au.

BE AWARE!!!!!!!!

This company hides behind a false facade. Do not believe the positive reviews. Their policy is unreasonable and the manner of their staff is atrocious. They are unapologetic and unhelpful when it comes to any sort of query. They will argue until the cows come home and outright refuse to provide customers with a refund despite being very well entitled to one. Spare your time, energy and sanity. Go elsewhere.

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good Customer Service

The item I bought from mytopia was not so great but how the staff handled the complaint was outstanding. My emails were answered promptly and they followed through very efficiently. Even though the product was a dud, I would buy from these people again and have recommended them to others as well. This is how customer complaints are supposed to be handled - promptly, with no fuss or acrimony.

Mills BrandsMytopia

We are happy that all your concerns were sorted out - Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

robsydneySydney, NSW

This company is unethical

Purchased a bike for a friend on spec as they have no showroom to try things out first. The bike turned out to be too big to ride safely. They claimed this was a "change of mind" so that they would not have to give us a refund. They also insisted on charging a 20% return fee, which would have been about $150. After much arguing, that was waived. Still no refund though. Please do not risk purchasing anything from this company as their business practices are unsound. They have kept $750 of my money and refuse to return it and are completely unapologetic about it.

Lynne

Lynne

Eurocher 16L Air Fryer - Faulty - Poor customer service from Mytopia

Allyson.L

Allyson.L

Terrible customer service

Purchased a portable electric induction cooker from Kogan Marketplace. When it arrived the plug does not fit into the wall socket, the two slanted on are correct but the third straight one is too large. Inside the box a pamphlet said to contact support@mytopia.com.au. Three emails have been sent and not one has been replied to.

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst customer service

The worst service ever from when I bought the item until I received the item it has been terrible I received a faulty item and they refuse to refund my money

M2118188-DDD

M2118188-DDDSydney, NSW

EuroChef 60cm 80L 8 Functions Built In Electric Wall Oven - COKOVNEUCA80

Mills BrandsMytopia

This review made our day!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Seo J.

DO NOT BUY FROM!

Tracey Smyth

Tracey SmythPilbara, WA

After sales service.

I had cause to contact Mytopia as my electric bike was not functioning to it's best. I contacted Mytopia service and was contacted very promptly by Wade who offered support and possible solutions to my dramas. As we are living in a remote part of WA there was no-one who could help here so his support was very welcomed.

In the end we solved the issues and now will begin to fully enjoy the experience.

Thanks Wade and Mytopia.

Fool#1

Fool#1Sydney, NSW

Customer service lacking...

Customer service doesn't exist in this company. There's an automated message saying they are unable to answer your calls and direct you to an email address. THIS is supposed to be answered within 1 business hour - fat chance of that! I received a faulty item and they tried to say they would repair it and send it back to me rather than a refund! Make sure you use paypal for your purchase as it will always support any disputes.

Great items & service

I was very pleased with the ease going throught the products with clear prices and descriptions,
It was very eady to navigate the web site and on ebay as well,
I am very satisfied with the products i purchased and the value for money,
I would recommend this company to all buyers,

Thanks again for your great service,

Thanking you
C,P

ABC

ABCIllawarra, NSW

Faulty product and unbelievably BAD customer service!t has been almost 2 months and still waiting in a resolution!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!
Unbelievably bad service and impossible to get a resolution. It had been months!! The courier they have provided isn’t picking up my parcel and without it they won’t give me a refund despite them admitting the product it faulty!!

Mills BrandsMytopia

It appears this is a courier problem here. Please supply us with your order reference so we could resolve this matter immediately.

Pedro

PedroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great after-sales warranty service

Prompt replacement of a faulty foldout solar panels, 1 week before the end of warranty. Return and send postage covered. Not out of pocket. I could give fewer stars for a faulty product but stars are for after-sales service. Great feedback too.

Dracon

Dracon

Terrible customer service

Bought a faulty item. Complained to the seller about it and the seller ignored my email. Paypal refunded money and now they are sending me harassing emails. Really awful customer service. I would avoid this company at all cost.

GholamrezaSydney, NSW

NEVER NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM MYTOPIA

Never never ever buy anything from mytopia. Be aware!!! Never ever trust their information on the website. As It may be incomplete. At any time they charge you 20% for change of mind and they never accept return for full refund so it's better to go somewhere else. It was my first and last time that I placed an order with mytopia l advise all people to be aware...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

Derek

Derekasked

Just purchased a 4 in 1 Evaporator Air Cooler Portable Commercial Fan Industrial Workshop Water 55 L Tank. Unable to download instructions, please email instructions . Very hot in Brisbane QLD at the moment. My order number 04-06151-30148. Thanks

Hi Derek,

Here's the link for the user manual:

Mark Oasked

Hi Team i cannot download the manual for our new cooker, The datastremserver comes back as busy unreachable. Is there any way I can get it emailed to me.
Tried this.
I have purchased a lot of your products before and now cannot get access to any of the old ones either on the datastreamserver???
All the best Mark

Mark O

even tried your Ebay store same thing......
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.datastreamserver.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Hi Mark,

The link is working fine on our end.

Please try to check the security settings on your computer as that might be the reason you are not able to get the link to load.

Jennifer R.asked

cannot download me manual for eurochef can you email me one

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

In order for us to find your order history and properly address your concerns, can you please provide the following details:

- Order ID
- eBay username (if purchased on eBay)
- email address
- Name on the order
- Mobile number
- Address used on the order

We'll watch for your reply and get everything sorted quickly for you.

Jennifer randall 0754994786. 69 crestridge cresent morayfield qld

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for the response!

Here's the link for the manual:

Get an answer from our members and Mytopia representatives