2Mytopia

1,204 reviews
Christina
ChristinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item not as described

I bought a sit-stand desk from Mytopia. The tabletop of the desk was not as depicted on the product page and were in fact four separate slabs that needed to be drilled together to form one slab, this was really unexpected as I’ve never come across a desk like this. This should have been clearly outlined on the product page. The construction also requires an electric drill which not everyone has including myself. I’ve looked into the refund policy and it is not worth trying to return. On top of this, I left an honest review on their page to warn other potential buyers, and it has not appeared on their page. I consider this very unethical and will look into reporting this to the appropriate authorities.
Makadaddy c.
Makadaddy c.Sydney, NSW

the scooter when delivered

First the delivery didn’t use strap on the trolley knowing it was heavy packaging.
He drop the package before he reach the driveway. When I received to many hole on the box. Like tearing off the whole box.
Delivered by Hunter Courier unprofessional and rude customer service
I’m not happy with this company. Show details
Natasha
Natasha2 posts

Lee B.
Lee B.3 posts

Great item and experience with a reliable service

The item I ordered was easily trackable to see where and when it was in transit. It arrived on time and in good condition. Honest and reliable website, would recommend. Show details ·  1
Helena J.
Helena J.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional

Bought gym station,great quality,price Had an issue with an incorrect part .This was rectified immediately and easily,exceptional customer service.. Show details ·  1
Ann Anthony
Ann AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Love the daybed, fantastic purchase!

Bought the kids slumber daybed, wow what a worthwhile item. It's not just for kids, I'm loving my afternoon naps on this daybed. So, an adult can definitely use it in comfort. Bought the slumber mattress as well for it.
Lots of drawers for storage. Very happy with purchase and the price was better than elsewhere. Love it! Show details ·  1
Kat
Kat

How lovely!

I bought a 6m x 2m air track from Mytopia, and not only is the product fantastic, my child and all the neighbours love it. But also, when a vandal removed the air plug completely - ripped the plug off its chord, Mytopia replaced it for us, free of charge. What amazing service! Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Good products outstanding customer service

We are small customers of yours and have been for a few years starting with the purchase of 2 VALK e bikes.
The commitment of your staff and response to issues, no matter how minor, is extraordinary.
Having had a delivery issue, not your fault, and a problem with a product as well as general consumer questions we find your service and commitment to our satisfaction is beyond anything we have received from other companies. You are now our first option when searching for products. Show details ·  1
Ant S.
Ant S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rana
RanaSydney, NSW

Do Not Buy from this store

I purchased a electric scooter stating speed upto 25km and weight limit 110kg. The scooter would not move beyond 11-15km with my teenage son on it. It only reached 25km with someone 50kg. If your looking to purchase a scooter dont be fooled by the advertising. I will never buy again from this unprofessional store. They refused a full refund and only wanted to give me store cridet minus $100 off the amount i paid even though the scooter was 1 week old. Show details
Blake S.
Blake S.

Air track gym mat **poor quality don’t buy** no support from Mytopia “it’s your problem”

The stitching is of poor quality, requires constant inflation which consumes a large amount of electricity. Mytopia advised to use the puncture repair kit, however it’s not a puncture, the air leaks due to poor manufacture quality. Mytopia refuse to refund their poor quality product. I am currently raising the issue with the NSW department of fair trading
Colin H.
Colin H.

good quality product that works well.only downer was the lengh of time it took to be installed,but i do live out of the city. Show details ·  1
Glenn Hudson
Glenn HudsonSydney, NSW2 posts

Great to arrange flower

Simple to arrange delivery of flowers and easy to navigate website Show details ·  1
Tia
TiaGilmore 2905, ACT5 posts

sit/stand desk does not work

Bought an electric sit/stand desk which worked which does not work. When contacted the company, was told that they would send me a replacement part instead (and for me to try to fix it myself). This replacement part ALSO failed to work and now, they requested that I dismantle the desk, re-pack it and pay for return shipping to them, for them to examine the item. It is clear that they are dragging out the resolution of this matter and likely, not want to resolve it at all. So now, even if I wish to get rid of this desk, I have to pay to take it to the rubbish tip, which means I am out of pocket for the cost of the desk AND tip fees. I have wasted so much time and money trying to come to a resolution with this irresponsible online company. Show details
SlyTopia
SlyTopiaSydney, NSW

Con B.
Con B.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Gas indoor heater

Best heater for its price does an excellent job heating up my place Show reply

Tommy Truong
Tommy Truong

Smooth and pleasant transaction

Ordered a replacement charger for my mobility scooter. It was shipped a day later and arrived within a week. Very happy with that. Show details ·  1
Paulina
Paulina

Thx for the service

Very satisfy with the customer service and the product. Super fast delivery. Show details ·  1
Simon
Simon

Great product, great service

Painless transaction, product description was spot on. Prompt delivery, highly recommended Show details ·  1
cruisenut46
cruisenut464 posts

Just what I wanted

When assmbled (took 2 people with 3 arms each), just what I wanted. Delivered to wrong address, when I contacted customer service, they were unhelpful and unnecessarily rude. Show details ·  1
Frank Moretti
Frank Moretti

Works fine

I would have preferred a longer lead and the stake has no adjustment for the angle of the sun, apart from that it works.
Xenon68
Xenon68South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Valk Cityhop

Purchased a Valk Cityhop electric bike few months ago. Arrived with a warped front wheel and rotor. Had to purchase another front tire (conveniently only available through mytopia) and rotor straightened at a bicycle mechanic. Now pedal assist doesn’t work, had to send a video of it not working and nothing but silence. $749 plus costs down the drain. Spend your money at a local store that honours it’s warranty. Show details
Helen
HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My new E bike

My new E bike was not working, I messaged Mytopia for help. They replied promptly and did everything in their power to help. As it turned out I needed a new battery, posted one out to me quickly. Excellent customer service!!! Show reply
Tex
TexSouth-Eastern Region, NSW11 posts

Always good prices and service

Never had any issues with mytopia, good prices and service and quick postage. Cheers beers Show details ·  1
Looted
Looted4 posts

Brian Quinn
Brian QuinnGoulburn Valley, VIC

My New E-Bike

The bike arrived in excellent condition, It didn't take me long to get it assembled and going. Show details ·  1

Ken S.
Ken S.

Great E scooter

Very happy with the purchase of Valk E scooter from Mytopia who kept me informed regularly on it's transit in post. Scooter is well constructed and fun to use. Show details ·  1
Ray T.
Ray T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shalini Lynch
Shalini Lynch 3 posts

What you’re saving with lower prices downs at a cost of quality - do not buy!

Do not buy from this company, they are fraudulent. The quality of the products are shocking. Tried to get through to customer service but they were useless.

What you’re saving with lower prices downs at a cost of quality - do not buy

Dodgy as

My daughter bought a lawnmower, I went with her to pick it up. She wasn't asked to prove the product was hers, just asked a number. Nothing stopping me giving the number to a friend to pick up the product. Then go later that day and raise hell when my product wasn't there.
Adrian
AdrianSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Great customer service and pick up option is very easy if you’re in Sydney

I have bought a couple of things from Mytopia - an electric bike which has been great so far, really good value for money and a letterbox through their eBay store. I had an issue with the letterbox and the team at Mytopia were very easy to deal with, great communication and a quick refund organised. I would absolutely have no hesitation buying anything from Mytopia. The option to pick up at the warehouse in Sydney is great too. Just park, let them know you’re there and they deliver the item to your boot. Quick and easy. Show details ·  1
Pa bear
Pa bearMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome kids scooters

Great scooters purchased for Xmas gifts x3 various sizes, great prices, quick postage but not sure why all 3 weren’t sent together, purchased together but delivered 3 different days. I will be a returning customer. Thank you MyTopia Show details ·  1
Jackie
JackieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Seller

Wheelchair purchase exceeded my expectation, quality and had all the features more expensive wheelchairs had but at an excellent price and very quick delivery. Show details ·  1
Olly
OllyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Great seller

I have dealt with this seller for years, always reliable service and great products Show reply
Kel c.
Kel c.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Great compressor fridge

Excellent fridge and at a great price. Service very good. Show details ·  1
Slappy44
Slappy44Hunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Perfect for the season parties

Impressive machine does what is expected
The store was easy to navigate
Great range of products will shop again
Very satisfied with the quality of the Polycool ice maker, very impressed Show details ·  1

Davo
DavoGippsland, VIC29 posts

RobertIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Great wheelchair

Excellent wheel chair great price quick delivery.love it very smooth Show details ·  1
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Pump was smaller than I expected

Good range of pumps back up battery is a good option. Show reply
Klippy
Klippy2 posts

Customer service as if ought to be!

Had a normal wear and tear problem with my golf buggy and needed help to fix it. Sent photos as asked and the help I got was great. My case was looked into in detail and emails flowed giving me options of how to fix it. Thanks, Darren. Great job! Show details ·  1

Visit Official Website