Mytopia (page 3 of 49)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (40) · No (310)

robsydneySydney, NSW

This company is unethical

Purchased a bike for a friend on spec as they have no showroom to try things out first. The bike turned out to be too big to ride safely. They claimed this was a "change of mind" so that they would not have to give us a refund. They also insisted on charging a 20% return fee, which would have been about $150. After much arguing, that was waived. Still no refund though. Please do not risk purchasing anything from this company as their business practices are unsound. They have kept $750 of my money and refuse to return it and are completely unapologetic about it.

Mills BrandsMytopia

We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at support@mytopia.com.au

Lynne

Lynne

Eurocher 16L Air Fryer - Faulty - Poor customer service from Mytopia

Knee Scooter

This scooter is strong rubust and well made. Very easy to assemble with no tools necessary. It works perfectly for it's intended purpose, and at half the price a retail shop sells them.

Mills BrandsMytopia

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your order. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases!

Great pool cover

Ordered the cover and it was delivered a few days later. It is a good sturdy cover better than other more expensive ones I have bought previously. Only down side was that the proper size for my pool was out of stock so had to buy the next size up which has led to a bit of wastage.
Would definitely buy another one when this one dies.

enjoying it

it was easy to browse and navigate to all the many and varied products on the website and the massage chair we purchased is top quality and very, very relaxing

Simon Magro

Simon MagroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent pool cover.

The pool cover is really thick and tough and does a great job of retaining the temperature.
The pools chlorine ppm has shot up as the cover stops the breakdown so that's a huge plus.
Delivery was within a few days.

Never again!

I ordered a generator from mytopia. This part was straight forward, as was the delivery.
Despite starting and operating generators throughout my working life I could not get this one to start. No contact telephone number available, I had to use email over a period of about 4 days which achieved nothing to make the generator start. Examples of their suggestions were: have you put enough oil in it? Is the choke lever the right way round? Eventually they made me video it not working and rely the footage to them. Then they said they’d take it back to look at it.
The after sales service is very poor, they told me nothing was wrong and I had to pay the return delivery costs of $95.30.
I would never, ever use mytopia again. Totally dissatisfied.

Clive M.
Clive M.
Jacob VL.

Jacob VL.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

London Rattan is PERFECT!

I am very impressed with my purchase!
The London Rattan outdoor lounge, ottoman and table are bigger than expected and so sturdy!
very comfy with thick cushions makes lounging a breeze! 5 stars!
Website is easy to navigate, with plenty of variety and range to find what suits your personal style.

This was great.

Great product And quick delivery very impressed with the communication too.
I can not fault the service fast and product its as in the photo.
Like I said very impressed Thank you

Dennis G.

Dennis G.Southeast, SA

Perfect for limited boot space

Compact size when folded, replaced 2 screws with pins to make it quick and easy to completely collapse.
Like the fact it is aluminium. received it through the post in a reasonable time.

Suzanne L.

Suzanne L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great

Happy with my purchase. Got here fast. Good quality.
G r e a t . W h a t e l s e c a n I s a y . Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok.

Barry

BarryNorthern Region, NSW

Easy shopping

Found the store from an ebay add. Once there it was a very easy site to use to find all the info I wanted. Great range of products and easy to compare. Selected my bike (VALK Mountain E-Bike) simple payment and the bike arrived. Excellent quality. Very satisfied. Also had a few questions and they were all very quickly answered. Customer service was great. Will definitely recommend to others.

Leeza S.

Leeza S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than expected

The instructions were straightforward to follow; the product was exactly as described. I had amazing results from using it. We will definitely purchase more products from this seller if we need too as they offered a lot of products that we were interested in.

Jules

JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

My husband fell in love with this grill first time he used it! Amazing to look at and grills so well. I would recommend this brand to anyone interested in purchasing an indoor grill.

William E.

William E.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Item is exactly what I wanted, in excellent condition and delivered well before due date.

It was very easy to find what I wanted and the range of goods is excellent, the item I purchased was as advertised, I will shop here again, well done.

Mills BrandsMytopia

This review made our day!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

MargHarry

MargHarryYass

Great fryer - Easy to clean & just the right size for us :)

A very easy transaction with great communication and follow up service. We will definitely purchase more products from this seller if we need too as they offered a lot of products that we were interested in.

Mills BrandsMytopia

This review made our day!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review

quietly surprised

At first i thought the bed and mattress were to small after i put it together i could not believe how comfortable the bed and mattress were the bed side was easy to assemble very happy with my purchases

Errol Foster

Errol FosterSingleton

home lighting project

I am going to power all my lighting in my home with this and it will be perfect charging it with wind and solar hopefully reducing my power bills and saving some money

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy was Delivered ahead of time and works great.

Very easy to locate in your Store and find items I was looking for! A very happy camper! Charged and used, works Well thanks again for your quick service and prompt delivery. Steve

Robert Humphreys

Robert HumphreysMelbourne

Great kids ride-on car.

I have reviewed this product before so don't know why I am asked to do so again. I concluded it looked good, an improvement on earlier ones I have purchased over the years, very good value from Mytopia.

Derek

Derekasked

Just purchased a 4 in 1 Evaporator Air Cooler Portable Commercial Fan Industrial Workshop Water 55 L Tank. Unable to download instructions, please email instructions . Very hot in Brisbane QLD at the moment. My order number 04-06151-30148. Thanks

Hi Derek,

Here's the link for the user manual:

Mark Oasked

Hi Team i cannot download the manual for our new cooker, The datastremserver comes back as busy unreachable. Is there any way I can get it emailed to me.
Tried this.
I have purchased a lot of your products before and now cannot get access to any of the old ones either on the datastreamserver???
All the best Mark

Mark O

even tried your Ebay store same thing......
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.datastreamserver.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Hi Mark,

The link is working fine on our end.

Please try to check the security settings on your computer as that might be the reason you are not able to get the link to load.

Jennifer R.asked

cannot download me manual for eurochef can you email me one

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

In order for us to find your order history and properly address your concerns, can you please provide the following details:

- Order ID
- eBay username (if purchased on eBay)
- email address
- Name on the order
- Mobile number
- Address used on the order

We'll watch for your reply and get everything sorted quickly for you.

Jennifer randall 0754994786. 69 crestridge cresent morayfield qld

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for the response!

Here's the link for the manual:

Get an answer from our members and Mytopia representatives