Listing monitored by Mytopia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (1)
Anne JLaunceston, TAS

Appalling

I bought a Eurochef induction stove top which I had to return because, despite no warning on the website, this item had a notice on the packaging and the item that it required installation by a licensed electrician. This would have cost an extra $100.
The response emails I received from this company were all about avoiding responsibility and I really got no help until I went to Paypal.I got a refund of 80% as they labelled the refund as 'change of mind' And I was also expected to pay for the return postage.BUYER BEWARE This company has no idea or interest in how to deal with consumer complaints.

Anne J

Ha,too late for that.Instead,I shall endeavour to let all who care to know,that Mytopia is a company that should be avoided at all costs.

KDFSydney Surrounds, NSW

Proflex Blue Multi Station Home Gym Set with 148lbs Plates & Punching Bag

I received order in timely fashion about 3 weeks ago
Reported missing parts immediately received email saying part would be sent out in next couple of days still waiting
I’ve sent follow up emails with no reply. Still waiting

Warranty Claim MadeNo
KDF

What’s the best business email to send through this personal information too

M2113777

graemesyacht
graemesyachtGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't Cancel 6Burner BBQ

danGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Insist on your refund rights

I bought a $365 electric scooter in November.
The product had no less than three faults before failing completely within a couple of months.

Customer service was somewhat responsive helping to address the faults but when the time came to request a refund i was offered a partial store credit.

I insisted on a refund and this was finally granted.

Know your rights.

Mills BrandsMytopia

Please provide your order reference number so that we can investigate this further for you.

RMA** 157528 amazedan - 1000001677332

Mills BrandsMytopia

Thank you for allowing us the ability to work with you to resolve this issue.

Rivaldo1979
Rivaldo1979McKinnon

Shafted by fine print

Bought an electric scooter which was great but once it had a fault, within the warranty period, I've been told I have to pay for the packaging and shipping costs back to their NSW store.

In their words "We are only able to offer free shipping on returns for up to 60 days from the purchase date. This is all outlined in the terms and conditions of purchase on the product listing."

What an absolute joke. First and last purchase from me.

Mills BrandsMytopia

Currently working closely with the customer to ensure his issue is being resolved as quickly as possible.

Lee
LeeNewcastle

Very poor customer service

Purchased an outdoor setting via this place, it was reduced by applying a discount code at checkout. I was sent a message via payment method that I was charged the higher price despite what I agreed to at checkout. I cancelled the order and sent communication as to why. Tried to phone all day the last day of the sale, due to high demand the phone was not answered, sent an email no response. Got through on the telephone the day after the sale ended and despite all email evidence and offering photo evidence of the payment method receipt they would not honour the sale price.

BadgerDarling Downs, QLD

False advertising

I purchased a stealth 1-6 electric scooter from mytopia in 2018 for myself and my kids to enjoy. It is a great scooter but the company's claim of 50kph top speed is false. Top speed is 32kph,so if you are expecting 50kph forget it.

November 28th 2018 Update: Stealth 1-6 Electric scooter

And to add to my first review I wrote, mytopia offered to post a part out for me to install in my scooter to fix the top speed problem, which I was more than happy to do, then they changed their mind and requested I return the scooter to Sydney at their expense, I'm in qld and this was not a favourable solution. Don't bother to call them, I tried many times,email is the only way I could correspond.

Badger

Mytopia contacted me to discuss my negative feedback regarding my electric scooter, I was offered a partial refund which I accepted. I'm happy with the refund as that's better than nothing. Thank you mytopia, I appreciate the reply.

JorgeKambalda

DSW Eames Dining Chairs faulty could not assemble

Mills BrandsMytopia

Please provide your order reference number to ensure we have investigated this to it's full extent.

#M2073392

product didnt arrive

Mills BrandsMytopia

Hi there, Please provide an order number so we can look into this further for you.

Find out how Mytopia compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Rovo kids ride on motorbike

Purchased Rovo Police Motorbike for my 4 yr. old grandson. Arrived quickly. When charging for first time, charger very noisy. Replacement sent after Christmas. Bike lasted 1 week before throttle pedal will not spring back up, so is now unworkable, as it is stuck on. Very disappointed with purchase, because of durability. Is good to look at, but does not live up to being robust, or reliable.

Mills BrandsMytopia

May you please provide us an order reference for us to look in to this for you a little further?

Coxy
Coxy

Have done so through your E-Bay Mytopia store, along with pictures. Thanks.

Tony FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False advertising and long winded poor customer service - FPF BOSU Pilates Ball

Mills BrandsMytopia

That is our item number so unfortunately that wont enable me to search your details so if you can provide me your full name so i can locate your order that would be great.

roscoeUmina Beach N.S.W. AUSTRALIA

A very poor product.They claim to have sold 600 which means problems for so many unsuspecting buyers

A Thomson golf buggy which cannot be used on any golf course that isn't dead flat.It will break at the handle joint under the lateral movement required when steering.

Mills BrandsMytopia

We stand by all our products and all we do is ask our customers to follow the instructions we provide to ensure the item is used correctly.

Find out how Mytopia compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Started well but fell away

Hi JB,
Are you able to provide an order number? We do offer free return postage for the first 2 months and can always send parts at no charge, but it sounds like you've had a few issues so let me check it out for you.