Listing monitored by Mytopia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (34) · No (45)

ph s.
ph s.Sydney, NSW

Very disappointing customer services

Missing parts

Ordered day bed. Shipped without assembly kit. Have to wait another week before we can assemble after already waiting two weeks for delivery. You have one job *facepalm*

JohnPerth, WA

Not happy Jan

September 17 paid for a golf cart. 21 of September informed. Due to supply issues cart will be dispatched 1st week of October. 1st of October informed due to unforseen circumstances item will be dispatched 21st of October. But their still advertising the item with a delivery date before my dispatche date. But they have my money thats all that counts. You would think they would waver the shipping fee Absolutely disgusting customer service

SPI
SPISydney, NSW

they send products that don't even work

I just received EURO CHEF it doesn't even work when it plugged the box looks like it is a second-hand that looks like its a return and they are selling it for $135 but they charged me $175

Love a good bargain
Love a good bargain

Awful. Just awful!

Received an electric BMW trike as a gift. Faulty axle. The nut has been welded to the axle and cannot be removed. Emailed support and they are denying that the product was even sent!!! I have the product with postage evidence and they are still denying. Awful. Do not use.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
SimonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service/email response

This is my second review as the first one you responded quickly. My damaged bike arrived, bent frame and bent brake disk, wobbly seat. After 20 days of emails, no response, even in spam/ trash. Please can you telephone me. Or record the delivery of your emails please.

• +1Thumbnail
Simon

Please can you send the email to my wifes email address I put in the last email as I'm not receiving your mail

Gas heater

I brought a gas heater of them used it for 4 mths last year and this year it stopped working. Payed a professional gas man to look at it cost me 100 dolllars and now they tell me they won’t another 80 dollars to have a look at it. This is crap why should I pay them 80 dollars. Don’t buy from them it’s not worth all the hassle when things don’t work and the warranty only goes for 12 mths when you only use it for 4 mths a year there a scam.

KgB
KgBCentral West, NSW

Buyer Beware

Purchased 16ft trampoline. It arrived faulty. They strung me along for months. In the end they said return in same packaging at my expense over $150. The packaging arrived in poor state, so that was impossible. (as did the trampoline.) Only advice is do not buy. Learnt my lesson to buy from a dodgy online store. Ended up paying more for a very high quality trampoline from jump star.

Terrible after-sale service

Be warned! Product I bought was 'not fit for purpose' and they claiming my return is for 'change of mind' to get a reduced store credit. Gave product out free instead. Found out that their review pages are skewed to only give 'multiple stars'.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

ssl_kSydney, NSW

PROFLEX TRX2 Electric Treadmill - Utter crap

Chris D.
Chris D.Sydney, NSW

Very Poor Customer Services

The products are not too bad & are of reasonable cheap quality
however the customer service is terrible as the are focused on the business end of the sales & not interested in the customer & some items are charged with a picking fee even when you pick up the goods from them but if sent through Courier, you may or may not be charged the transport & that has food for thought,

AVOID. Shocking service and products

AVOID. If I could give it 0 stars I would. We purchased 2 Alpha Electric Scooters and both died within 10mths. When I contacted them they told me that 10mths is a good go with them and tried to fob me off. After so back and forth I sent the scooters to them and they assessed that they were water damaged and it was not covered under warranty. The scooters were never ridden in water, at worst maybe on the road following some rain. The worst product I have ever purchased and the mytopia will try to get out honouring its warrant or replacing faulty goods.

Andrew
Andrew

Is this there MO, they post comments under reviews suggesting they will help. I followed up with them and got exactly the same response. What a joke of company!

Angry Angel
Angry AngelSydney, NSW

Bad horrific nightmare horrible awful customer service and product!!!! Faulty items sent out!!!!!

• +1Thumbnail
DavidGoulburn Valley, VIC

Mytopia Order Number M2135325

Marya
MaryaPerth, WA

BIG SCAM!!!

This was the WORST product and WORST shop I've ever experienced in Ebay. I have never left a product review, and this has compelled me to warn others out there. Don't ever waste your money!!! The POLYCOOL 60L Evaporative Cooler Air Conditioner Portable Water Fan Industrial which I bought two months ago is NO working anymore. I contacted the mytopia but they want the item to be returned for them to check which they wanted me to pay for the freight back and forth that will cost me $434!!! TAKE NOTE that the item is still under warranty. Selling NO quality product is totally a BIG SCAM!!!