Listing monitored by Mytopia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (29)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (22)

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rotten retailer! Didn't even receive my purchase and Mytopia don't care one bit about it.

Missing parts

Ordered day bed. Shipped without assembly kit. Have to wait another week before we can assemble after already waiting two weeks for delivery. You have one job *facepalm*

JohnPerth, WA

Not happy Jan

September 17 paid for a golf cart. 21 of September informed. Due to supply issues cart will be dispatched 1st week of October. 1st of October informed due to unforseen circumstances item will be dispatched 21st of October. But their still advertising the item with a delivery date before my dispatche date. But they have my money thats all that counts. You would think they would waver the shipping fee Absolutely disgusting customer service

SimonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service/email response

This is my second review as the first one you responded quickly. My damaged bike arrived, bent frame and bent brake disk, wobbly seat. After 20 days of emails, no response, even in spam/ trash. Please can you telephone me. Or record the delivery of your emails please.

• +1Thumbnail
Simon

Please can you send the email to my wifes email address I put in the last email as I'm not receiving your mail

Denise W.
Denise W.Illawarra, NSW

Worst service ever!!

Worst online shopping experience of my life. Delivery service botched 3 times on same order. No Christmas present for the kids. Never again!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Martyn
MartynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No product support

I brought a Fuji Micro Generator from there EBay site which they trade under auctiondottcom but the payments are made to Mytopia. Sadly these Chinese built generators have a inferior build quality, mine last 47 mins and Mytopia would not provide any warranty support or parts back up. Lesson learnt I throw the Fuji Micro rubbish in the bin and have now brought a National renowned brand with a true warranty and parts backup.

kellymc24
kellymc24Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do NOT buy from here!!!

They have sent me the wrong parts needed and won’t let me return the item unless they take 20% of what i paid AND I pay postage!!! They say it’s ‘change of mind’ how is it ‘change of mind’ when they have sent me incomplete product with all wrong measurements. It can not be built! (Item is a Pet enclosure)

Never again!

I ordered a generator from mytopia. This part was straight forward, as was the delivery.
Despite starting and operating generators throughout my working life I could not get this one to start. No contact telephone number available, I had to use email over a period of about 4 days which achieved nothing to make the generator start. Examples of their suggestions were: have you put enough oil in it? Is the choke lever the right way round? Eventually they made me video it not working and rely the footage to them. Then they said they’d take it back to look at it.
The after sales service is very poor, they told me nothing was wrong and I had to pay the return delivery costs of $95.30.
I would never, ever use mytopia again. Totally dissatisfied.

Clive M.
Clive M.
AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

Not so happy.

AussieBrian

Certainly I can provide those details, Cate, but not here on an open forum for all to see.

Brendan
BrendanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bullet stealth electric scooter

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty dangerous products being sold be careful!

i got one for my 9 year son and he went to charge it and the plug blew up and the back of the blew blew right off! I had electrician to check and it was the charger they supplied!

The bikes I got bought Xmas 2019 and one of the motors had gone and the other the charger blew so very dangerous and they won't help they don't care so I'm making sure I get the news out my son is very lucky to have moved away so quickly!!!

Sarah

We just go around in circles don't pretend you carebtold you I don't have the buyers order details

Raelene Racher
Raelene RacherNorth Western Region, NSW

Terrible !! Dont use them....

Bought two items where told a week after the purchase they were out of stock and wouldn't come for weeks !! Asked for a refund and have been getting a run around ever since !!! Still no refund and these where santa presents !! Very very cranky at the email service they provide (takes 48hrs to get a reply) and no way to contact them !! Why no phone service?? Cause they are dodgy and time wasting at holding peoples money in their own bank accounts !! I want my money back !!!

Mills BrandsMytopia

This order was placed on backorder due to delayed stock shipment. The customer was provided with the option to cancel and refund to which the customer accepted. The order was fully refunded as of December 13th.

YoHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be careful...too many hidden ploys to trust

I purchased an immersion heater from Mytopia on EBay. I received a receipt and AusPost tracking number. That number was not recognised by AusPost. So I tried emailing Mytopia and its parent company (no telephone numbers!) all emails bounced. Be wary guys. What company doesnt provide contact details. Fortunately I can dispute through Paypal

Jed
JedSouth West, QLD

Terrible experience dealing with these guys

Terrible experience dealing with these guys, Lots of days left hanging with nothing being done, ended up getting refunded and i went elsewhere. Very painful and a waste of time.

LynetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely poor after sales service

Ordered via eBay - good delivery time but absolutely NO notice of the 'Notes to Seller' regarding the appropriate colour to send. So, the wrong coloured item was sent for 2nd time. Little to no response to multiple phone/emails. Terrible after sales service! Quick to take order & payment (& yes despatch) but only excuses when they do bother to answer. When phoning Mytopia you get recorded message to say they are too busy to take your call & you need to email support@mytopia.com.au & they will respond within ONE business hour! First response was 3 days later & only after negative review on eBay.
Would never deal with again & suggest you don't either!

Mills BrandsMytopia

Please check our listing prior to purchase to ensure you are buying items that are suitable for your needs. We do not cancel an order once payment is cleared. A resolution was offered in which the customer accepted.