Listing monitored by Mytopia

1.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes (46) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (23) · No (11)

ph s.
ph s.Sydney, NSW

Very disappointing customer services

KgB
KgBCentral West, NSW

Buyer Beware

Purchased 16ft trampoline. It arrived faulty. They strung me along for months. In the end they said return in same packaging at my expense over $150. The packaging arrived in poor state, so that was impossible. (as did the trampoline.) Only advice is do not buy. Learnt my lesson to buy from a dodgy online store. Ended up paying more for a very high quality trampoline from jump star.

Terrible after-sale service

Be warned! Product I bought was 'not fit for purpose' and they claiming my return is for 'change of mind' to get a reduced store credit. Gave product out free instead. Found out that their review pages are skewed to only give 'multiple stars'.

AVOID. Shocking service and products

AVOID. If I could give it 0 stars I would. We purchased 2 Alpha Electric Scooters and both died within 10mths. When I contacted them they told me that 10mths is a good go with them and tried to fob me off. After so back and forth I sent the scooters to them and they assessed that they were water damaged and it was not covered under warranty. The scooters were never ridden in water, at worst maybe on the road following some rain. The worst product I have ever purchased and the mytopia will try to get out honouring its warrant or replacing faulty goods.

Andrew
Andrew

Is this there MO, they post comments under reviews suggesting they will help. I followed up with them and got exactly the same response. What a joke of company!

DavidGoulburn Valley, VIC

Mytopia Order Number M2135325

Alex P.Perth, WA

Thieves! Do Not Buy Worst Customer Service Ever!

Received faulty Evaporative cooler. Contacted via Instagram, Facebook no reply. Finally was contacted via Email . Told me to send items back (must be packaged etc) I had no packaging was told that was my issue as per the policy. Advised 10-12 weeks for replacement parts. Policy states 8 weeks. They follow their policy when it suits them! They had replacement stock in the warehouse to replace 4 of my faulty parts yet I had to arrange for the whole setting to be sent back (outdoor setting so 50 odd parts). Difficult to deal with. Take your money then won't help when they provide faulty ( second hand ) items. Do not buy!!!! The worse experience ever
Stay away from this company!

Alex P.

If you want the details, ask MARY she was the one who I contacted thru this email support@mytopia.com.au. NEVER AGAIN!! This is a waste of time and money!! Stay away from this kind of SCAM!!

Hi Alex,
We are unable to find any purchase record just by going your initials "Alex P."
Will appreciate if you can provide any reference so we can resolve your issue.

Kvd
Kvd

False advertisement

• +1Thumbnail
Peter W.Victoria

ABSOLUTE RUBISH PRODUCT $1,600.00 wasted.

Purchased a EUROGRILLE BBQ. Due to covid I didnt use it or unpack it until late last year (2020)
Within a month the handles degraded and the stainless steel is highly pitted at the edges. They claimed it was of the same quality as $4,000 BBQ's. Contacted warranty and they wont warrant repairs. I am absolutely disgusted and will take it to the ombudsman.

Hi Peter,
I am so sorry to hear this. I am going to forward this to be investigated by management and we will be in contact with you shortly.

THEIVES! DO NOT BUY!!

THEIVES! DO NOT BUY!!! Received faulty products. Contacted via email, Instagram, Facebook no reply. Finally was contacted via WhatsApp. Told me to send items back (must be packaged etc) I had no packaging was told that was my issue as per the policy. Advised 10-12 weeks for replacement parts. Policy states 8 weeks. They follow their policy when it suits them! They had replacement stock in the warehouse to replace 4 of my faulty parts yet I had to arrange for the whole setting to be sent back (outdoor setting so 50 odd parts). Difficult to deal with. Take your money then won't help when they provide faulty items. Do not buy!!!!

Sarah

I have emailed the chain of emails. Look forward to hearing from someone to resolve.

RaeLaunceston, TAS

Would give zero stars - avoid at all costs

Update 25/1:
We are still awaiting an email. Please contact us so we can try and rectify this for you.

Rae

I made phone contact on the day I posted this review. The team member I spoke to told me my query had been escalated to the highest priority. I haven't heard anything back since. It was around 10 days ago.

Trevor
Trevor

Poor quality and they do not follow through on warranties

My ebike motor broke after 300km in less than a year and they refused to repair under warranty. Very disappointed at product and service

Hi Trevor!
We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at support@mytopia.com.au.

BE AWARE!!!!!!!!

This company hides behind a false facade. Do not believe the positive reviews. Their policy is unreasonable and the manner of their staff is atrocious. They are unapologetic and unhelpful when it comes to any sort of query. They will argue until the cows come home and outright refuse to provide customers with a refund despite being very well entitled to one. Spare your time, energy and sanity. Go elsewhere.

robsydneySydney, NSW

This company is unethical

Purchased a bike for a friend on spec as they have no showroom to try things out first. The bike turned out to be too big to ride safely. They claimed this was a "change of mind" so that they would not have to give us a refund. They also insisted on charging a 20% return fee, which would have been about $150. After much arguing, that was waived. Still no refund though. Please do not risk purchasing anything from this company as their business practices are unsound. They have kept $750 of my money and refuse to return it and are completely unapologetic about it.

Lynne
Lynne

Eurocher 16L Air Fryer - Faulty - Poor customer service from Mytopia

Allyson.L
Allyson.L

Terrible customer service

Purchased a portable electric induction cooker from Kogan Marketplace. When it arrived the plug does not fit into the wall socket, the two slanted on are correct but the third straight one is too large. Inside the box a pamphlet said to contact support@mytopia.com.au. Three emails have been sent and not one has been replied to.