Listing monitored by Mytopia

3.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No
Denise W.
Denise W.Illawarra, NSW

Worst service ever!!

Worst online shopping experience of my life. Delivery service botched 3 times on same order. No Christmas present for the kids. Never again!!!

Vatan Rathi
Vatan Rathi

Worst Customer service

Worst customer service ever. Bought a product which was faulty and retuned to Mytopia and they offered purchase amount as a store credit to me. When tried to apply that credit, it didnt work and no response received even after sending several emails to their support emaiI id. Finally they replied on their facebook page when I said that I will be complaining to Aus Consumer Forum regarding this . Then after days of back and forth communication, finally they placed on order on my behalf using my store credit. It's been 10 days since then, tracking details shared by them shows the same status from the first day and again no response to my queries. I have never ever expected such unprofessional behaviour form a company.

Mills BrandsMytopiaSend a private message

Hi Vatan, we do apologise if there were delays with the courier however, it shows that the item has been successfully delivered.

AdamVictoria

Never buy from them BULLET RPZ1600 Series 1000W

I bought the bullet scooter for my son for Christmas. We have had nothing but trouble with the scooter from the brakes through to the headset and have tried numerous times to get the seller tom address these issues. I have been fobbed off with "this is also a maintenance issue" for any queries that I have made re faulty product. Very easy to hide behind this and as there is no store front there is no where else to go. I will never buy from them or the on-seller ,, Kogan, again as once they have your money they don't care

RvmurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service for faulty products

Had faulty product and they wouldn't even communicate with me. Ended up throwing $400 item out after owning it for one month. Will never shop with them again. Do not use these people.

Mills BrandsMytopiaSend a private message

Sounds like a clear communication breakdown, please supply us with your order reference number for us to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

1000001791998 if u would like to call me 0432814418