Listing monitored by Mytopia

1.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (0)
xolo
xoloSydney, NSW

Prompt service, fair products

I bought two mattresses from Mytopia's bay store - 1 king single and 1 king, based on my experience of having bought a mattress from the store in 2019.

The king size mattress developed some issues. When I contacted their customer service, their first response was that I was using the mattress incorrectly and tried to blame me for the fault. However, after subsequent detailed communication with Sean, the mattress issues were resolved.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Highjinx
Highjinx

CTEK MXS 5.0 Car Battery Charger

Bought off Mytopia EBay store.
Faulty unit, sent back received replacement, that too was faulty, third unit sent to replace the second is faulty as well.

This is unacceptable, look forward to Mytopia's response

Update: Mytopia stepped up and resolved the matter. Issuing a refund. Cannot fault Jess from Mytopia's resolutions team. She offered exemplary assistance and service.

Mytopia cannot be held responsible for the faulty CTEK MXS 5.0 Car Battery Chargers. That lies squarely with CTEK and it's QA

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Maryanne Law
Maryanne Lawasked

I can’t download my manual for my sola fountain pump and filter

Hi Maryanne,

You can directly download the manual from this link - https://www.datastreamserver.com/manuals/PMPFPKPROAF30-manual.pdf

We have also sent you a PDF file via email.

Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us back. Cheers!

Regards,

Pio
Mytopia Store Support Team

Jan
Janasked

Unable to download the user manual for 10lt Digital Air Fryer (reference COKAFREUCA15X).
Could you please email the manual to me
Janellks2006@gmail.com

Rob
Robasked

I can’t download the manual for my Infrared Heater- ThermaStrip 18 SKU:HEABARBIOAW18 can u please send them to me it’s bloody cold in Melbourne

Mills BrandsMytopia

You may download the manual from the link below:

Any questions send us a message at support@mytopia.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Mytopia representatives