Listing monitored by Mytopia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No
xolo
xoloSydney, NSW

Prompt service, fair products

I bought two mattresses from Mytopia's bay store - 1 king single and 1 king, based on my experience of having bought a mattress from the store in 2019.

The king size mattress developed some issues. When I contacted their customer service, their first response was that I was using the mattress incorrectly and tried to blame me for the fault. However, after subsequent detailed communication with Sean, the mattress issues were resolved.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Mills BrandsMytopiaSend a private message
Highjinx
Highjinx

CTEK MXS 5.0 Car Battery Charger

Bought off Mytopia EBay store.
Faulty unit, sent back received replacement, that too was faulty, third unit sent to replace the second is faulty as well.

This is unacceptable, look forward to Mytopia's response

Update: Mytopia stepped up and resolved the matter. Issuing a refund. Cannot fault Jess from Mytopia's resolutions team. She offered exemplary assistance and service.

Mytopia cannot be held responsible for the faulty CTEK MXS 5.0 Car Battery Chargers. That lies squarely with CTEK and it's QA

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Nat
Natasked

I was going to order a home gym set but have read all the fb reviews of how terrible the company is with not delivering or not answering or following up on warranty issues. Has anyone had dramas with the full home gym set?

Maryanne Law
Maryanne Lawasked

I can’t download my manual for my sola fountain pump and filter

Mills BrandsMytopiaSend a private message
Jan
Janasked

Unable to download the user manual for 10lt Digital Air Fryer (reference COKAFREUCA15X).
Could you please email the manual to me
Janellks2006@gmail.com

Get an answer from our members and Mytopia representatives