1.4

7% · 18225 · 91%
Brand Manager for MyUS? Claim your listing.

Tamara K
Tamara K
Renae
RenaeQueensland9 posts

Not happy
Not happyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would not recommend them

They sent my item to the wrong person, then refused to take responsibility for it leaving me $100s out of pocket
Mark C.
Mark C.

Good first experience with them

I was a bit sceptical about their services at first but my first order from them arrived 5 days earlier than their estimated time. Communicating with them was also hassle-free and quick when I asked them to revise the value of my item. I would certainly use their service again.
Rick W.
Rick W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC81 posts

Overcharged, settings ignored

I recently had a package sent to Australia from the US by MyUS.com. It appears that my settings (i.e. cheapest carrier) had been changed by their system, such that a more expensive carrier of their choice was used. Secondly I had selected option to NOT pay duties and taxes at point of shipping - this was ignored and I was charged GST on goods worth only $70 and shipping costing $300 and insurance (not requested). I will not use them again.
goz265
goz265Bristol, United Kingdom2 posts

I would give 0 stars if I could avoid

I would give them 0 if I could. Absolutely useless. Couldn't make the effort to ship a shock absorber that is not a dangerous item. Wouldn't return it to the supplier that is in germany, wouldnt take them out the box and ship the rest of the parts so had to throw out $1000 worth of car parts.
ALB
ALBSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

GBH
GBHPerth, WA

MYUS are Losing my Items - no Refund!

The have lost 4 of my shipments, valued over $650USD!
(AL-SP533716 DAMPER FX 180/240 12 x $32.38 TOTAL is $388.56 USD)
(Laundry Parts 12 PCS Electric Domestic Appliance Parts, $119.88 USD)
(Igniter Parts Lost Package 4 pcs Order total $147.96USD)
The cannot locate the parts/ they ship them to other MYUS customers by mistake, and there is no refund given.
If you can not afford to lose goods to this value then consider not using them!
James L
James LSydney, NSW3 posts

Warning: your account won’t be closed after your request to close it

I cancelled my membership on their website and received confirmation saying “Please allow up to 48 hours for your request to be processed.”

Weeks later, I was charged 9.99 USD and wondered why until I found an email saying the account has been left open until I respond to it.

I asked for the account to be closed and to be refunded and was sent ANOTHER email asking if I want to close the account.

I have just confirmed and am now waiting for account closure again and a refund. I just think this is very sneaky and terrible business practice.

Eine A.
Eine A.Sydney, NSW

BE VERY AWARE. They will assign dollar values & then charge a TAX on it. DECEPTIVE BUSINESS BEHAVOUR. Items held hostage

Extremely Expensive Shipping Service. Few kilos of items cost about $480 to send. They charge $1 a day for storage on a pair of Sunglasses. They also rort / steal money in the form of upfront collection of GST (whereby noting down assumed values on USED items from eBay ) When clearly they say that recipients can choose to pay ALL DUTIES & TAXES once items arrive into Australia (as per Australian Law). Also: deceptive representations. And also: they HIDE all person's identities in the company. Never once has an unknown person behind Whatsapp's anonymity given a name - even a made up name. Shall be reporting their business practices and SCAM to the relevant authorities within the USA, Australia and the UK.
Antoine
Antoine
guneet a.
guneet a.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Thieves - Always show extra weight and xharge you more than adertised. BEWARE

I ordered jeans from them and it showed 1lbs, once shipped they show the weight as 1.5lbs and charge much more.
Second time, for same product, it was 1.68lbs. Terrible service. Avoid and find other package forwarding sites.
Claire
Claire
Dave
Dave3 posts

Misleading Estimates - Scandalous Hidden Fees

Wished I'd checked these reviews beforehand, A$250 to ship a pair of shoes and a used phone.
Their shipping estimates tool is mighty misleading, the shipping cost only amounted to 40% of the total cost while other fees made up the rest.
Steve
SteveGosford6 posts
Chance
ChanceSydney, NSW3 posts

Repeatedly damaged my items in shipping, denied my insurance claim

I paid extra to have my parcels labeled collectible, fragile and shipped in original boxes. Multiple times now these idiots have not consolidated them in the original boxes, but taken expensive collectibles and thrown them together in one larger box with a few airbags. Twice in a row I had items arrive damaged. In the second shipment I barely avoided disaster as despite them taking a double boxed item, removing it from the inner box and leaving it loose in the outer box, it somehow arrived unbroken.

Don't use them, use shipmycards or another provider, both times they damaged the acrylic cases on my collectibles and then denied insurance because they don't cover 'original factory packaging'.

Total joke.

Michelle
MichelleNorth Western Region, NSW2 posts

Hideous Shipping Scammers $700AUD for 1 box of jeans (32 pairs)

***BUYER BEWARE*** Pleaze do not use this shipping company, unless the sky is the limit with your shipping budget. Prepare to be charged within an inch of your life. Beyond pricey... $700AUD for $400AUD value of jeans (44lbs)
Hardy
HardySouth East Queensland, QLD

running to penta
running to penta2 posts

Took a bit of time but we got there in the end

I had a couple items coming from overseas and was sending it to this vendor to get it to me. However, the situation changed and I needed to refund it or send it back before it even came to me and I was able to do this. It did take a little bit longer because have all this covid stuff however my items ended up getting sent back to the vendor as requested
Kristin
KristinSydney, NSW

Really great, quick and efficient service!

Despite the bad reviews, I actually had a really great experience with MyUS! I ordered a pair of boots, and once they arrived at their sorting facility in Sarasota, they were shipped out within the day and I received my package in the space of 5 days. They kept me updated with the shipping and included photos of my package to make sure I was receiving what I hard ordered.
Overall I'm really happy with MyUS and hope to use them again in the future if I ever need to!
Mpho A.

G--AUVictoria7 posts
RudeNeigh
RudeNeighPerth, WA9 posts

Its a scam!

First time using this freight forwarder. Lost my package and only compensate 60% the value of my order. If I want to refund my money I still have to pay another 5% charges. My delivery charges of $33 were not refunded when no delivery has been made. This company is a scam. When you try to WhatsApp to speak to someone, they take hours to respond and when you don't repond immediately, they leave the chat. You'll never be able to get a proper respond.
Robot
RobotGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Disgusting Service

Used their assisted purchase, 6 weeks later, after taking my money nothing has happened. Despite repeated requests to resolve, nothing has been fixed. I am out of pocket and have reached the conclusion that my goods will never be delivered and I need to write the cost off.

DO NOT USE THEM!

Denis M.
Denis M.2 posts

Extremely high prices

If you sign up for this you’re in for some nasty surprises.
When using the shipping calculator multiply the price given bye 4, that way you’ll be close to what it’s going to cost you.
Once they have your credit card details and your item you’re at their mercy, but don’t expect any.
They charged me US$97 to send a very small, lightweight item that was purchased for US$12, and no explanation why the massive price hike, one word comes to mind, extortion.
Their customer service people are very well trained, any question you ask will be answered with a well rehearsed answer, that they have used many times before
One example is, we had to repackage it, there was a US$30 charge for that.
Please read other reviews, you’ll notice a common theme.
AGG
AGG

grace
grace3 posts

Not transparent and add costs rather than save them

I took out a premium subscription for parcel repackaging before sending. I was asked for payment before my package was consolidated but received no repay to account for it. After 5 emails, I was informed my package was heavier after repackaging. I was also told I had paid $75 USD when $119 USD was taken via paypal. Bad experience and bad communications
Amanda campion
Amanda campionMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting rip off!!

Made a small purchase of $38 from Walmart how naive of me got slugged $150 in postage they are the most unprofessional con artist don’t use them don’t reply to your emails until you get firm and have all the excuses in the world be very very careful I have learnt the hard way !
Synnove
Synnove

FRAUD! Please avoid!!

This company is a scam! Never ever use it. They charged med 135 usd for a package claiming the goods were considered “dangerous goods”. It was makeup from Sephora… They claimed the liquid foundation I bought was “flammable”. Really weird as Sephora did not have to send it as dangerous goods with the same carrier (DHL). I asked both Sephora and the producer of the product if the product was flammable and both stated “absolutely not” and the producer even gave me proof which I sent to Myus.com. They still REFUSED to give me a refund. They are liars and fraud’s!!
Valerie
ValerieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC13 posts

DONT DO IT they OVERCHARGE

BEWARE Charged me $85.34 US for a parcel weight of 0.60Lb added weight to the weight of the package bringing it up to 1.3lb then charged me $60US more than the MYUS shipping rates advertised on their site. It’s a DISGRACE no reply from them it’s my first and Last time using this service. What a SCAM as a new member I’m appalled and so upset. Shipping is almost DOUBLE the cost of the goods. I expected to pay no more than $30US. The advertised rate on the MYUS Site for the weight of my parcel on my membership was less than $20US. I Will be CANCELLING my membership! I wish I’d read reviews before I joined! I have another package due from their UK branch I bet they do the same thing!
Shayne D.
Shayne D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

alice
aliceSydney, NSW

Farouq
Farouq

Scammed by MyUS.com

I just have been scammed by MyUS, they took $31 more than agreed upon (=$18)
And when I asked why they just came up with some BS VAT/duties & customs excuse although my item is not subject to those since its value is less than 22 euros not to mention that I explicitly told them that I don't want to pay those via them.
Jay C.
Jay C.

FlashF
FlashFSydney, NSW7 posts

MYUS change the rules

Always a couple of packagers get "Not enough information from sender" This can be correct but the remedy isn't. After correcting minor errors in sender information they now say the phone number of the sender is required. This is not a requirement on any of there published rules or Australian shipping regulations. This is 3rd and last time I will use them. I am a slow learner but will find another shipper.
Website is clunky with no real way to identify different shipments without paying extra for photos. Unless you pay the exorbitant fees for repackaging your item can arrive broken and they will take no responsibility even though they have opened and inspected the item (if not broken it themselves). They are not cheap.
Jared
JaredSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Poor customer service and charge you from your bank account without approval

Poor customer service. be aggresive to customer and do not listen to the explanation. If they are not happy they will cut off your live chat directly (not just once). Shipping fee is ridiculous. You can see some cheaper shipment methods by using the estimated shipping calculator but you cannot select them when your package arrives warehouse. If you don't want to be a customer service rep or if you are not happy, please quit the job.
Jeff P.
Jeff P.Perth, WA

Gobsmackingly stupid

Two boxes arrived from my supplier on the one order. MyUS shipped them both separately, so two shipping costs, and applied the full value of the shipment to each, doubling GST and any duties for incoming goods to Australia.
Mark Robinson
Mark RobinsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Extra Information

Brand Manager for MyUS? Claim your listing.