1.4

7% · 18225 · 91%
Brand Manager for MyUS? Claim your listing.

Justin Illusion
Justin IllusionSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Cassie
Cassie

Never use it

The price is way higher than it says on its advertisement, more than twice. No service at all. Tried everything to contact them but never got response. Will never use it again. Do not use unless you want to be robbed.
Tom N.
Tom N.Southwest, VIC

Angie
AngieRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

No help at all!

I have reached out to myus.com on multiple platforms asking for help with an incorrect invoice attached to my parcels. It's been over 2 weeks and no help or response has been offered. I am now just going to have to ship, pay their overcharges and deal with the cost. I have 10 parcels being sent and the costs of what I am paying did not match what I was originally quoted when I signed up. Sneaky sneaky.
Jay S.
Jay S.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Robin
RobinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Awful experience

The people in this company lie to their clients and steal money from the innocent clients. Do not ever deal with these people. They trick you badly. I regret trusting these people.
Alex B.
Alex B.

I thought I would be smart getting Black Friday deals from the USA but MYUS made it a nightmare

- I used the shipping calculator to estimate the costs of shipping some headphones (under 1kg) to Aus and it said it would be 35usd and would take 14 days. When I started the shipping process I was absolutely shocked that they told me my shipping cost would now be $65 not even including GST. This company is a scam and holds people to ransom as they know you will pay.
Andrea
Andrea

Worst customer service, a complete scam

Shipping estimate is a lie. Emailed multiple times on different issues- same response, no answer, condescending, rude and no apology for horrible “service”. Total scam. Will be reporting company ASAP.
RFR
RFR

Do not use. Scam

The company advertise they will always charge you the actual weight of your parcel and not the cubic weight, however they charged me 7lbs (box size) for a 3lbs parcel. When contacting support, they repeat the same thing over and over without even trying to resolve the issue and then close the conversation on you.
JoZ
JoZ

The biggest scam ever

Because I used MyUs service before, an US merchant has MyUs address and sent them a promotional gift card in my name. Without telling me or my permission, MyUS charged me AUD $72 and couriered the gift card to me. Don't use them, once they get your credit card details, they will charge you and send whatever to you. In addition, AUD $72 courier cost for a gift card, I never heard anyone charge this kind of rate.
princessleah_enchanted
princessleah_enchanted

Alvaro FD
Alvaro FD
Brendan
BrendanSouth East Queensland, QLD

never again. dont use them

they over priced the tarrif and gst. they listed the product as dangerous when it should not have been listed that way as it was new and never had fuel in it. the totals added up to way over the original estemate. dont use them. I will never use them again
Crushader
Crushader3 posts

Degrading service

I've been a customer for years but recent practice is appalling from over inflating item values for fees to losing my item in warehouse, zero communication and I have to find out myself. Randomly accept or decline the same type of PayPal invoices as proof of item values, clearly whoever checking invoices just process them however they feel on the day. I'll be taking my business elsewhere once I ship out the rest of my items. Never again MyUS, you don't deserve my business.
Drew
DrewSydney, NSW3 posts

LouisMare
LouisMare

Do not use them!!

Ordered around 20 items which were all delivered to my suite. Put in a shipping request. They quoted me $560 for shipping. I accepted and gave my credit card details. Next thing the cancel my shipment and make it into 3 shipments (DHL issues). Two items (both of a value around $12) was to be sent separately and each at an extra charge of $108!!!! So my card was charged with $710 or something like that. Never checked with me or got my ok to do it. I would obviously not have given the go ahead for those two shipments! Would rather have had them throw the items away!!

H White
H White

Appalling service- please do not use this company

First time user. I received an email in September to say I needed to add the value of purchase. Tried to but could not as system would not allow as had not been progressed at their end. Emailed and was assured this would happen. 2 weeks later still no action. Have tried get chat help but cannot get through after several attempts and waiting for an hour each each time. Really terrible service and no chance of getting my purchase.
vania
vaniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service!!!! This is a scam!

THIS IS FALSE ADVERTING! I paid premium and when i sent them my item they were charging me 300+ only for 3 item to ship to Australia. Once talking to them via chat, they close the window on me and won't give me a refund or let me speak tot heir manager. very rude customer service!! They we w=not clear of their shipping rate and covered up the truth. very disappointing.
Lucia
Lucia

Worst service ever, absolute scam

After ordering and paying for products from Amazon, not only did my packages go missing, the company promised me a refund within ten days. However, after waiting over two months and communicating with numerous consultants from myus.com, I haven't received any refund or products, so proceed carefully.
Rick
RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time and money

No cheaper then getting direct from the supplier. I've gotten two items so far, one would been the same and the other was nearly $100 more in shipping cost. This is the opposite of why i chose to use them and I won't be every again.
GeoffB
GeoffBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Myus is an Outrageous rip off

I purchased a Magazine from the UK., I decided to post it to my US.com UK address, then they wanted to charge me $53.00 to ship it to Australia, 1 Magazine, outrageous, So I said please send it back to the distributor, They then told me I had to get a return shipping label to send it back then they wanted a $7.00 fee to put it in the post to send it back. I contacted the magazine company and they would ship me one directly to me for only $13.00. Be very aware of this MYUS. A total rip off. They can shove it.
David Lyca
David LycaSydney, NSW5 posts

Absolutely Disgraceful

$1200USD worth of purchases. $420usd in postage. Items arrived damaged and they rejected the insurance claim because and I quote “ We understand that, as a collector, the original packaging of the manufacturer is just as important as the product itself. Although this item is a collectible, the box is still considered manufacturer's packaging, and is therefore not covered by our insurance”.

I’m a retro game collector and over $200usd worth of rare items arrived damaged. Absolute joke.

bixandlites
bixandlitesGippsland, VIC15 posts

NO ISSUES

Not sure what the fuss is about. I have had no problems with MyUS at all. I queried several charges and it was explained in detail to me what they were for.
Packages arrived in a timely manner and were well packed.
Tracking was excellent and I do like the fact that GST and customs declaration is done by them.
Very happy and I like the fact I can get something from there that we don’t sell here.
Ripped off by fools
Ripped off by foolsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

My-us Should Be My Rip-off Absolute Criminals

Australians beware of this company. They will rip you off senseless.
Once they have your account details they will advise you of an amount to ship your merchandise to Australia, then process additional charges you are not aware of or informed about.
I was charged $480 to ship some items and then later that day I was charged an additional $250 because they said they made a mistake. Nothing but criminals.
Warning - do not use this service
Jay
Jay2 posts

Again Charged Me After I Canceled Twice!!!!!!

They have charged me twice after I’ve left and canceled my account, they have sent me emails saying I’ve cancelled my account yet they continue to charge me!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe this is happening I’m going to report this to PayPal I cannot believe this is still happening to me!!!!! Do not sign up to MYUS
Dany
DanyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Expensive, bad service

I've used this service since last year and recently stopped. A package arrived at my suite and then a week later it was suddenly 'in review' and apparently they LOST my package. I was compensated but the value of the item to me is obviously more than the monetary value. They package items with their original packaging but they didn't even bother to put them back into the mailers so everything just hangs out and arrived with scratches and dents all over. Requests to treat the items as collectables didn't even change anything. Customer service was slow. Contacted them via Whatsapp during their work hours and got my reply 6-8 hours later. Disappointed and will not use this service again.

darren
darrenMurray Region, NSW2 posts

Very Easy and fast

Exactly what they offer,fast and hassle free delivery.i were surprised how easy it all went,it was just a small package but it arrived very fast.just make sure you select what delivery option you want or it could get very expensive because they will pick by default a dearer option(they give at least 3 to choose from).To set up it only took a few minutes and my item arrived fast,well packed and secure.i were very happy with their service.
Troy
Troy

Damaged my pops, refused to reimburse

The person who packed my pops put them on angles on top of each other then shoved as much butchers paper as they could into the box leading to damage.

When I sent in the photos of the damaged boxes they refused to take accountability.

Avoid at all costs.

Steffen
SteffenPerth, WA8 posts

Good: fairly efficient, Bad: very costly, wrong customs declaration, they don't care

I ordered something in the US and sent it to MyUS to forward it to Australia. The whole process of ordering and tracking was fairly efficient but that's were the positives end. MyUS is quite costly (I wouldn't mind if the service was excellent), furthermore the customs declaration was wrong, resulting in a significant delay, additional fees for a quarantine inspection and missing parts at the end. When I complained with MyUS, I was told they investigate my case but 1 month later - NOTHING. Lesson learned, I won't use them again.
B E Hall
B E HallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Paid several times more than I would have if I'd just gone with the supplier's shipping option

The title says it all. They were prompt, they were reasonably efficient, but they were also astoundingly expensive for the size/weight of the package I was working with. The ONLY way I can see that this makes sense is if you absolutely want something from a U.S. supplier who does not ship overseas, and then be prepared to pay out the nose for the onward shipping. If you use this service, whatever you buy better be something you very much want/need and that you're willing pay an excessively high price for the shipping.
CHO
CHO2 posts

I would give them zero if it was an option

Charged me double what I agreed to. I have proof of this. Still they refused to correct and making it tricky to chargeback. Add to that four items sent to them were unaccounted for (read lost or stolen). They simply didn't respond to emails querying this. AVOID AVOID AVOID
LNS45
LNS45Sydney, NSW3 posts

Tried to cancel after not using and they are still trying to bill me

I've tried to cancel with them a couple of times but they keep coming back and telling me that the service isn't cancelled and invoicing me for a service that I didn't use. Its amazing. Click the cancel link and they write to tell you that you have to confirm again. I've never seen such rubbish. Problem is the response went into spam so I didn't respond which kept the invoices coming. I'll just get my friend to send me anything and forget this painful experience.
Steven
StevenSydney, NSW7 posts

Shawn
Shawn2 posts
Carol F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC81 posts

Carol F.

After Challenging the exorbitant and over quoting of Shipping Costs from my last MyUS Order my Credit Card Company Refunded the fraudulent Charges.

Claire
Claire

Rokko
RokkoSydney, NSW52 posts
Greg Q
Greg QSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Might be ok, expensive shipping for some items

I had a problem that they did not resolve the first time, but later addressed. That took 3 biz days each time. I thought the worst of them after their first non-responsive reply, but on the second try they were able to provide proof that my supplier made an error with quantities.
James M.
James M.Perth, WA
Rob J.
Rob J.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for MyUS? Claim your listing.