NAB Home Loans

NAB Home Loans (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Home Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor assessing loan

It was poor service by NAB. Asked two extra documents and declined with FB income serving claim. The house was done contracted but declined for different unexpected reason.
Feeling bad.

Jen

JenAus

AVOID

Home loan fixed interest rate ended which converted to variable. Paying higher interest at the moment. They're making me jump through hoops to get a new low at a fixed rate. NAB is happy to keep me on a higher interest rate. Need to submit new documents to get on the lower fixed rate. What a joke. Will be taking my business elsewhere with a lower fixed rate.

Customer service does not keep on top of application process. Making me wait months on end to get the loan approved. Very difficult to deal with.

PareshAdelaide

Don’t go to NAB

NAB give me pre approval then they decline when come to final approval NAB hold me three months and come with loan decline.

Dave a

Dave a

I wish I hadnt

I have Nab a loan that I applied with through Nab. constantly not in touch with me. Unable to provide details and constantly had me chasing them rather than the other way around. I stupidly was lured with low interest rates but they even sneak in fees they were meant to have waived for me. They are horrible!

kiwi_sam

kiwi_samGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A company that could literally make a strong, grown man cry.

hasbe

hasbeNSW, 2570

Most Pathetic, unreliable, unprofessional, time waster I have found NAB home loan specialists (Leo) who I was told one of the seniors but I found him not more than a very immature who specialises in nothing but to harm NAB’s already troubled reputation. Took my 4 weeks when I have provided every single document again and again and he end up closing my application without my consent when asked for an update. Shame on you Leo.

Charlie

CharlieGold Coast

Amazing staff, process and ongoing support Bundall Branch. Carly is amazing

Will never go through this bank again.

I am trying to get formal approval right now and it is time critical I have provided all the documents needed and was pre approved, yet they have continued to ask for more documents that I have already provided.
Waiting to be gazumped...

TOOOOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOOOW Process

Applied for Construction loan by the broker. It took 3 weeks to get a conditional letter and 4 weeks to get an unconditional letter. Despite of providing all documents during submission again asked for the same doc twice.

LACC posted a week ago still didn't receive. All this paperwork could be sent by email to faster the process.

Due to their slow process, my construction price increased 3% up now.

Will re-finance as soon as 2 year period end. Never ever again NAB

Terrible Service

Azure

AzureAU

beware of NAB overcharging your repayment

JJ SungSydney

From end of January till now.

JJ Sung

After the 2nd appointment for the settlement which is 21/05/2018 12:00...we're still waiting...

Dan Fern

Dan FernMelbourne

Exceptional Service - Cant think of anything better

Gmack_ozMelbourne

Still waiting for approval, 4 months later

Worst customer service ever

Incompetent and impossible to deal with

Rolando

RolandoCanberra

NAB waste of time

As first home buyers we were excited in finally save 5-10% and being able to apply for our very first home loan. We applied online and everything was going well until 2weeks had past and we still had no answer?

Called the home loan specialist lender and he informed me our application had been declined only because we have a bad credit rating. Not once did he mention to “check your credit score before applying for a home loan”, and now we won’t be able to apply anywhere for 5-7years! NAB What a joke should be guiding people to achieve there goals not going through the whole loan processes knowing you will be declined automatically having bad credit.

Sunny

SunnySydney

Never gonna take NAB home loan again

Very bad experience. Ask them to extend interest only – no way, you have go for a new application. Ask them to change monthly to weekly repayments – they divide monthly repayment by 4. Not like times by 12 and then divide by 52. They charge the interest a day after repayment so that balance go up and they can charge higher interest. Their internet banking site is very bad. Feel like I trapped. So already start looking for refinance just within a year.

Rhonda_Whitehead

Rhonda_WhiteheadMurray Mallee, SA

NAB are fantastic

we swapped banks to NAB took our home loan , and 2 investment properties , one we share with our daughter, and they were just brilliant. the work that loans manager did for us was amazing. she worked and worked at it. we even got our 350,000.00 rewards. We are just in the process of getting another investment property, they are so helpful.

Mat

MatMelbourne

Do not use nab

Completely unprofessional. Tell lies about mortgage. Such a slow process. Do not use nab. As soon as I am able I will take all my banking elsewhere and close all nab accounts