NAB Low Fee

NAB Low Fee

See the Best Balance Transfer Cards in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Low fee!

I love the low fees associated with this credit card. Very easy transfer my existing balance over to this credit card and I can buy anything it’s accepted everywhere. Has never been knocked back.

Application Process
Card Start DateMarch 2017
Main Point of ContactPhone
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses, Online Shopping and Special Purchases

Ok Credit card- Low annual fee

I have had this credit card for many years, it has low annual fee ($30) but it used to have fly buys rewards system which they discontinued quite a few years ago, which was a shame because it was an incentive to use the card. If you want fly buys rewards you have to pay a much higher annual fee on another NAB card. I don't use the credit card much and pay it off each month, if I could be bothered I probably would look for a better deal on a credit card.

Main Point of ContactOnline
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses

Not great if you buy internationally

I am not very impressed with this card overall because I get charged for international purchases. Sometimes you don’t even realise that the Australian website you are purchasing from will incur extra fees because they process internationally. I have also found that my balance is not always available when I use the app, and once it displayed the available balance incorrectly. I do like that you are not charged a fee for accidentally exceeding your limit.

Application Process
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses, Online Shopping and Special Purchases

Product itself is very good but big " ? " on CS

I was approved similar product last year with 6 months interest free on purchases , application process was really smooth and quick , interest free period really helped me improve my cash flow however whenever things go wrong such fraudulent transaction or customer misled by online merchants in these type of situations NAB is always on merchant side and never seems to be helpful for its own customer.

Three Times A Victim of Credit Card Fraud - Nab Security Hopeless

Anyone thinking of obtaining a Credit Card through NAB BEWARE! I became a victim 3 months ago and now suffer every month with fraudulent transactions that I can not shake. With NAB's 'Follow Me Function' - any illegal subscription will be forwarded to your new card. If you try and cancel your card - It takes 6 months to purge from their system (so essential any illegal transaction can continue without you knowing it) so you end up with a bad credit rating. Also with this card - Any illegal subscription can re-activate the card so you can continue to be illegally targeted.
After 15 years of not having a card - I send out a warning to anybody who banks with NAB - Beware - I've had nothing but grief! Avoid at all costs.

have one of these as a debit card...had Fraud

I have one of these as a debit card, NAB called me to advise me they had detected Probable fraudulent use on my card. Hurrah for NAB in detecting the Fraud within hours, impressive. Unfortunately it was not as simple as them refunding me the money, there was a form to get posted out to me for me to sign and post back and then quite a long wait....39 days from the date of the Fraud before the money was refunded and then only because I emailed to find out what was going on. I believe talking at work that most banks refund Fraud straight away and then investigate. Something to ask when you are thinking about obtaining any credit or debit card from NAB or any Bank.

A former good credit card.

Now with the recent changes that NAB has had with the flybuys program, this card whilst still cheap in terms of annual fee now does not have a rewards program. If you want the flybuys program you have to upgrade to flybuys rewards card and pay $65 a year annual fee instead of $30. If you want to have a secondary card if you primary card does not work for whatever reason than I would recommend this card, just be aware that you have to pay in full every month otherwise the interest kicks in.
A good secondary card
No longer a rewards program