NAB (National Australia Bank) Branches

NAB (National Australia Bank) Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ehtcom

ehtcom

Back to the future, welcome to the 1980's

Closing accounts after 15 years

Absolutely filthy with this mob, been a loyal customer over 15 years. To get treated like dirt from their call centres. Zero urgency for staff all while charging high rates. NABTRADE is about 5 years behind other apps for stocks so another reason that it will be a good transition away from them.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

clueless staff

been there for 4 years, its terrible. I had to explain to them I need a foreign currency account to make business transactions. They gave me wrong advice to have foreign currency converted to Australian dollars then send make a transaction. It costed me double surcharge. Next, I went I ask them I need to open a foreign currency account banker said they don't do it! I have to call the helpline. 14 days later after submitting the application spending at least 3 hours on the phone with half an hour of wait I still don't have an account, my supplier is annoyed. Absolute joke of a bank.

TopicBusiness Banking
Lex

LexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute Joke Of A Bank

What a joke NAB especially the fraud department useless my accounts were blocked due to apparent suspicion activity after going to a branch & show my identification they still wont activate my account its been 3 visits to the branch & still no access to my account & l dont have access to funds for food or petrol & l have been told bad luck. l never recommend NAB after 17 years u can now leave.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

I had a terrible experience with Nab .. the clerks very unfriendly , they were unfamiliar with rules and laws and i had couple of times back and forth and finally didnt accept to open an account and each time a new excuse.
I finally ended up with Westpac , thanks to them

TopicNew Account

Disgusting customer service.Ive been a loyal customer for 20 years and had 3 personal loans with them .Good Riddens NAB.

Unless the big banks are making a ton of money out of you they dont want to know you.My morgage isnt big and i wanted to borrow a bit more.I am up to date with all my payments but yet this bank that i have been loyal to for years wont lend me more.Time to dump the big name bank.

Claire

ClairePerth, WA

Waste of time, waste of effort, absolutely useless

5 years we Have followed every instruction the bank has asked of us to have a second person added to the loan and yet 5 years of trying still this issue hasn't been resolved.
We have been in branch,we have given written concent. We Have provided ID. We Have spoken with multiple consultants to ensure we are doing everything they needed. Not once has the issue been resolved, yet multiple times we have been told I now have access. It is frustrating and infuriating, we have wasted so much of our time and effort. Don't do it go elsewhere, when I called today she didn't even care, she couldn't talk to me because I didn't have access and that was it. Good by and thanks for nothing

Frank

FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do yourself a favour stay away from NAB bank

If you live in the Northern suburbs and your a NAB customer change bank because it is so hard to find a NAB ATM or branch with out driving for 20 minutes

TopicATM Experience
the advocate

the advocate

Missing deposit of $2500

I have 2 business accounts with NAB
Deposited $4500 monday
Nasty nab ATM counted the money and message on screen too many items only 50 items at a time. returns me 2k. Errors outs on the $2500 and atm says call NAB
Took my money. Went to branch no help
Been 3 days now. No help over the phone.
I engaged a solicitor today to seek legal actions

TopicATM Experience
lavender46

lavender46adelaide

No help whatsoever

My card expired, they said one was sent in mail which it wasn’t and never is so now I have to get photo ID or answer questions over phone because they can’t be bothered automatically sending me a new card. Cant wait to get my money out of this bank.

inefficient and unprofessional service

i went to close business account, i was told that i have credit balance of credit card i can not close until credit balance become zero. NAB will transfer money from credit card to my personal account.
10 days gone still money was not transferred from credit card to personal account.
there were many issues i went to NAB and come back without solving problem
i really want to get rid off from this bank and i want to save time

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account

Elena B.

Elena B.

Horrible and incomptenent

Long Term Customer

Long Term CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service has been degrading year by year

I have been with NAB for 19 years and I have noticed that in the last few years their service is getting worse and worse. This is the same feedback from few of my friends.

TopicBusiness Banking

Workplace bullying

I was at the 7 Sandridge Road, Bunbury, WA 6230 today at about 12 noon and I witnessed what appeared to be workplace bullying. This blonde lady (maybe the manager?) was talking to an teller in a very demeaning way, the teller was an asian lady who perhaps just made a mistake. I felt sorry for her, It was very painful to watch. Workplace bullying in front of customers is outrageous and should not be tolerated in any workplace.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Who's the robber hey whatever happened to cashing cheques money hungry pigs

Banks are the robbers I been robbed by nab my cheque needs to go through asap no excuse get to work robbers and they never give me a loan it's robbery am I too poor for U nabbers

Jack

JackSorrento

LOUSY PATHETIC SERVICE

I’ve been with NAB close to 40yrs and only because I’ve been to complacent to change to another bank with equally bad service. Well not any more! Went to 2 different branches at round 3:30 pm to open a business account and was asked did I make an appointment? Then told too busy; 1 customer in entire branch in both instances.( chadstone and ashburton) . As a former employee I would never ever have treated a customer so poorly and arrogantly. Lift your game NAB going to HSBC. My how times have changed -5/5.

Winterer

WintererTasmania

Westpac helped me when NAB was adamant there was nothing they could do for me

Sambo

SamboCoffs Harbour nsw

As far as a bank go's I'm happy

I find my NAB banking experience overall good. Besides a lack of physical branches in some areas, I have no complaints. Low fees, friendly service and generally provide all the products I would need. Far better than the BCU who I banked with for 27 years before finally realising there were much better options for me available.

Frustrating

FrustratingPalmerston, NT

Terrible communication to customers

Went to the Palmerston branch in a hurry on Wednesday to cancel a card that had just been lost only to find it was closed down . No notice to say if it had been moved ?not happy

Dee Tee