NAB (National Australia Bank) Branches

NAB (National Australia Bank) Branches

• Topics
    • General Transactions (15)
    • New Account (8)
    • Loan Application (7)
    • Business Banking (5)
    • ATM Experience (4)
    • Credit Card Application (1)

Account closed without permission

Opened business account some 15 years ago. Charged $10 per month fee. The account was overdrawn by $10, $20, and $33 over 3 months which consisted of NAB charges and interest. They had sent me two sms messages and two letters to say overdrawn (at that point $20). I was away overseas attending to my fathers death and funeral for one of those months. They sent a letter which I received 10 days after date sent saying they had closed the account. In that letter they invited me to visit their nab/wecare website!! I spoke to them. It should read nab/wedontcare!!

TopicBusiness Banking

Vlad12

Vlad12Sydney

Worst bank home loan experience ever!!!!!

Dave

DaveCanberra 2600, ACT

Do yourself a favour and avoid NAB

NAB's customer service is hopeless. A couple of examples: I rung up twice then visited a branch twice to get direct debits changed and after all that it still wasn't working. I recently moved my mortgage to a different bank due to them being so hopeless - my loans moved to the new bank over a month ago and NAB still haven't closed my accounts or transferred the money from my offset to my new bank as instructed.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Vietnamese

VietnameseSydney, NSW

National but NOT National services

i have been with NAB over 5 years and never liked it much. The Banking App is complex and missing so much features compared with CBA app. When it comes to Home Loan it was terrible services. They have very limited home loan specialists available to help. I finally got home loan from NAB but not from their NAB staff. I wanted to deal directly with NAB staff and tried 3 branches but it was too difficult. i then used public mortgage broker who charged NAB fees to complete it.
My mortgage with NAB lasted for about 4 years and i wanted to sell the property because of NAB. The high interest rate, monthly charges, unhelpful home loan lenders to support.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Meriet pattison

Meriet pattisonAU

ATM Machines

Why are your ATM's out off order most of the time? This is so frustrating. Went there this morning to deposit money, and someone elses card were stuck in the machine, Most of the times your machine at North Lakes branch is out of order

Kar Chan W.

Kar Chan W.

gr8 customer service nab st georges tce perth branch

I have been customer of nab for 40 yrs + and a sstisfiedcustomer with this reliable bank. Customer and teller service in the st georges tce perth wa brsnch is outstanding....friendly helpful informative and prompt for cash transactions and to arrange a a$200k term deposit which i could not do in anz without an appointment in advance ...example of really bad customer service is anz!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hideous bank!

The most hideous bank there is. They have fees for everything. Dont even consider banking with NAB. Highly unprofessional and uneducated staff. The best thing I have ever done was refinance with another bank.

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Shafquat

ShafquatSydney, NSW

Narellan, NSW Branch

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

Bowral Nab are ridiculous!!!

I left my wallet at my friend place & had a spare driving licence with my photo & my name. That was still not good enough. They asked me to prove my income, asked me when did I opened the bank and I even showed my bank app in person that was mine but they were so rude & nearly refused to give me my money but I demanded them too! Absolutely stupid

ehtcom

ehtcom

Back to the future, welcome to the 1980's

Closing accounts after 15 years

Absolutely filthy with this mob, been a loyal customer over 15 years. To get treated like dirt from their call centres. Zero urgency for staff all while charging high rates. NABTRADE is about 5 years behind other apps for stocks so another reason that it will be a good transition away from them.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

clueless staff

been there for 4 years, its terrible. I had to explain to them I need a foreign currency account to make business transactions. They gave me wrong advice to have foreign currency converted to Australian dollars then send make a transaction. It costed me double surcharge. Next, I went I ask them I need to open a foreign currency account banker said they don't do it! I have to call the helpline. 14 days later after submitting the application spending at least 3 hours on the phone with half an hour of wait I still don't have an account, my supplier is annoyed. Absolute joke of a bank.

TopicBusiness Banking

Lex

LexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute Joke Of A Bank

What a joke NAB especially the fraud department useless my accounts were blocked due to apparent suspicion activity after going to a branch & show my identification they still wont activate my account its been 3 visits to the branch & still no access to my account & l dont have access to funds for food or petrol & l have been told bad luck. l never recommend NAB after 17 years u can now leave.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

I had a terrible experience with Nab .. the clerks very unfriendly , they were unfamiliar with rules and laws and i had couple of times back and forth and finally didnt accept to open an account and each time a new excuse.
I finally ended up with Westpac , thanks to them

TopicNew Account

Disgusting customer service.Ive been a loyal customer for 20 years and had 3 personal loans with them .Good Riddens NAB.

Unless the big banks are making a ton of money out of you they dont want to know you.My morgage isnt big and i wanted to borrow a bit more.I am up to date with all my payments but yet this bank that i have been loyal to for years wont lend me more.Time to dump the big name bank.

TopicLoan Application
Claire

ClairePerth, WA

Waste of time, waste of effort, absolutely useless

5 years we Have followed every instruction the bank has asked of us to have a second person added to the loan and yet 5 years of trying still this issue hasn't been resolved.
We have been in branch,we have given written concent. We Have provided ID. We Have spoken with multiple consultants to ensure we are doing everything they needed. Not once has the issue been resolved, yet multiple times we have been told I now have access. It is frustrating and infuriating, we have wasted so much of our time and effort. Don't do it go elsewhere, when I called today she didn't even care, she couldn't talk to me because I didn't have access and that was it. Good by and thanks for nothing

TopicLoan Application

Frank

FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do yourself a favour stay away from NAB bank

If you live in the Northern suburbs and your a NAB customer change bank because it is so hard to find a NAB ATM or branch with out driving for 20 minutes

the advocate

the advocate

Missing deposit of $2500

I have 2 business accounts with NAB
Deposited $4500 monday
Nasty nab ATM counted the money and message on screen too many items only 50 items at a time. returns me 2k. Errors outs on the $2500 and atm says call NAB
Took my money. Went to branch no help
Been 3 days now. No help over the phone.
I engaged a solicitor today to seek legal actions

lavender46

lavender46adelaide

No help whatsoever

My card expired, they said one was sent in mail which it wasn’t and never is so now I have to get photo ID or answer questions over phone because they can’t be bothered automatically sending me a new card. Cant wait to get my money out of this bank.

inefficient and unprofessional service

i went to close business account, i was told that i have credit balance of credit card i can not close until credit balance become zero. NAB will transfer money from credit card to my personal account.
10 days gone still money was not transferred from credit card to personal account.
there were many issues i went to NAB and come back without solving problem
i really want to get rid off from this bank and i want to save time

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account