NAB (National Australia Bank) Branches

1.6

M A.

M A.

Very rude staff

Went there to ask a question about how to cash a certain cheque. Maybe it was due to covid but the staff were looking at a computer and looked to be doing nothing, the teller I dealt with seemed very BOTHERED to have to do anything, very rude and sullen

fred

fred

Service

Branch service is a joke
Staff tell customers where to go and Manager dont care about customers
every ATM was either broken and not working and staff shrug there shoulders and walk away

Worst bank in Australia

Victoria S.

Victoria S.Sydney, NSW

Auburn Nab staff Lilian 5star !

Went to auburn branch today for bank Cheque and credit card issue . Already dealing with online team long time , hopeless staff keep asking me to wait , 2 months already, no one can help . But today I went to see Lilian at auburn branch , she is so knowledgeable and helpful. Fixed our issue within 5 minutes! Thank you Lilian !

5 star!

Disallusioned

DisallusionedSydney, NSW

Closure of Local Branch

Marleine

MarleineNorth Western Region, NSW

horrible service

My Grand mother Passed away i and gave them all the required document to Transfer any money left in her account, 2 month and they keep telling me shortly we will action it. But the Truth is they are liars and have horrible customer handling skills .

x H.

x H.Sydney, NSW

Crazy customer service

I went to NAB Eastwood branch to ask about my credit card application. The customer service representative called Estella was so unprofessional and so rude! She looks like prefer to speak Korean than English since she say it a lot. She always has problem to find out customer information. That is why I tried to speak to her colleague while she checking my information which make her unhappy. She thought that I cannot speak English so she said I am SUSPICIOUS CUSTOMER very loud when I am leaving. what??!!!Now people are not allowed to apply a credit card??? I cannot believe NAB hired this kind of person to represent their brand!!! Crazy! Please find a normal person replace her!!! She is ruining NAB's reputation and make you losing customer!!

TopicCredit Card Application
Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Good Fast Service

I have been with this bank for 15 odd years and have always received good service. When I was overseas I was scammed online and NAB were very helpful and paid the money back to me as soon as I returned and went through the problems in the branch.

MichaelJenny Levot

MichaelJenny LevotDarling Downs, QLD

Bad Banking Protocol NAB

Arrived at Clifford Garden branch Toowoomba 8.30am both ATM’s not working at 9.30am actually went inside branch to make my withdrawal card reader was not working either was asked to produce license to carry on so I walked out went to post office and made withdrawal there with not one problem using same card and pin so went back to branch to tell them and the employee just laughed in my face come on NAB just do the simple job your there for you offer next to zero interest on the money I have in your bank so what are you there for.

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions
3.6
Reuben

Reuben

FAIRLY GOOD

Like many others, i was attracted too the NO FEES EVER campaign on the tv/radio. NAB have never charged me any account fees in the 3 years that i have banked with them.( Well done). However, i would like too suggest that ALL branches should have coin deposit machines. Cheers.

Jarrod

JarrodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible when trying to refinance from NAB to UBank which is owned by NAB

Terrible when I tried to refinance to another bank. I had a home loan with NAB for over 2 years and decided to refinance with UBank which is owned by NAB anyway. I had approximately $4,000 in credit when I refinanced to Ubank which went missing. I rang them up and had to talk to 10 different people. When I finally got to someone that could help me, he said that my address is wrong even though I gave him my address on the home loan statement. He then transferred me to someone to identify me and he said the address i had given him was correct. After all that they still couldn't find even though I have the statements which clearly show it.

Ami

AmiCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Terrible customer service

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Mr Lynch

Mr Lynch

A reliable bank but not perfect.

I have been a member with them for years, they are always helpful and eager to assist. I guess my only problem with them is that they need more staff workers because they get too many customers showing up on certain hours.

Deanna S.

Deanna S.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

Mike Littler

Mike LittlerPerth, WA

Again unable to hit deadlines for finance approval. Costing clients a fortune due to lack of efficiency

Customer service was promised, delivery was not there, seller would not extend finance clause and cost me a fortune, all caused by Inefficiencies, do not deal with Perth West end.

GRANT

GRANTIllawarra, NSW

Avoid NAB like the Covid virus!!!

Just experienced the worst case of incompetence ever! Applied for home loan and given $500k conditional approval. Three days later got a call NAB had made a mistake and down graded sum to $430k. I was oK with this as house and land was going to cost $410k. Proceeded to buy the land and day after settlement applied for the construction part of the loan only to be told they made another mistake and downgraded loan to amount below construction cost. No financial changes had occurred on my part. NAB’s response was “Very sorry. We should have been better than this.” “You could sell the land.” Great!! I lose $10k stamp duty and a waste of my time!

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

Suits me down to the ground

I have only ever borrowed once from NAB but have deposit accounts with it.

I find it excellent to deal with.

If there's a problem with a transaction, the call centre staff are normally most helpful.

Branch staff are fine too. However NAB closed the branch closest to my home but other banks are also doing this.

Ability to bank at Australia Post (Bank@Post) also very helpful.

Credit card is not as good as it was but that's the Reserve Bank's fault for changing the regulations about interchange fees.

Zero would be preferable

Cris O.

Cris O.

I recently applied for a home loan with NAB Double Bay Branch. They gave me a verbal approval saying that my home loan was approved and I only needed to provide some paperwork, like pay slip, bank statements, ID, etc.. which I did. I placed a home loan deposit with the real estate agency for $1150.00, thinking that I had the loan. Then they turn around and told me that they could not give me the loan because I did not have 20% deposit. They should have told me that earlier. It end up costing me my home loan deposit, that I will never get back. Thanks for your incompetence NAB! I feel really ripped off! Be aware not to trust this bank. The lender I was dealing with, has no idea.

Marilu

MariluSouth East Queensland, QLD

New branch not so functional

A new Burleigh Heads branch moved from Treetop area to Stockland but unfortunately it is less functional than the old one since there is no coin deposit machine available in the new one; we expected more improvements from a brand new branch, and not leading to a worsening in the services.

Steve

Steve

Don't try to contact NAB regarding home loans- they are not interested in your business.

TopicLoan Application and New Account