NAB (National Australia Bank) Branches

NAB (National Australia Bank) Branches (page 2 of 4)

Marilu

MariluSouth East Queensland, QLD

New branch not so functional

A new Burleigh Heads branch moved from Treetop area to Stockland but unfortunately it is less functional than the old one since there is no coin deposit machine available in the new one; we expected more improvements from a brand new branch, and not leading to a worsening in the services.

TopicATM Experience
Steve

Steve

Don't try to contact NAB regarding home loans- they are not interested in your business.

TopicLoan Application and New Account

Good customer service by Raj working at Teller in Blacktown shopping centre

Hi, I am served nicely by a lady named Raj working at Teller in the Blacktown shopping centre.she is a person with bundle of knowledge,skills.Raj has served me very nicely

Murfy

MurfyPerth

Booragoon NAB Deceitful captitol of banking

I lost my job my Dad died used Nab assist have been lied to about redraw facility
Cannot redraw $500 on a redraw loan computer says no .Grubs lies manager smirks at Booragoon branch staff incompetent lie to your face about redraw facilities get you to put money in then you can’t redraw .DO NOT USE NAB
use the other worst bank first as these guys are lying to everyone .Read Nab
reviews.Parasites.

Reza

RezaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

dramatically slow

I have been 8 years with this bank. they are terribly slow in branches. always two people working the rest walking. some of them are very arrogant.
Too old clerks and too slow

TopicGeneral Transactions

The price for a fee free bank is bad customer service

Witnessed an incident of a very grumpy bank teller at Top Ryde Branch, the lady was going off at an elderly man because he did not use the ATM to deposit money. Clearly she felt inconvenienced by him coming into the branch. Did it not go through her thick head that he was standing in line for over 15 minutes? I'm sure he would use the ATM if he knew how to. Anyway, her aside, the general NAB culture is such that I try to avoid going in branch or calling whenever I can. I have let people go in front of me in line and I like to wait until the bald guy is available - he is very nice.

Bradley G.

Bradley G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Worst Bank to deal with (International Transfers)

Close my credit card but they still charged annual fee after 6 months

I have closed my credit card in November 2019 but now June 5 they charged my credit card with annual fee. I asked them why the nab credit card was still shown in online banking, they said it will take 6 months to disappear. Now I know the reason why is that. They are just ripping people.

TopicCredit Card Application
Riz

RizAustralian Capital Territory

Fraud

The worst banking experience i had ever , i was with this bank for last 4 yrs, blocked my account with notifying me, no text message, call or email, only came to know when i was about to use my debit card at Woolworths but it declined and my balance got $0 despite having $6000 in my personal account. Next day went to branch and even they couldn’t figure it out and branch Manager called HQ and they said it is ethical breach from me , i asked for explanation but they couldn’t provide any information. Simply they wanted to runaway with my money .Never do any banking with them if you want to save yourself from hassle
Rip offs

zoran

zoranPerth, WA

Not interested in customers

have been with nab for about 20 years.
most of my transactions are online.
but needed some clarifications a few times in the past few years.
the personnel i talked to was incompetent.
and when needed to talk to their managers - the answer was "busy now and will get to you asap."
been waiting for "asap" since.
very bad customer service and considering switching to another bank.

Karen C.

Karen C.Sydney, NSW

Parramatta National Bank

I am relatively new to NAB. However, what a fantastic group of employees work at Parramatta. A lady called Kim (behind the counter) helped me so much, and was so kind and helpful. The other lady, Geena, was really lovely and informative and super kind. I am so lucky to be able to do my banking there. Kindness goes such a long way - and this bank has it all.

RSulls

RSullsHunter Region, NSW

Disgraceful and distressing

Terrible service

Terrible service!! sent in forms to get credit card closed and they never closed it So we let getting charged fees and they wouldn’t waive them,as well as when we sold our house we had money left over and we signed the forms as to what bank account we needed it to go into and they sent it to an account of lost money, and they didn’t want to give it back!!

klf

klf

Crappy customer service

Do not bank with the NAB. They make promises they can’t keep and then they don’t care. And then they tell you that they can’t advise you when the matter will be resolved. Go with another bank with good customer service!

TopicGeneral Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Time to leave NAB

Andrew

AndrewGordon 2906, ACT

Like a ghost from the past, they haunt you

No Stars at all...NAB is the 1st Australian bank I had since 2014. Unfortunately I had a bad incident in 2016 where they performed duplicated direct debit making my account go negative balance. I got worried so I asked if this will affect my credit score. The bank issued a credit score check and It was not explained to me that this will impact my credit score record. Now it is 2020, I am trying to refinance my home loan, the new bank wants an explanation of why NAB requested credit score check. Going forward this costly mistake of NAB will get me questioned every type I will apply for a new banking product.

Matt H

Matt H

Worst bank I've dealt with

TopicCredit Card Application

Dishonest, rude and arrogant to say the least.

Zero

ZeroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

After 10+ years of NAB, I have had enough. The customer service is appalling at best, their staff are simultaneously slow and rude to their customers, and their business practices are regularly of questionable legality and morality.

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
David

DavidPerth, WA

Do not even go to NAB Morley - Lost faith in NAB for good

Went to the Morley branch last week to settle some account issue Ive had. The lady was plain rude, said "HI" like "what you want". Not even looking at me when talking, texting on her phone. Told me she cannot help me and I have to book an appointment. Fair enough, I ask her when I can be booked in, still texting she said not before the next 2 weeks. Congratulations NAB, you have just lost one more customer and will make sure many more people know about it. That woman's attitude was disgusting!!

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application