NAB (National Australia Bank) Branches

NAB (National Australia Bank) Branches (page 4 of 4)

inefficient and unprofessional service

i went to close business account, i was told that i have credit balance of credit card i can not close until credit balance become zero. NAB will transfer money from credit card to my personal account.
10 days gone still money was not transferred from credit card to personal account.
there were many issues i went to NAB and come back without solving problem
i really want to get rid off from this bank and i want to save time

Elena B.

Elena B.

Horrible and incomptenent

Long Term Customer

Long Term CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service has been degrading year by year

I have been with NAB for 19 years and I have noticed that in the last few years their service is getting worse and worse. This is the same feedback from few of my friends.

Workplace bullying

I was at the 7 Sandridge Road, Bunbury, WA 6230 today at about 12 noon and I witnessed what appeared to be workplace bullying. This blonde lady (maybe the manager?) was talking to an teller in a very demeaning way, the teller was an asian lady who perhaps just made a mistake. I felt sorry for her, It was very painful to watch. Workplace bullying in front of customers is outrageous and should not be tolerated in any workplace.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Who's the robber hey whatever happened to cashing cheques money hungry pigs

Banks are the robbers I been robbed by nab my cheque needs to go through asap no excuse get to work robbers and they never give me a loan it's robbery am I too poor for U nabbers

Jack

JackSorrento

LOUSY PATHETIC SERVICE

I’ve been with NAB close to 40yrs and only because I’ve been to complacent to change to another bank with equally bad service. Well not any more! Went to 2 different branches at round 3:30 pm to open a business account and was asked did I make an appointment? Then told too busy; 1 customer in entire branch in both instances.( chadstone and ashburton) . As a former employee I would never ever have treated a customer so poorly and arrogantly. Lift your game NAB going to HSBC. My how times have changed -5/5.

Winterer

WintererTasmania

Westpac helped me when NAB was adamant there was nothing they could do for me

Sambo

SamboCoffs Harbour nsw

As far as a bank go's I'm happy

I find my NAB banking experience overall good. Besides a lack of physical branches in some areas, I have no complaints. Low fees, friendly service and generally provide all the products I would need. Far better than the BCU who I banked with for 27 years before finally realising there were much better options for me available.

Frustrating

FrustratingPalmerston, NT

Terrible communication to customers

Went to the Palmerston branch in a hurry on Wednesday to cancel a card that had just been lost only to find it was closed down . No notice to say if it had been moved ?not happy

Dee Tee

Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dumb service

Tanzil H.

Tanzil H.Sydney, NSW

Perfect service

I was called by a person from NAB by the name of tristan from loan and mortage department.

One of the best services I have gotten from any bank.
He just started early this year and the way he spoke made me feel welcomed into the NAB family.

Worst bank ever

Changes bsb without any inform.my all payments stuck in the system i argue with my boss that i haven’t got the pay but he transfer in the same account as usual but due to change of bab i haven’t got that

Saved my account

Absolutely huge from NAB to stop a hacker from accessing my account, just a massive result, NAB were Huge in stopping dis happening and couldn’t be happier, thank you NAB, you’ve been massive, just huge

Vic

VicPerth, WA

Worst Customer Service

Tried to open a new bank accounts as a new customer and after more than two weeks of submitting requested documents I did not hear anything from Warwick WA branch, just a complete ignorance although emailed and phoned to find out what's happening. Requested to get back all my documents but than he A.M. @ Warwick branch ignored me again. Been with banks more than 45 years but this by far the worst possible service. Absolutely useless, slow and pathetic customer service. Stay away from NAB in particular Warwick WA branch.

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can process EFTPOS twice in 2 minutes but cannot reverse the transaction in 6 days and counting

Find out how NAB (National Australia Bank) Branches compares to other Banks

Single Mother Stranded In Sydney 4 Days While Call Centre Unable To Release Money From Customers Account

Qaium S

Qaium STHORNBURY

Worst customer service. My card is blocked and cannot withdraw money based on my ID. Decided to drop using this bank permanently as stupid questions were asked with no results.

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No card ordered and then double ordered

See all NAB (National Australia Bank) reviews