NAB (National Australia Bank)

NAB (National Australia Bank) (page 2 of 41)

Branches and Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Robyn

RobynQueensland

Great Credit card fee free for shareholders

Great credit card, fee free for NAB shareholders. Being a big bank, there is a whole department dedicated to detecting fraudulent activity. I received a call from them asking about some recent transactions overeseas that were not mine. I was refunded the funds quickly, and was very impressed.

Susana

SusanaNorth Queensland, QLD

If I could give a negative star I will

Don't open a NAB Traveller card or any NAB account. They will only give the good points upon opening. I was told that when I don't need the foreign money anymore, I can just transfer the remainder to my other NAB account. The teller made it sound very easy and quick. However, when you close it, the teller will tell you that it will take 5 business days before you can get your money back. This was not advised when I opened the account. She even had the audacity to ask if I had read the booklet. I'm glad I've totally gotten out of it. This was at the Willows branch.

Michael L.

Michael L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Bank caring and considerate

I have nothing but good things to say about Nab customer service.
Competitive in terms of fee's and easy to approach if you have any issue regarding your account.
Nabtrade also offers free trade promotions for stocks

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and New Account

Workplace bullying

I was at the 7 Sandridge Road, Bunbury, WA 6230 today at about 12 noon and I witnessed what appeared to be workplace bullying. This blonde lady (maybe the manager?) was talking to an teller in a very demeaning way, the teller was an asian lady who perhaps just made a mistake. I felt sorry for her, It was very painful to watch. Workplace bullying in front of customers is outrageous and should not be tolerated in any workplace.

Incompetent, no accountability

No accountability, no responsibility, 1 hour hold times on the phone. Avoid in all circumstances. NAB do not take steps to fix their errors. No interest in communicating with customers.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Terrible bank avoid it

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Fleur B

Fleur BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Take your money but cant process a credit card payment

Florence

FlorenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick reply to my compliant

I Have been with nab over 25 years, when I made a compliant about over charged fee, they were fast reply to my complaint and issued a refund in 5 business day, very good customer service.

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

38 years+No loyalty by the nab

TopicBusiness Banking

Worst customer service over by far!

Have been with them for over 8 years, branch experience was okay. But Worst customer service I received over the phone while I was checking the progress on my credit card application that was submitted online and was overdue for an outcome. Absolutely inconsiderate and very rude way of talking. Although when I rang back to complain it was much better still taking my business somewhere else.

TopicCredit Card Application

Sana Ahmed

Sana AhmedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Is there -1 star review option?

By far, dealing with multiple banks includint ING, commbank, this bank has broken all records of worst service level, actually they dont have any level.

Worst ever experience, my biggest mistake of moving to this bank 1.5 years ago. Everytime I contact them, I wholeheartedly regret my decision, untrained and rude staff.

My loan file is sitting with them for 3 months and no progress. Continuously delaying it to get more time on their hand.

Plea to anyone who ever think of going with, just stop here. Go anywhere but not this way.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Who's the robber hey whatever happened to cashing cheques money hungry pigs

Banks are the robbers I been robbed by nab my cheque needs to go through asap no excuse get to work robbers and they never give me a loan it's robbery am I too poor for U nabbers

Small investor

Small investorRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Unprofessional, lacking transparency and non-competitive

Worst Bank ever

As of this writing, i am on the call queue for nearly 30 minutes. My internet access has been blocked and unable to reset the password..terrible service. I will change my bank as asp

Hakuna Matata

Hakuna MatataSydney, NSW

HORRIBLE SERVICE

This is the worst bank to deal with when there's a problem. I've requested call backs, finally got in touch with someone and he did what he could at that stage... I got passed onto the fraud team because NABs process for loan applications is clearly shit and they'll put anything on your credit file that's not yours... THE MOST LAZY BUNCH OF TEAM MEMBERS IVE EVER COME ACROSS. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A RESPONSE... IVE CALLED IN, SENT EMAILS AND NOTHING... THEIR ATTITUDE IS DISGUSTING AND IVE BEEN WAITING OVER 6 WEEKS FOR THEM TO FIX THEIR STUFF UP!!!

An absolute shocking experience

After being their client for about eight years and having several accounts and home loans, this bank turned me and my family’s life into lots of stress and disappointments for about four months due to their lack of security.
Took them nearly four months to investigate and refund my funds.

Jack

JackSorrento

LOUSY PATHETIC SERVICE

I’ve been with NAB close to 40yrs and only because I’ve been to complacent to change to another bank with equally bad service. Well not any more! Went to 2 different branches at round 3:30 pm to open a business account and was asked did I make an appointment? Then told too busy; 1 customer in entire branch in both instances.( chadstone and ashburton) . As a former employee I would never ever have treated a customer so poorly and arrogantly. Lift your game NAB going to HSBC. My how times have changed -5/5.

TopicNew Account

Winterer

WintererTasmania

Westpac helped me when NAB was adamant there was nothing they could do for me

Sambo

SamboCoffs Harbour nsw

As far as a bank go's I'm happy

I find my NAB banking experience overall good. Besides a lack of physical branches in some areas, I have no complaints. Low fees, friendly service and generally provide all the products I would need. Far better than the BCU who I banked with for 27 years before finally realising there were much better options for me available.

Prasanna