NAB (National Australia Bank)

NAB (National Australia Bank) (page 2 of 48)

Online, Branches

1.5

aximili

aximiliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Initially good rate, then quickly increasing and you are trapped

Rhys

RhysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrendous Service

I have been a customer with NAB for 30 years, and today i`m going to close everything i have. The service has never been good. You are just a number in the big machine. Until you get some money of course and then you get a personal banker. Today I was told I could do an international transfer to buy a car because it didn`t adhere to NAB International transfer policies. I since missed that car. However Westpac were happy to help, so they will be getting my business from now on.

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

Suits me down to the ground

I have only ever borrowed once from NAB but have deposit accounts with it.

I find it excellent to deal with.

If there's a problem with a transaction, the call centre staff are normally most helpful.

Branch staff are fine too. However NAB closed the branch closest to my home but other banks are also doing this.

Ability to bank at Australia Post (Bank@Post) also very helpful.

Credit card is not as good as it was but that's the Reserve Bank's fault for changing the regulations about interchange fees.

goldcoast lady

goldcoast ladyGold Coast

Used to be good

I understand the staff are working from home but they need some serious training in how to listen to customers and take instructions. I spent 20 minutes on the phone advising of details with my banking only then to be told I will put you through to another area. Voice prompts is useless as well

TopicCredit Card Application

Horrible service of the mortgage retention unit

TopicLoan Application
Vin

Vin

Satisfied Customer

I have been with NAB from 8 years now. The banking has been good, with good customer support.
No complaints.
It has been reliable in handling all the banking needs with good online and offline facilities.

TopicGeneral Transactions

The most unimpressive, uninvolved bank I have ever engaged with.

Zero would be preferable

Joshua A.

Joshua A.Sydney, NSW

Rip off

I think Nab bank not smart enough when they ripping me off , after I paid my bills should my balance 270 $next day I found it 60$ ?i am trying to contact them no answer and I went the bank on Monday they still closed the same night my friend got fake transaction from common wealth bank 150 $

apexpreditor.84

apexpreditor.84Murray Region, NSW

Clown goes on forever!

Since having an old inaccessible email account linked to nab I'm unable to get online to do my banking which has forced me to understand how pathetic and time consuming calling them up on the phone can be. The unskipable nonsense the guy dribbles on about has nothing to do with 90% of its customers l, or the genius one "please note the account order may have changed"...ummm no mate hasn't changed at all nor will it... Skip... Oh wait I can't skip this either? I just wanted a quick 30 seconds to transfer some funds but I'm here 10 minutes later because nab loves to talk absolute garbage whenever possible and force you to listen... SKIP!

Clem

ClemPerth, WA

Worst ad

I was looking at parking $250000 for a few months and was considering NAB but since being torturefd by their 'more than money' ad narrated by a primary school kid who wouldnt have clue there is no wsy. Only the useless Bankwest ads can rival it for sheer annoyance.
Don't thede big institutions realize how much their image and public acceptance is being damaged by their weak attemts to pull the wool over our eyes.
'More than money' what a JOKE.

Rogelio Cortez

Rogelio CortezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always on hold for minimum of 30 minutes,

I always prefer online banking, always! But when I was trying to dispute an online transaction they telling me I did something wrong! which was not explained what is wrong and advised me to contact they Hotline which I try to avoid as it is useless

Bendeego

BendeegoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Screen layout

My screen layout since updating is characters and alpha only ,no background no logout just an arrow right,,very poor, I have been with NAB for some 50 years,,yes it is reliable,,I only do online transactions

Cris O.

Cris O.

I recently applied for a home loan with NAB Double Bay Branch. They gave me a verbal approval saying that my home loan was approved and I only needed to provide some paperwork, like pay slip, bank statements, ID, etc.. which I did. I placed a home loan deposit with the real estate agency for $1150.00, thinking that I had the loan. Then they turn around and told me that they could not give me the loan because I did not have 20% deposit. They should have told me that earlier. It end up costing me my home loan deposit, that I will never get back. Thanks for your incompetence NAB! I feel really ripped off! Be aware not to trust this bank. The lender I was dealing with, has no idea.

TopicLoan Application
Richard

RichardPerth, WA

New Spending Module

Has anyone used this new NAB online banking module, I have and it is terrible. The number of steps needed and the time taken to change an expense or income category is horrendous. Bring back the old Money Tracker I say, it may have had some faults (very few) but it was much faster than this new monstrosity.

Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

Mobile App never working

Every time I try to transfer funds it states “retrieving accounts” yet it stays on this page for minutes on end without retrieving anything!! I log out and close only to have the same thing again.
This happened to me last week when I was at the shop, thankfully it worked after 4 attempts and waiting patiently, otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to pay for the food!
However, tonight trying to transfer money to each account, and once again it’s not loading at all!
Fix the APP NAB!

I bank with ANZ (home loan) too and their app is Amazing and without issues.

Marilu

MariluSouth East Queensland, QLD

New branch not so functional

A new Burleigh Heads branch moved from Treetop area to Stockland but unfortunately it is less functional than the old one since there is no coin deposit machine available in the new one; we expected more improvements from a brand new branch, and not leading to a worsening in the services.

TopicATM Experience

Worst online customer service

Kept me waiting and then hung up after 1:32:59 of waiting time!!. If a customer has that much patience to talk with them why don't they have.
May be it is the maximum call time on the network. But if it is like this then why are they unaware of it. Why don't they synchronise the things

Steve

Steve

Don't try to contact NAB regarding home loans- they are not interested in your business.

TopicLoan Application and New Account

Good customer service by Raj working at Teller in Blacktown shopping centre

Hi, I am served nicely by a lady named Raj working at Teller in the Blacktown shopping centre.she is a person with bundle of knowledge,skills.Raj has served me very nicely

See all NAB (National Australia Bank) reviews