NAB Qantas Rewards Premium

NAB Qantas Rewards Premium

Pros

• 30,000 Bonus Qantas Points when you spend $2,500 on everyday purchases within 60 days of account opening

• Points Earn Rate: 1 Qantas Point per $1.50 up to $3,000 per statement period

• 0% on Balance Transfers for 6 months

• Seven complimentary insurances including Overseas Travel Insurance

Cons

• $250 Annual Fee

• 3% International Transaction Fee

• 2% Balance Transfer Fee

• Points Earn Rate drops to 1 Qantas Point per $3 after the first $3,000 per statement period

• Rewards
  • Online Experience
  • Application Process
Matt C
Matt CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Woeful customer service

I never received my bonus points even after three months of waiting. Made numerous complaints and got told it would be sorted out, to your not entitled to someone would ring me in 5-7 days. I’d hate to have other banking services with them. Customer service is terrible

tonyyyy
tonyyyySydney, NSW

avoid this card and nab

I get this card with our loan. The promised bonus qantas points has never arrived and its been four months after i have spend the required amount of money with it. Every phone call needs more than half a hour with a promise that never come true. I also experienced very bad customer service at one of there branch in sydney regarding my money transfer request. I’ll move my loan and my savings somewhere else sooner or later. Helpless customer service everywhere.

Prospective Customer
Prospective CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

This and all other NAB products could possibly breach your privacy and online security!

Frequent Flyer & Travel Credit Cards

Find out how NAB Qantas Rewards Premium compares to other Frequent Flyer & Travel Credit Cards

Law and order
Law and order

NAB misleading and deceptive conduct

NAB offers 90,000 points if you spend $4,000 in first two months. I spent over $4,000 in first month that is, June 2018 and despite repeated calls, purported investigations no points yet transferred. AVOID NAB. I have wasted hours on the phone to NAB they promise to ring you back but fail to do so. NAB conduct at the Royal Commission still permeates the bank. The appropriate word here is corrupt conduct by nab in offering false incentives to sign up and then failing to deliver and or respond.

PJM
PJMPerth

Avoid this card

Like so many others, I signed up for this card, paid my $395 and have not received a single point, despite repeated enquiries from the branch which signed me up.
NAB, I think a refund of our $395 is in order if you can't live up to your promises of Qantas points.
As a long term customer of this bank, I am now looking at moving my accounts elsewhere.

How to get in front of credit card debt with a credit card balance transfer.

Credit card balance transfers are becoming an increasingly popular way for people with growing credit card debts to manage their finances. But are they really a magic bullet? We're going to look at the ins and outs of credit balance transfers, so you can find the best way to manage credit card debt and get your finances back in the black.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
how-to-get-in-front-of-credit-card-debt-with-a-credit-card-balance-transfer

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020
Chinthaka
ChinthakaPerth, WA

Appalling customer service

I'm so glad that NAB isn't my main Bank, application for the card been approved, provided pay slips and no news for one week, called the customer services on numbers132 265, 131 312, made 4 calls @ 3.45PM Perth time, all calls went to India and complete waste of time the call centre staff is making up an accent but it isn’t working !!, no one knew what they are doing, no access to system only they could do is sent a SMS to authenticate and then calls transferred all over no one was able to pick up my application! Shame on you NAB, shredding Australian staff and hiring cheap labour and providing poor services to customers! Your intention is only to have big chunk of profit at any cost to customers I would never bank with NAB!

Scott
ScottPerth

False advertising

Received and offer for frequent flyer points upon applying for a NAB Qantas Rewards Premium card. We followed all the rules and received the credit cards. NAB did not give us the Frequent Flyer points. We had to call and ask what was happening, now the bank is refusing to give any points!! We have the offer in writing and now have had to lodge a formal complaint. Once this is sorted, we are leaving this bank with our accounts, mortgage, other credit cards. Previous service over the last 7 years was so good! We can't believe they have lied and are treating us this way.

tennis888
tennis888

Interest free is untrue!!!

Promotion of 12 months free interest for balance & purchase.
Lies, lies, damned lies.
They give you such a low credit that you are forced to start paying immediately. No free interest!!!
I cancelled my application.

mickey26
mickey26Perth

Suck you in with bonus points then lower the rewards points without warning

Got the Platinum cards in September with average points scheme at 1.5 points per dollar on Amex and 2 points per 3 dollar on visa. It's now March and they have dropped the Visa points to .5 per dollar, 1 day after hitting me with the $290 annual fee. What a joke. After this they only lowered this extraordinary fee to $250 per annum. Less give and more take if you ask me. Got no reason to stay with NAB.
Initially the points