NAB Qantas Rewards Premium

NAB Qantas Rewards Premium

Pros

• 30,000 Bonus Qantas Points when you spend $2,500 on everyday purchases within 60 days of account opening

• Points Earn Rate: 1 Qantas Point per $1.50 up to $3,000 per statement period

• 0% on Balance Transfers for 6 months

• Seven complimentary insurances including Overseas Travel Insurance

Cons

• $250 Annual Fee

• 3% International Transaction Fee

• 2% Balance Transfer Fee

• Points Earn Rate drops to 1 Qantas Point per $3 after the first $3,000 per statement period

• Rates and Fees
  • Rewards
  • Online Experience
  • Application Process

Poor Rewards

Low points rate and low points cap, Qantas points transferred monthly pretty on time. Good that it has Apple pay now. 3% foreign transaction fee is annoying, there are other better options on the market.

Misleading information

As a Qantas Frequent Flyer I received an email advertising the new NAB Qantas Premium cards with 0% interest and fees and 40,000 Qantas points. When I clicked on the link to the NAB webpage, it lists 20,000 points. I called NAB to ask for clarification. The person I spoke to had no clue and no willingness to search for the answer or provide it. Eventually he told me to call Qantas because it was "their" promotion. So I called Qantas. They also didn't have a clue and told me to call NAB because it was "their" card. At least Qantas offered to follow up for clarification and call me back the next day. That was 2 days ago. I am still waiting for their call.

See all NAB Qantas Rewards Premium reviews