NAB Qantas Rewards Premium

NAB Qantas Rewards Premium

Pros

• 30,000 Bonus Qantas Points when you spend $2,500 on everyday purchases within 60 days of account opening

• Points Earn Rate: 1 Qantas Point per $1.50 up to $3,000 per statement period

• 0% on Balance Transfers for 6 months

• Seven complimentary insurances including Overseas Travel Insurance

Cons

• $250 Annual Fee

• 3% International Transaction Fee

• 2% Balance Transfer Fee

• Points Earn Rate drops to 1 Qantas Point per $3 after the first $3,000 per statement period

• Rates and Fees
  • Rewards
  • Online Experience
  • Application Process
Ms vee

Ms veeVictoria

Card was ok

Took a while to get this credit card approved which was strange. Got all our points luckily. I don’t get charged fees as I’m Nab staff so I can’t comment about fees.

wusyc

wusycGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

I don't have the NAB Platinum Qantas card. I was considering it but gave up on it. I needed 2 supplementary cards but they would not allow that to happen. This is a bit strange as most other card providers in Australia do allow that.

It is a shame in my case as I am a NAB customer and would have loved to consolidate into NAB as my credit card provider.

Other than that, I dont't see a significant issue with the card. It is just like any other cards.
Good credit limit