Nad’s Hair Removal Cream for Men

Nad’s Hair Removal Cream for Men

Blond

BlondBrisbane

Burnt my chest

I tried a small part of my chest to see how it worked. I tried 4 minutes and got no response, I then tried 8 minutes and got a small response on the selected test area. I then put it all over my chest for 8 minutes and got little results. Some time later I tried it again for another 8 minutes and it burnt through my skin and has done some serious burns on my chest. I hope it will not scar. It has caused my whole chest and stomach area to release a blister like liquard. 12 hours later and my chest is still really painful.

I would not recommend this product.

See all Nad’s Hair Removal Cream for Men reviews

H. Johnson

H. Johnsonasked

How long does the hair removal last?

Cobus
    Cobus

The hair, once removed, grows out again like usual but its much softer and does not give you the itch at all. I did mine again on Saturday and it is starting to grow out again slowly, much slower than when it is shaved.

Praveen
    Praveen

Does size of the hair regrown increases on regularly using the cream?

Sam

Samasked

Will this cream removes hair permanently?
    And how much time required to get good results by testing

Geg Mossop
    Geg Mossop

No it will not remove hair permanently.(I know laser will if you get the area treated many, many times...(still unsure whether repeating the use of an epilator or waxing will permanently remove hair...anyone else know?) I leave the cream on for a full 10 minutes as it would not budge under this time for me,but you should test it yourself on a small area for your optimal time.

CategoryWaxes and Hair Removal Creams