Nad’s Natural Hair Removal Warm Body Wax

Nad’s Natural Hair Removal Warm Body Wax

See the Best Waxes and Hair Removal Creams in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Carol Jackson

Carol JacksonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a good product!

I bought this from Woolworths as it was on sale.
Wish I didn't as it is too thick and not pliable!
Its to thick to get out of the container and then applying it you have to press down too hard while dragging the applicator, even then it drags the wax with it.
Wasted money!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $11.99.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

PERFECT

This product is sensational!!!! Very easy to use, got rid of my hairs and it is not that painful. I LOVE IT. I have been waxing for 30 years and I have tried lots of different waxes. I will definitely keep using this product. It is a shame that 'Nads brazilian and bikini wax' was not the same. This is a terrible product, hope they can improve this product to the level of Nads natural hair removal warm body wax.

Dor

DorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply the best

I am surprised by reading some of the comments about hair being left behind, it has absolutely picked every hair of mine, not even leaving one behind. It is sticky, and it should be, it’s sugar wax. Normal wax does not seem to work well for me, I always have rashes (allergic reaction), but with the sugar wax absolutely nothing. So impressed, will definitely keep using it!

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $11.00.

Randy

Randy

Terrible wax

I have been a professional waxer for many years but now only do my own legs. I usually use veet wax but nads was on special so i thought i would give it a try. Absolutely terrible wax. To thick to sticky and leaves most of the hair behind. I noticed most of the other reviews were from first time waxers who have obviously used good waxes. Dont know how they have stayed in business so long. Waste of 10 dollars.

Brent R

Brent RAU

Great product!!

Nads warm wax grabbed the hairs perfectly. Leaving the area smooth and hair free. I also noticed it was less painful than using cold waxes. Won't use any other brand from this day on!!

sad and cold

sad and coldMelbourne

NOT A FAN AT ALL

I normally use Veet Warm Wax but Nads was on sale at woolies. I was so disappointed as it did not take many hairs out on my legs at all. The Veet is so much better and I will continue to use Veet. I was so annoyed I phoned Nads to give feedback, only to be greeted with a recorded message. I have left my name, number and state as requested but have not heard back. So it's a big fat "NO" from me.

The green wax was good, this product is rubbish

The green jar of wax always worked well, easy to apply and easy to take off - I used this was from when it first came on the market.
The new warm wax was does not take any hair off at all!!!!!!! It is painful to remove and not one hair came out.
Am always sceptical when companies say 'new and improved' when in reality they mean they are using a cheaper product and that is exactly what they have done here.
Go back to the green wax!!!!!!!!!!

Kazzas

KazzasWollongong

Awesome product

I was dubious about using wax after past experience many years ago, but was amazed by this product. It was extremely effective, has a pleasant fragrance, and the residue was easy to wash off with water. cannot recommend highly enough.

Amazing!! Would 100% use again!

I was worried being a first time waxer "down there" and I have sensitive skin. I Cut up the strips to make it easier! this stuff was great! Will definitely use again.

Fantastic

Fantastic for thick coarse hair. Used on a European male. Results were amazing
1 whole tub used for whole back. Ran out of strips so used cut up flannel sheets

Trudy30

Trudy30BRISBANE

Nad’s Hair Removal Natural Warm Wax

This product is the BEST, Found it at woolies for $10 first use was great heated it stapped it on my legs and under arms put the cotton strips on ripped out the hair, can't beleive I have been paying someone else to do this every month for $40-$70, Tip I just put the cotton strips in a bucket of water for 20 minutes and then rinse them and hang on the line to dry ready to use next month no wastage great for the enviroment and I think the tub will last me for the year_ WOW
CHEAP , EASY