Nair Cream Hair Remover

Nair Cream Hair Remover

• Causes Irritation Yes (5) · No (0)

Pretty decent. Mostly satisfied

Purchased in September 2019 at Walmart.

Causes Irritation Yes

The worst hair removal cream ever

I followed instructions for a test patch. All seemed ok. I then applied cream to my chin and top lip. All the hairs disappeared perfectly. So did the skin on my top lip. 12 hours after using my top lip was on fire, the next morning my lip looked like I had used sand paper. Highly not to be recommended.

Purchased in October 2019 for $420.00.

irelish123

irelish123Illawarra, NSW

Strongly suggest to chuck out any NAir products right now.

Terrible, DO NOT USE.
Will burn your face and make you want to disappear.
The strong chemicals have bad effects on your skin that make your face feel and look horrible.
Did not even use for more than 3 minutes and it left a burn on my face for 2 weeks.

Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Find out how Nair Cream Hair Remover compares to other Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Terrible Skin Burns

I would highly recommend steering clear of this product. I used it on my legs and it left me with painful blisters. My skin is not even sensitive and it burnt my skin.

Gourav K.

Gourav K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not good for skin it has bad effects on skin it damage the skin don’t use this cream.

Skin burn with strong chemicals that badly effects the skin that you can’t tolerate. It is really horrible. Do not use this cream. Even not effective on the hair to remove.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $14.00.

I am devastated.

This product left holes in my face... i did not exceed 10 minutes either. My face is burnt, red, lumpy and it somehow expanded pores leaving holes in my face. See first photo. Im horrified and sad :(

Purchased in March 2019 at Shoppers Drugmart for $8.99.

Nope

This product gave me perioral dermatitis and messed up my skin. I would had never used it had I know how awful it would be. I just had a hairy face and it said it worked for your face.

Lily

LilyPortlaoise

Nair brush hair removal for sensitive skin

I bought Nair brush onfacial hair removal it left me with a burned hot face and a red rash that lasted for days with lumps and became raw.

jord

jordHunter Region, NSW

Definitely not sensitive

As far as hair removal creams go this product is OK, it’s not perfect but if you follow instructions it may minimize side effects, like burning but some skins it’s just not gonna suit. Does arms fine as long as it’s couple mins and you moisturizer afterwards. I wouldn’t use on your face or sensitive areas, it’s a strong product!

MRP

MRPAUSTRALIA

Nair Sensitive Face and Body Hair Remover

This product should have a SEVERE CHEMICAL BURN warning on it, please please please DON'T USE IT as it has caused a severe chemical reaction to my daughters skin I am furious that this product can be sold without a EXTREMELY DANGEROUS label on it.

This cream is great but bloody hell its not sensitive

Ok so I buy the sensitive facial option. First time fine sting a bit put on after cream slight red mark ( that I could hide with makeup). Second time mounth later skin was like heck no!!! Burn burn burn no matter what I do! I blame this on me you know sensitive skin n all still give it a chance. Well big mistake I am now sat with a massive welt across my top lip (great on a school run

Damn love it!

I cut my self shaving pretty bad a couple months ago and I've been on the fence ever since about shaving but since I've started using Nair I can tell that there's a difference in the thickness of the hair, it last longer and I can put it on and do something else which is a huge time saver. The only thing I would change is that I wish it came in a bigger bottle !

Suffered permanent huge Chemical Burns/Reactions

Lisa

LisaGRANTHAM

Poor results

Poor results, followed directions it removed some hair but left some stubble, used razor after, to remove said stubble, but wouldn't remove it !! stick to razor people, as nair was a waste of time and money.

WitchyPoo

WitchyPooAU

This should be banned!

Like others this gave me severe chemical burns.
I should have known better. The amount of horrendous ingredients in it. The poor animals that have suffered testing to get this legal! Should not be on the shelves. Do yourself a favour girls and stick to waxing or shaving.
Let's get products like this banned for good!

Waxes and Hair Removal Creams

Expect a chemical burn if you purchase

I left it on for not even 30 seconds and it was burning my face i now have chemical burns that have been there for over a week and they burn everytime i touch them!! Will not be recommending to anyone nor will i ever use it again.

Didn’t remove hair and smelt horrendous

Left it on for 8 minutes and wiped it off with all hair still intact, horrendous smell of chemical/poo can’t get rid of now, waste of money but then again it was cheap af

This burnt my skin and left me with spots

Not a great product wouldn't purchase again burnt my skin and left me spotty Have left skin very sore and red very disappointed in the product I know it has left meant people sore

THIS SHOULD BE BANNED

The worst product I’ve ever wasted my money on. I used it for 9 minutes and applied to my legs. Now i’ve got ugly legs with red spots everywhere and skin peeling in some places!! I’m literally bleeding. The hair wasn’t even removed.

You can suck my pinkie finger Nair.

This is horrible I can live without this

My skin came up with red lumps after using this on some areas and on other areas it didn’t even take my hair off. I don’t advise purchasing this product and I find it dangerous.

bye never again

sinead

sineadasked

i done my bikini line with nair hair re-removal cream and im in so much pain it is red raw i cant belive the burn and its soooo itchy that i have down there is unreal ive had this burn for 3 weeks now and it doesnt seam to be getting any better if anyone can help please do? :(

Amy locksmith

Amy locksmithasked

So I used nair today on my legs and I accidentally got some on my lower buttcheeks and now it burns/stings what should I do.?

Pamela

Try using aloe gel you can get it at the store in bottles it’s excellent for sunburn, rashes etc it may help

Kyle

Kyleasked

How do I get rid of a hair burn in my groind area, and can I go tanning with the burn?

Pamela

I use aloe gel on my groin area for razor burn it helps take away that burning it may help you it’s a natural product you can get in the store in bottles I would not tan until the burning is gone if tan with the burning it may make it worse

Get an answer from our members and Nair representatives