3Naked Curve

Naked Curve

🏆 2024 Award
3Naked Curve

92% · 1038 · 7%
Brand Manager for Naked Curve? Claim your listing.

Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Amazing quality products! Very inclusive! Great service and very fast!
Jayde
JaydeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Body Positive and

I ordered a tracksuit set during one of the many lockdowns here in Melbourne. I was recommended to go a certain size and unfortunately it was too small. I spoke to the team and they apologised and swapped my size for the size up without any issues. It was a really quick and seamless process. When I received the new size, they had thrown in another set to apologise for the inconvenience. Honestly, who does that? My heart was so grateful.
Bea B.
Bea B.

Loveeeee Naked Curve!

I always find myself back at Naked Curve when I'm looking for something to make me look and feel beautiful. The lingerie and swimwear is stunning and customer service is stellar! Love this business so much!!
Chloe
Chloe

My favourite lingerie!

Beautiful QUALITY lingerie, swimwear and lounge wear - I have never felt more confident in. I love how truly inclusive they are with their models! I’m so glad I found this brand!
Ofa Afu
Ofa Afu

I love my naked curve!!!

Seriously love my gifts from naked curve! Amazing quality fabric & fits all the right places. Service was 100 and delivery was extremely fast!
Ashleigh A
Ashleigh A

Long Time customer

Long time customer of naked curve!
Could not recommend enough. Beautiful pieces, wonderful customer service & size inclusive.
Mekarla J.
Mekarla J.

Quick and quality

The quality of my items are amazing and fit perfectly. And the quick delivery and service from the team was amazing
Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best!

I’m always over the moon about my Naked Curve product! The fits are fab and the team is always so helpful :)
Jessica Kahler
Jessica KahlerDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

I absolutely love naked curve!

I absolutely love naked curve! Their team is so helpful and polite, they always show amaizng diversity with their models, and their size range is very inclusive.
Laura C
Laura CAU

Quality + Great selection

Love the sets, the fabric is soft to touch and feels lovely on my skin.
Simone Z
Simone Z

Size inclusive, sexy perfection!

I cannot rave about Naked Curve enough. Incredible, size inclusive garments made with so much love. Love love love!
Emma
Emma

Amazing

Love everything! Excellent customer service and love the r representation
Xanthia Efthymiou
Xanthia EfthymiouSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

OBSESSED

Love naked curve and how it makes me feel. Always super happy with my purchases & fits my curves perfectly <3
Pamela B
Pamela BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase ever!

Have been shopping off Naked curve for years and never been disappointed! Quality is always amazing and great customer service! Reckoned this brand to all my friends!
LAUREN
LAURENMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this brand

Such a good range of stunning lingerie and loungewear while still affordable! my absolute go-to!!
Hayley Sykes
Hayley SykesSydney, NSW4 posts

Repeat customer

I’ve been purchasing from Naked Curve for years!! Lingerie that finally fits Curve bodies - THANK YOU!!
I love the swimwear also and the fact that they fit and cater to bigger busted girls and the price is mid range so it means you can buy great pieces and it won’t break the bank, I buy swimwear each launch yearly and would recommend this brand to everyone!
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Naked Curve compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Shae
Shae

The Perfect Lingerie!

Amazing quality, size inclusive and overall such beautiful products! I’m obsessed and will forever buy from naked curve!
Lexie Chandler
Lexie Chandler

Inclusive, affordable and sexy lingerie!

I have tried multiple of their pieces and they all fit perfect and made me feel amazing about my body. Their size range is amazing especially for a small business. They are big brands that don’t even go past a size 12/14 so it’s amazing to see a small business showing how it should be done!!!
Kelly Smith
Kelly SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Naked curve review

Never come across such a great range of lingerie, size inclusive also very true to size! So comfortable and I always feel so confident in the pieces! I seriously cannot recommend this brand enough! Do yourself a favour and buy something from this incredible brand! IM OBSESSED
Maiana Kerr
Maiana Kerr

It is perfect!

Quality, style and sizing is insane! Love the whole brand and their pieces
Joanne T
Joanne TSydney, NSW2 posts

Lingerie for the curvy !

I love the items and service provided by Naked Curve. I feel good supporting a small female owned Australian business that caters to a wide range of body shapes and uses real models to advertise. I Have been a customer for 5yrs and I’m never disappointed . Highly recommended
Ashleigh w
Ashleigh w2 posts

Love my purchases !!

Love the lingerie set I recently bought , it fits like a glove and makes me feel so confident! Will be purchasing from naked curve again
Jessie
JessieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love!

Never had an issue with Naked Curve! Customer Service is always fab and I look incredible in everything I wear tbh.
sarahbraniff
sarahbraniff

Incredible quality!! Fits perfectly!!

I don’t tend to online shop due to having to try stuff on, but naked curves quality and sizing is perfect!! My go to for all lingerie!!! Couldn’t be happier!!!
Mahlea Shaye
Mahlea Shaye

Absolutely stunning!

Everything I’ve ordered has come just as pictured, if not better! Such a great variety and size inclusive. My fave lingerie by far!
Rosena
Rosena

Love love love!

NC is my go-to for lingerie and loungewear! Love the clothing and service is always top notch - even the shipping emails are fun and different. Can’t wait for my next haul!
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Naked Curve compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Eloise Monique
Eloise MoniqueSydney, NSW

Beautiful and affordable

A large variety or lingerie and swimwear that are both beautiful and affordable
Courtney
Courtney2 posts

Emma-Lea H.
Emma-Lea H.Southwest, VIC2 posts

Absolutely LOVE my feel good pieces

After recently losing weight I needed to buy some pieces that I could feel and look good in as well as comfortable. I have never done "sexy" underwear before and after speaking to the team at Naked Curve they helped me find some pieces and we talked about sizing.
The sizes were true to size and I loved that they supported the plus size women.. even with their models!
The product was stunning, the service was above and beyond. I would highly recommend this wonderful Australian owned business.
Jo W
Jo WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid! Bad quality bad service

I should've Googled deeper before ordering but that doesn't make it ok. Product was poor quality fabric, completely see through and arrived frayed, and not sized as advertised. I checked measurements and ordered size 22-24 even though I'm am 18. Waist was around 34 inches and top didn't fit my chest. Customer service is awful and refusing to refund, saying store policy is "credit only". That's illegal for items that are either faulty or otherwise not fit for purpose and I'd sent photos. Why would anyone want to order again from a company that sells $70 items that aren't worth $5 at Kmart? Avoid at all costs. Lesson learned lol... and they'll be getting one from Consumer Affairs.
Ella
Ella

Faulty items and horrible customer service

Items I recieved were faulty with seams incorrectly sewn and holes in lace.
Was refused refund as 'I mustve torn them trying them on'.
b L M5 posts

Ordered product and never received it

I ordered a mask during a promotion and it never arrived. It never left dispatch and I kind of forgot about it. Reached out to customer service and received a rude response.

I ordered the mask as a test because I had been a member of the facebook group and loved the look of the products. After this experience I would not recommend!!!!!

b L M

Disappointed in the service but it turns out the orders were sent untracked, so it may or may not have been dispatched. They refuse to help due to the order being 10 months which is understandable. Do not buy from naked curve

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Naked Curve? Claim your listing.