Naked Health Food

Naked Health Food

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very Polite, Punctual and Helpful

I have been a vegetarian for about 40 years. In South Australia I can't seem to find a store or warehouse locally that stocks basic ingredients for cooking vegetarian or vegan food, such as Textured Vegetable Protein, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Kombu (packaged Kelp, usually dried), or Gluten Flour. I have found an eBay store that sells some products but with added postage, etc; it becomes very expensive.
We visit Queensland about once a year for a short holiday and as we had one booked for the end of this year, I searched the Internet for supplies. I found two which looked promising and wrote to one, but had no reply after a fortnight, so I wrote to "Naked Health Food" and received a reply within 24 hours telling me the products I wanted were in stock together with prices. I had forgotten one and wrote back. Again another prompt reply giving details, so I've sent a list of what I need for a year's supply, which I can easily collect. Their prices are a third of what I'm paying presently, so I'm a happy Veggie....