Nanny Annie

4.5

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (50)
Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Not kid friendly

Purchased 3 in 1 high chair in teak after reading positive reviews when compared to other brands.
Pros - easy to assemble, does what it says it does i.e. fits at the table, height is easily adjustable, etc.
Cons - this high chair comes with cushions which have white cushion covers. After a few uses my 2.5 year old dirtied the cushion covers so I removed them and put them in the washing machine on a cold machine wash, after which they shrunk and can no longer be used!!! The chair seat is quite narrow, so doesn't look very comfortable. The teak is very orange in colour.

Tee J

Tee JPerth, WA

It’s like a fun toy

This keeps my 9 month old busy without the need for extra toys. I bought a Nannie Annie playpen on the recommendation of another mum. So glad I bought this. Easy to put together, the colour interactive panels make it feel like a toy and not a baby jail.

Vanessa

VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Star Kidz Astro Rocker

Really happy with my purchase of the Star Kidz Astro Rocker. Good quality and so easy to assemble. I love how lightweight it is. I would certainly purchase off Nanny Annie again.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great convertible high chair for growing family!

Bought the highchair for my toddler so she could sit up at the table with us and eat.

Nannie Annie offered the high chair at an affordable price for our family and it was shipped surprisingly quickly. I will definitely be shopping with them again.

BJay

BJayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

I was provided with a tracking number that the courier company has no record of. The online chat staff member from Nanny Annie says that the item has been dispatched, the courier says they have not collected it from Nanny Annie yet. The chat person from Nanny Annie says she will check again with there warehouse then doesn’t bother to come back with an answer.

First and last time customer.

NEETHU

NEETHUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wooden Baby High Chair 3in1 with Tray and Bar (Teak) - Baby Highchair

3 in 1 highchair

The highchair is sturdy, easy to use and clean. Downfall is the tray is VERY narrow (16.5cm) and doesn't fit many of the silicone or suction plates you can buy.

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Nanny Annie playpen

I can say Nanny Annie playpen is great quality but the door panel lock is not that secure. My baby unlocks it all the time. The height of playpen is bit low. The playpen is very light.....and not that safe to leave baby unattended from eye sight.

Peter

Peter

Wooden Baby High Chair 3 in1 with Tray and Bar

The Wooden Baby High Chair 3 in 1 with Tray and Bar is a well designed chair and is very sturdy when put together. It is well finished and we are very happy with quality. High recommend. The chair was shipped and received quickly.

Find out how Nanny Annie compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Quality, long lasting products!

Such quality products and brilliant online service. We just bought a 2nd high chair for our 6 month old as we loved the way our 4 yr old can still use hers. Stylish product that suits our home is a bonus.

Excellent product

Nannie Annie high chair was delivered very quickly, good communication on delivery times, it was easy to assemble and works as advertised.

Worked very well with our 2 year old granddaughter, would definitely recommend.

Daniyal

DaniyalSydney, NSW

Nanny Annie Playpen 1.6x1.6 FANTASTIC

My wife bought 1.6x16 play pen from here. The build quality is excellent. Took 5 minutes to put together. The mat is a must buy and was of equal high quality and easy to assemble. Our baby cant crawl or walk yet so we put her inside and she was occupied looking at colorful walls along with the bits and pieces attached to them. It feels like her personal baby space :). The 1.6x1.6 was really good because you can assemble it to a smaller size if you want to and make it bigger as the baby gets bigger.

Just as described

The new high chair we ordered is great for our daughter, almost two, who was starting to climb out of her previous one. She now has her chair to climb up to and down from and is very much enjoying her independence.

Jooby

JoobyCentral West, NSW

Nannie Annie playpen - great purchase!

Good quality playpen, easy to negotiate website and was delivered within 3 days of ordering to rural NSW. The grandkids think it’s great and it’s getting daily use, glad I went with an Australian based company.

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good product and service.

I have now purchased two wooden baby highchairs for our grandchildren. I have been very happy with the fast delivery service and easy online ordering. The highchairs have been excellent and will last the boys for many years to come due to the ability to adjust them as the children age.

Angie

Angie

Qyick delivery and easy assembly

Great purchase experience.
Quick delivery (even during covid-19 pandemic)
Purchased kids table and chairs, was exactly as it looked online (probably better quality than I expected)
Nicest surprise was how easy it was to assemble. It arrived partly assembled so it no longer than 10min to assemble table and two chairs!
The only thing I that I could fault was the delivery charges were quite a bit more expensive than I usually pay for bulky items, but it arrived quickly so I cant really complain.
Certainly recommend shopping with nanny annie.

F.Bridges

F.Bridges

Okay.

Sturdy and looks nice. Seat moves out of place easily though even after tightening screws. Wish there was a removable bar in the middle between legs so baby can't easily try to get out or stand up on the chair. Food easily slides onto baby and onto the seat when baby eat as the tray does not have a "raised wood" part to stop food from sliding when baby is trying to grab food themselves.

This is Perfect!

I purchased the Star Kidz Amico portacot and I absolutely love it! Its so much better than what I was expecting. It’s the second item I have purchased through Nanny Annie and both times I can not fault them. Super fast delivery and excellent communication regarding your order from purchase to delivery. Thanks again Nanny Annie

Phoebe

PhoebePerth, WA

Quality

I bought the table and chairs set and they look amazing! Nice and sturdy too. One of the chairs I couldn’t put together as a screw place was off, however a quick call to Nannie Annie and they are sending out a new chair to replace it. Wonderful company to deal with!

Great Quality and Design

Bought the Star Kidz Amore Deluxe Bassinet in Hazel colour. This has every feature you could ever need in a bassinet; it rocks, tilts, has great air-flow, its great for co-sleeping and has wheels. The quality is excellent and it arrived within 3 days of ordering too. Very impressed!