Nanny Annie

• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No

Charlotte Rodgers

Charlotte RodgersCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellence all round!

Ordered this high chair, got the confirmation email the next day to say it had been dispatched and it arrived within a week (pretty amazing considering shipping is so slow at the moment!). I was super impressed with how easy it was to set up and I love the colour, it goes really well with our home. The quality can’t be faulted and I know if we take care of it, this will be a highchair our future children will be able to use. I’m not usually one to leave reviews but I was honestly very impressed.. great customer service, effective shipping and delivery and follow up and amazing quality of product. Will definitely be recommending this site to my fellow mamas!

Return policy is a rip off!

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic service, unsafe product

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Nanny Annie compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Radu

RaduBrisbane

Horrid customer service

Due to a safety concern, we cannot use the 3 in 1 high chair, beautifully crafted, quick delivery, but customer service is hopeless. To attempt and solve the issue, ive literally had to take photos with measurements in them and do the math for the customer service to understand., its beyond a joke.