Nanny Annie

Nanny Annie (page 2 of 13)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bec Tickner

Bec TicknerMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic!!

Our playpen is great quality and size, our Son loves the activity wall. Fantastic value for money, very fast delivery, good communication from the site. Have already recommend to friends.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Nanny Annie Interactive Playpen with EVA Safety Mat - Nice product

Not the cheapest product but great quality! The mats are soft and quick thick, I was pleasantly surprised that both the mats and the playpen did not have a toxic plastic smell after been unboxed.

While we had minor issues with the product, 1 panel was promptly replaced.

The playpen does slide on the mats, however this has proved to be quite useful when my child falls into the play pen accidentally.

The interactive toys are quite useful, the main panel is used often and the small toys on the other 4 panels are regularly used as well...

JMCL

JMCLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Versatile rocker/bouncer

Exception delivery and customer service. The plastic of the bar that needed attaching to the rocker/bouncer was a bit too inflexible to clip into place and so broke. With some communication to the company, a replacement bar arrived promptly and was easier to attach.
I bought the rocker/bouncer because of its 3 seating positions. This is very easy to do and so provides nap and play time. So, very happy with this purchase.

Sophie

SophieNorthern Region, NSW

Great Quality, Great Value!

Overall good quality that seems will be both sturdy and practical. Very straight forward to fold up. Foot muffs are a nice bonus. Postage time was exceptional and well packaged.

Samantha

SamanthaWHEELER HEIGHTS

Exactly what we needed

So fast. We ordered on Saturday and even with a public holiday it arrived by the Wednesday. Strudy, interactive and amazing product plus amazing service

Cat

CatCoolum Beach

Great product and service

Ordered the kids Amore Bassinet and we love it. Delivered promptly and all features and style exactly as pictured and described. Very happy

Not happy with mattress...

The mattress is way too hard, I had to add layers to make it comfortable and cosy. Also noticed that as baby gains weight (mine is five now), it tends to tilt on one side. I think this due to mattress being supported by one rod running in the middle. When baby moves to one side, the mattress tilts on that side.

Abosolutly love it!!

Just received my new co sleeping bassinet in 3 business day from ordering. Abosolutly love it, it’s exactly what I was wanting, I can’t wait to use it when the new little one arrives!

Janelle

JanelleIpswich

Best present!

My son in law’s exact words when the Amore Bassinet had been put together were, “This is the best present, so far. We’ll definitely use it”

Nat D

Nat DNewcastle

Amazing service and quality products

Nanny Annie were great to deal with. When looking online there is someone there to answer any questions you may have. Product arrived quickly. Videos and photos on website are amazing because it shows all features of products really well. 5 stars!

LouiseF

LouiseFGoonellabah

Brilliant products and top service!

Absolutely recommend Nanny Annie.
I bought the in interactive playpen for my granddaughter's Christmas and she loves it. So do we.
incredibly easy to put together and lovely and colourful.
The sale online was simple and the service to postage fabulous.

Perfectly as described

Could not be happier , ordered the playpen just days before xmas as was resigned to the probability of not seeing it till the new year , surprisingly it turned up with 2 days to spare , well packaged and exactly as described.

Can't fault it!

Bought the kids table and chairs for my little boy for Christmas. Just fantastic!! Very sturdy and fits in any corner of the house. Very Happy!

Very happy with my purchase.

My order was delivered very promptly, and an email to notify me that it was on its way. Found it very easy to assemble, with no screws missing, which is a common with some flatpacks. It looks great, and seems very sturdy. . My grandkids will get much enjoyment from this. Thankyou.

Unreasonably high returns charges

I bought a $900 twin pram for my daughter. I needed to return it and they charged me $135 plus shipping costs. This is an unreasonably high return charge. The box was not even opened. Be careful when purchasing from them.

Bavani

BavaniMelbourne

Nanny Annie Interactive Playpen 1.6 Square

buddy

buddyPerth, Western Australia

Absolutely Dreadful Product - Should NOT be selling this item

High Chair Upset and Disappointed

Just the ticket!

The purchase was for my great niece (nearly 5 months) who currently is wearing a brace (hip displasia) and could not sit in a standard high chair but this has accommodated her perfectly. She is a dear little thing and puts up with the brace 24/7 like the champion she is!

Charis and Vivian

Charis and VivianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great high chair and quick postage

I purchased the Star Kidz Bimberi High Chair during a sale, and it was posted the next day and arrived after 3 days. Its great! The chair is perfect, and the whole buying experience was stress free, and they have after pay!