Nanny Annie

Nanny Annie (page 2 of 13)

Online store, Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (71%) · No (29%)

Nataliia

NataliiaSydney, NSW

Nanny Annie playpen

We got a playpen for our little girl from Nanny Annie and extremely happy with the purchase. Great customer service, very fast delivery and very high quality product received. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Nanny Annie Wooden High Chair

Great value and can't fault this product! The highchair is great and our toddler loves sitting in it at the family dining table for mealtimes. We also use it for craft. It has the option to set the seat higher than other similar products which was a plus for us to work with our table. It is very steady, sits flush with he table and I have no worries about letting my toddler climb into or off the seat herself.

Karen Furness

Karen FurnessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nanny Annie Playpen

The positives of this playpen is:
Very sturdy
Super easy to put together
Great height & size (middle side purchased)
I also purchased the playmat which was a little thinner than I expected- but good quality
Communication was great & product arrived a day earlier than expected (4 days)
Overall- I’d recommend this playpen if you have a crawling/climbing busy baby

Denis M

Denis MSydney, NSW

Exiting goods, but average service.

I bought an amazing baby chair recently, the design is good and fit for our furniture.
The other side is delivery. My wife spent the whole day at home waiting for delivery until I got the message it was posted to the local post office. Despite we were told that "Nobody was home", we still think that deliveryman was lazy or inattentive to find the right door.

Simple, easy to use!

Firstly the website made our purchase super easy and the price was fantastic once purchased delivery was efficient I received my delivery a couple of days later. Product is easy to set up, simple to use fits perfectly next to bed and has completed our nursery/bedroom set up. Can not recommend this product enough.

ACE

ACEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, quick delivery. Couldnt be happier with the purchase. I was vey happy to find the product

Great product, quick delivery. Product was as descibed and couldnt be happier with the purchase. I was vey happy to find the product on special and it was worth the cost. Good quality prodcut and recommended to anyone with kids

Tori Hales

Tori HalesHunter Region, NSW

Best pram I've had over 10 years

My husband bought this pram for me due to our expanding family and its great. Was a bit worried about buying something online without looking at it first but it's been a great purchase.

The pram folds so easily, the frame is sturdy and solid but not as heavy as my previous strider. It pushes real well and the seats are easy to move around and switch it up.

It folds down quite flat and can fit in our tiny boot and the physical appearance of the pram is modern and I've received many compliments about it.

To those considering this pram - do it. Its honestly the best thing I've bought. Great quality!

Bec Tickner

Bec TicknerMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic!!

Our playpen is great quality and size, our Son loves the activity wall. Fantastic value for money, very fast delivery, good communication from the site. Have already recommend to friends.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Nanny Annie Interactive Playpen with EVA Safety Mat - Nice product

Not the cheapest product but great quality! The mats are soft and quick thick, I was pleasantly surprised that both the mats and the playpen did not have a toxic plastic smell after been unboxed.

While we had minor issues with the product, 1 panel was promptly replaced.

The playpen does slide on the mats, however this has proved to be quite useful when my child falls into the play pen accidentally.

The interactive toys are quite useful, the main panel is used often and the small toys on the other 4 panels are regularly used as well...

JMCL

JMCLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Versatile rocker/bouncer

Exception delivery and customer service. The plastic of the bar that needed attaching to the rocker/bouncer was a bit too inflexible to clip into place and so broke. With some communication to the company, a replacement bar arrived promptly and was easier to attach.
I bought the rocker/bouncer because of its 3 seating positions. This is very easy to do and so provides nap and play time. So, very happy with this purchase.

Sophie

SophieNorthern Region, NSW

Great Quality, Great Value!

Overall good quality that seems will be both sturdy and practical. Very straight forward to fold up. Foot muffs are a nice bonus. Postage time was exceptional and well packaged.

Samantha

SamanthaWHEELER HEIGHTS

Exactly what we needed

So fast. We ordered on Saturday and even with a public holiday it arrived by the Wednesday. Strudy, interactive and amazing product plus amazing service

Cat

CatCoolum Beach

Great product and service

Ordered the kids Amore Bassinet and we love it. Delivered promptly and all features and style exactly as pictured and described. Very happy

Not happy with mattress...

The mattress is way too hard, I had to add layers to make it comfortable and cosy. Also noticed that as baby gains weight (mine is five now), it tends to tilt on one side. I think this due to mattress being supported by one rod running in the middle. When baby moves to one side, the mattress tilts on that side.

Abosolutly love it!!

Just received my new co sleeping bassinet in 3 business day from ordering. Abosolutly love it, it’s exactly what I was wanting, I can’t wait to use it when the new little one arrives!

Janelle

JanelleIpswich

Best present!

My son in law’s exact words when the Amore Bassinet had been put together were, “This is the best present, so far. We’ll definitely use it”

Nat D

Nat DNewcastle

Amazing service and quality products

Nanny Annie were great to deal with. When looking online there is someone there to answer any questions you may have. Product arrived quickly. Videos and photos on website are amazing because it shows all features of products really well. 5 stars!

LouiseF

LouiseFGoonellabah

Brilliant products and top service!

Absolutely recommend Nanny Annie.
I bought the in interactive playpen for my granddaughter's Christmas and she loves it. So do we.
incredibly easy to put together and lovely and colourful.
The sale online was simple and the service to postage fabulous.

Perfectly as described

Could not be happier , ordered the playpen just days before xmas as was resigned to the probability of not seeing it till the new year , surprisingly it turned up with 2 days to spare , well packaged and exactly as described.

Can't fault it!

Bought the kids table and chairs for my little boy for Christmas. Just fantastic!! Very sturdy and fits in any corner of the house. Very Happy!