Nanny Annie
See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nanny Annie

Sarah
SarahParkes 2600, ACT

Order never arrived

I ordered an item through Nanny Annie Pty Ltd (as listed on paypal) through her sweetelephants online store (same seller) and the item never arrived. I have also not received a response to my enquiry and request for refund. I do will not purchase through Nanny Annie again and would not recommend

Unsafe

Disappointed with my playpen purchase. 10 month old grandson had his hand caught in a slot. The following evening I saw a news report on Nanny Annie playpens being the worst of about half a dozen which were reviewed. I emailed them asking if they would be recalling them, to which they replied that there were no Australian safety standards regarding playpens and that rigorous testings are done on their products.

BJay
BJayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

I was provided with a tracking number that the courier company has no record of. The online chat staff member from Nanny Annie says that the item has been dispatched, the courier says they have not collected it from Nanny Annie yet. The chat person from Nanny Annie says she will check again with there warehouse then doesn’t bother to come back with an answer.

First and last time customer.

Return policy is a rip off!

T TranIllawarra, NSW

Quality not good! Return policy is not fair!

T Tran

Awful customer service and product doesn't fit description online

Ordered a Happy Panel playpen for the online description of "easy to assemble" and "portable". It was a nightmare to assemble as parts wouldn't slot together and required extreme force by my husband. Playpen is now a permanent feature on our deck as it won't come apart and we can't add additional parts like is described on the website! We bought additional sections and they are now obsolete. Portable- well yes, My 10 month old daughter can push it across the foam mats and off the edge....not ideal! I complained to the company over a month ago, as their online description doesn't match the product we received- I've heard nothing from them.

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic service, unsafe product

Radu
RaduBrisbane

Horrid customer service

Due to a safety concern, we cannot use the 3 in 1 high chair, beautifully crafted, quick delivery, but customer service is hopeless. To attempt and solve the issue, ive literally had to take photos with measurements in them and do the math for the customer service to understand., its beyond a joke.

Not happy with how long it took to post out my item

I made a purchase on the 16 of March and I still haven’t received it delivery shouldn’t take that long as I don’t live far from your wearhouse and the amount you charge for delivery it should be delivered within 3 days max I will not be making another purchase from your site your delivery timing is a joke

buddy
buddyPerth, Western Australia

Absolutely Dreadful Product - Should NOT be selling this item

High Chair Upset and Disappointed

Still waiting on my purchase

I bought a playpen via the website over a month ago, and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. No response to any of my emails. I would never buy from them ever again. These companies are the one's that cause us to become nervous online buyers and I'll be sticking to ebay from now on.

Thanks Nannie Annie

GL
GLMELBOURNE

Poor service

I brought a playpen from their website. It missed some parts and also has two broken panels. I contacted them but never got the feedback since they don't care. I suggest that you may buy from their ebay store if you are really interested in their products since you can at lest be protected by ebay.

Amanda3030
Amanda3030BRISBANE

Order took forever, customer service beyond terrible.

2 out of 2 times I have ordered from this company the order has taken weeks and weeks to arrive. Their website says 'fast delivery'- don't believe it. Oh, and don't even bother emailing them, they take ages to get back to yo u, and when they do, they show no basic customer service of care. They refuse to give a delivery date. I would never, ever order from this company again. My sister had the exact same problem on her order too.
Product is ok.
Delivery takes forever, customer service is horrendous.