Nanny Annie
See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nanny Annie

Nanny Anne
Nanny AnneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

High chair

Very disappointed that the insert was not able to be removed for washing, after one use the insert (having been Scotchgarded as well) was putrid as the child using the chair is 18 months old and attempting to feed herself. The insert had to be cut form the harness and therefore discarded. Very disappointed indeed

Sarah
SarahParkes 2600, ACT

Order never arrived

I ordered an item through Nanny Annie Pty Ltd (as listed on paypal) through her sweetelephants online store (same seller) and the item never arrived. I have also not received a response to my enquiry and request for refund. I do will not purchase through Nanny Annie again and would not recommend

Unsafe

Disappointed with my playpen purchase. 10 month old grandson had his hand caught in a slot. The following evening I saw a news report on Nanny Annie playpens being the worst of about half a dozen which were reviewed. I emailed them asking if they would be recalling them, to which they replied that there were no Australian safety standards regarding playpens and that rigorous testings are done on their products.

BJay
BJayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

I was provided with a tracking number that the courier company has no record of. The online chat staff member from Nanny Annie says that the item has been dispatched, the courier says they have not collected it from Nanny Annie yet. The chat person from Nanny Annie says she will check again with there warehouse then doesn’t bother to come back with an answer.

First and last time customer.

NEETHU
NEETHUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wooden Baby High Chair 3in1 with Tray and Bar (Teak) - Baby Highchair

Return policy is a rip off!

T TranIllawarra, NSW

Quality not good! Return policy is not fair!

T Tran

Awful customer service and product doesn't fit description online

Ordered a Happy Panel playpen for the online description of "easy to assemble" and "portable". It was a nightmare to assemble as parts wouldn't slot together and required extreme force by my husband. Playpen is now a permanent feature on our deck as it won't come apart and we can't add additional parts like is described on the website! We bought additional sections and they are now obsolete. Portable- well yes, My 10 month old daughter can push it across the foam mats and off the edge....not ideal! I complained to the company over a month ago, as their online description doesn't match the product we received- I've heard nothing from them.

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic service, unsafe product

Radu
RaduBrisbane

Horrid customer service

Due to a safety concern, we cannot use the 3 in 1 high chair, beautifully crafted, quick delivery, but customer service is hopeless. To attempt and solve the issue, ive literally had to take photos with measurements in them and do the math for the customer service to understand., its beyond a joke.

Not happy with how long it took to post out my item

I made a purchase on the 16 of March and I still haven’t received it delivery shouldn’t take that long as I don’t live far from your wearhouse and the amount you charge for delivery it should be delivered within 3 days max I will not be making another purchase from your site your delivery timing is a joke

Not happy with mattress...

The mattress is way too hard, I had to add layers to make it comfortable and cosy. Also noticed that as baby gains weight (mine is five now), it tends to tilt on one side. I think this due to mattress being supported by one rod running in the middle. When baby moves to one side, the mattress tilts on that side.

Unreasonably high returns charges

I bought a $900 twin pram for my daughter. I needed to return it and they charged me $135 plus shipping costs. This is an unreasonably high return charge. The box was not even opened. Be careful when purchasing from them.

buddy