Nanny Annie
See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nanny Annie

Terrible with refunds

Myah Briggs
Myah BriggsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality item, but no accountability for errors made

Sarah
SarahParkes 2600, ACT

Order never arrived

I ordered an item through Nanny Annie Pty Ltd (as listed on paypal) through her sweetelephants online store (same seller) and the item never arrived. I have also not received a response to my enquiry and request for refund. I do will not purchase through Nanny Annie again and would not recommend

Unsafe

Disappointed with my playpen purchase. 10 month old grandson had his hand caught in a slot. The following evening I saw a news report on Nanny Annie playpens being the worst of about half a dozen which were reviewed. I emailed them asking if they would be recalling them, to which they replied that there were no Australian safety standards regarding playpens and that rigorous testings are done on their products.

Littlemos
Littlemos

Great Playpen!

I ordered this for my baby with eta just before Christmas. However, it was delayed, and we didn't receive it until five days after Christmas. Unfortunately, it was a bit smaller than anticipated (which is probably my fault bc the measurements were provided by the site), and whole playpen moves on our floorboards without a playmat underneath. The design and look was very nice compared to those available in the market.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Not kid friendly

Purchased 3 in 1 high chair in teak after reading positive reviews when compared to other brands.
Pros - easy to assemble, does what it says it does i.e. fits at the table, height is easily adjustable, etc.
Cons - this high chair comes with cushions which have white cushion covers. After a few uses my 2.5 year old dirtied the cushion covers so I removed them and put them in the washing machine on a cold machine wash, after which they shrunk and can no longer be used!!! The chair seat is quite narrow, so doesn't look very comfortable. The teak is very orange in colour.

BJay
BJayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

I was provided with a tracking number that the courier company has no record of. The online chat staff member from Nanny Annie says that the item has been dispatched, the courier says they have not collected it from Nanny Annie yet. The chat person from Nanny Annie says she will check again with there warehouse then doesn’t bother to come back with an answer.

First and last time customer.

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

Nanny Annie playpen

I can say Nanny Annie playpen is great quality but the door panel lock is not that secure. My baby unlocks it all the time. The height of playpen is bit low. The playpen is very light.....and not that safe to leave baby unattended from eye sight.

Return policy is a rip off!

F.Bridges
F.Bridges

Okay.

Sturdy and looks nice. Seat moves out of place easily though even after tightening screws. Wish there was a removable bar in the middle between legs so baby can't easily try to get out or stand up on the chair. Food easily slides onto baby and onto the seat when baby eat as the tray does not have a "raised wood" part to stop food from sliding when baby is trying to grab food themselves.

T TranIllawarra, NSW

Quality not good! Return policy is not fair!

T Tran

Awful customer service and product doesn't fit description online

Ordered a Happy Panel playpen for the online description of "easy to assemble" and "portable". It was a nightmare to assemble as parts wouldn't slot together and required extreme force by my husband. Playpen is now a permanent feature on our deck as it won't come apart and we can't add additional parts like is described on the website! We bought additional sections and they are now obsolete. Portable- well yes, My 10 month old daughter can push it across the foam mats and off the edge....not ideal! I complained to the company over a month ago, as their online description doesn't match the product we received- I've heard nothing from them.

Brett
BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic service, unsafe product

Radu
RaduBrisbane

Horrid customer service

Due to a safety concern, we cannot use the 3 in 1 high chair, beautifully crafted, quick delivery, but customer service is hopeless. To attempt and solve the issue, ive literally had to take photos with measurements in them and do the math for the customer service to understand., its beyond a joke.

Not happy with how long it took to post out my item

I made a purchase on the 16 of March and I still haven’t received it delivery shouldn’t take that long as I don’t live far from your wearhouse and the amount you charge for delivery it should be delivered within 3 days max I will not be making another purchase from your site your delivery timing is a joke