Nanny Annie
See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nanny Annie

Hannah
HannahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good value for money

I find the chair to be good value for money. My baby is still a tiny bit too small for it but I can see when she’s a bit bigger we will get lots of use out of it.

This is going to be absolutely perfect

Delivery was very fast. The bassinet looks great, is lightweight and functional, and is easy to store. I love the rocking option It will be perfect for use both in our bedroom by the bed and for Summer BBQs to keep the mosquitos out. The only reason I rated it as 4 stars is I wonder how robust the mosquito net zip will be--we will find out in a few months.

Playpen

Purchased 1.6m playpen + extension.
Pros: great size, easy to put together, activity panel is super fun, kept baby occupied for a while, looks great.
Cons: playpen is not secure on mat and can be easily pushed around. Have to keep an eye on my 7month old all the time. She’s put her arms through the hole of the panel and cried as she couldn’t get it back in. (Hopefully she will learn with age not to do this!). A few rough edges.

Brilliant idea for a playpen

The best part.of this are the built in play features which encourage by son to stand up and move around. He does get bored after about 30 mins, but this would probably be quicker in a normal playpen without interactive features.

Sonia
Sonia

Nanny Annie Wooden High Chair

The high chair was easy to assemble and is easy to clean, though the finish of the fabric inside the zip frays easily.

Love our new playpen

We have a very active 5 month old who rolls everywhere, the playpen and mat is perfect as he can’t escape . I’ll get great use out of it as he grows . Great product.

Sarah
SarahParkes 2600, ACT

Order never arrived

I ordered an item through Nanny Annie Pty Ltd (as listed on paypal) through her sweetelephants online store (same seller) and the item never arrived. I have also not received a response to my enquiry and request for refund. I do will not purchase through Nanny Annie again and would not recommend

Unsafe

Disappointed with my playpen purchase. 10 month old grandson had his hand caught in a slot. The following evening I saw a news report on Nanny Annie playpens being the worst of about half a dozen which were reviewed. I emailed them asking if they would be recalling them, to which they replied that there were no Australian safety standards regarding playpens and that rigorous testings are done on their products.

DIN
DINFar West, NSW

Easy Baby - Rocker!

The baby-rocker was easy to assemble. Its Safe for baby to rock in and its sturdy too.
Its a great look with the colourful cover and its light and easy to move around with you. I am very Impressed.

BJay
BJayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

I was provided with a tracking number that the courier company has no record of. The online chat staff member from Nanny Annie says that the item has been dispatched, the courier says they have not collected it from Nanny Annie yet. The chat person from Nanny Annie says she will check again with there warehouse then doesn’t bother to come back with an answer.

First and last time customer.

3 in 1 highchair

The highchair is sturdy, easy to use and clean. Downfall is the tray is VERY narrow (16.5cm) and doesn't fit many of the silicone or suction plates you can buy.

Return policy is a rip off!

T TranIllawarra, NSW

Quality not good! Return policy is not fair!

T Tran

Awful customer service and product doesn't fit description online

Ordered a Happy Panel playpen for the online description of "easy to assemble" and "portable". It was a nightmare to assemble as parts wouldn't slot together and required extreme force by my husband. Playpen is now a permanent feature on our deck as it won't come apart and we can't add additional parts like is described on the website! We bought additional sections and they are now obsolete. Portable- well yes, My 10 month old daughter can push it across the foam mats and off the edge....not ideal! I complained to the company over a month ago, as their online description doesn't match the product we received- I've heard nothing from them.

Belle belle
Belle belleFar North Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I wanted

This product was great it required Easy assembly, it was delivered on time and exactly as described in description. We will be using for baby #2 in the near future.