Nanny Annie
See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nanny Annie

Hannah
HannahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good value for money

I find the chair to be good value for money. My baby is still a tiny bit too small for it but I can see when she’s a bit bigger we will get lots of use out of it.

This is going to be absolutely perfect

Delivery was very fast. The bassinet looks great, is lightweight and functional, and is easy to store. I love the rocking option It will be perfect for use both in our bedroom by the bed and for Summer BBQs to keep the mosquitos out. The only reason I rated it as 4 stars is I wonder how robust the mosquito net zip will be--we will find out in a few months.

Playpen

Purchased 1.6m playpen + extension.
Pros: great size, easy to put together, activity panel is super fun, kept baby occupied for a while, looks great.
Cons: playpen is not secure on mat and can be easily pushed around. Have to keep an eye on my 7month old all the time. She’s put her arms through the hole of the panel and cried as she couldn’t get it back in. (Hopefully she will learn with age not to do this!). A few rough edges.

Brilliant idea for a playpen

The best part.of this are the built in play features which encourage by son to stand up and move around. He does get bored after about 30 mins, but this would probably be quicker in a normal playpen without interactive features.

Sonia
Sonia

Nanny Annie Wooden High Chair

The high chair was easy to assemble and is easy to clean, though the finish of the fabric inside the zip frays easily.

Love our new playpen

We have a very active 5 month old who rolls everywhere, the playpen and mat is perfect as he can’t escape . I’ll get great use out of it as he grows . Great product.

DIN
DINFar West, NSW

Easy Baby - Rocker!

The baby-rocker was easy to assemble. Its Safe for baby to rock in and its sturdy too.
Its a great look with the colourful cover and its light and easy to move around with you. I am very Impressed.

3 in 1 highchair

The highchair is sturdy, easy to use and clean. Downfall is the tray is VERY narrow (16.5cm) and doesn't fit many of the silicone or suction plates you can buy.

Belle belle
Belle belleFar North Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I wanted

This product was great it required Easy assembly, it was delivered on time and exactly as described in description. We will be using for baby #2 in the near future.

Good not perfect

We bought the 3 in 1 wooden high chair to use for our toddler.
The purchase process was easy, good communication from the store and very quick delivery.
The product is fine. Note to assemblers : dont glue the construction as keeping it untightened is how you can adjust the heights!
The chair feels sturdy and gets used by our independent toddler a lot!
However some of the varnishing is uneven straight out of the box. It doesnt affect the product safety or use but does Lack that attention to detail.

We do hope to buy from the store again though!

Hopefully we get years of use from it though!!!

Beautiful and very practical high chair

We love this high chair. It was so simple to put together which was a bonus. The 5 point harness is easy to use and keeps my little man perfectly safe and still while he is eating. I would highly recommend this high chair.

Nikki
NikkiAustralian Capital Territory

Wonderful service!

We ordered a rectangle interactive play pen for our son on the Saturday it arrived on the Wednesday, however one of the sides was missing. We contacted Nanny Annie through email and someone answerd straight away. They posted out the missing parts and we recived it 2 days later. Very professional!

Karen Furness
Karen FurnessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nanny Annie Playpen

The positives of this playpen is:
Very sturdy
Super easy to put together
Great height & size (middle side purchased)
I also purchased the playmat which was a little thinner than I expected- but good quality
Communication was great & product arrived a day earlier than expected (4 days)
Overall- I’d recommend this playpen if you have a crawling/climbing busy baby

Denis M
Denis MSydney, NSW

Exiting goods, but average service.

I bought an amazing baby chair recently, the design is good and fit for our furniture.
The other side is delivery. My wife spent the whole day at home waiting for delivery until I got the message it was posted to the local post office. Despite we were told that "Nobody was home", we still think that deliveryman was lazy or inattentive to find the right door.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Nanny Annie Interactive Playpen with EVA Safety Mat - Nice product

Not the cheapest product but great quality! The mats are soft and quick thick, I was pleasantly surprised that both the mats and the playpen did not have a toxic plastic smell after been unboxed.

While we had minor issues with the product, 1 panel was promptly replaced.

The playpen does slide on the mats, however this has proved to be quite useful when my child falls into the play pen accidentally.

The interactive toys are quite useful, the main panel is used often and the small toys on the other 4 panels are regularly used as well...