Nanny Annie
See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nanny Annie

Lanz
LanzSydney, NSW

Interactive and easy installing

My son keeps himself occupied in his play pen. Loves it and so easy to put together and sturdy. Great value for your money. Delivered well packaged

Zehra
ZehraSydney, NSW

Best 1st birthday gift ever

Purchased playpen for my daughter 1st birthday I could not wait so I set it up earlier. She is obsessed with it she walks on the edges and plays her games which allows me to do my house work. She loves it that much that I have recently ordered extra panels to make it larger. Best buy for my daughter.

Great service and product

Purchased the wooden high chair, it was delivered very quickly, and assembly was quite easy to do. It looks great and is lightweight. Thankyou for your great service, highly recommend

Evie
Evie Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great website! Great communication! Great product!

This was a great shopping experience. The postage was so fast and that was brilliant because my girl need this high chair yesterday! The chair itself is great. Solid, versatile looks great and fits under the table perfectly. Also easy to clean The padded seats are easy to clean but also she is fine in there without the pads

Natasha Scott
Natasha ScottCentral West, NSW

Top Quality & Easy to Assemble/Move

S Walmsley
S WalmsleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sensational

Purchased the EVA Safety Mat And Baby Playpen with Gate and Activities 1.6m Square and Im in love. Its the perfect size, interactive and keeps our little one out of trouble. The best part is she loves it.

Wendy A.
Wendy A.The Mallee, VIC

Love this highchair, lightweight but sturdy

This highchair is definitely value for money. Easy to move from room to room. My foster child loves it. He feels safe, secure and comfortable. Super easy to clean. Why pay hundreds of dollars when this one is so affordable.

Sara J.
Sara J.South East Queensland, QLD

Nannie Annie Wooden High Chair—- very happy!

We ordered this chair as per a recommendation from the core and floor program instructor. She has given us some great tips so far for products to purchase and didn’t fail us here.
This chair is beautiful and very easy to set up. I love how it adjusts so when our daughter grows it will support whatever length her legs are and encourage good posture.
Would recommend this product to anyone.

Mario
MarioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So good we have three

Our grandkids love them so much we had to buy three. I love the fact that they are fully adjustable and easy to assemnle.

Find out how Nanny Annie compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Loving this double stroller!

Esther
Esther

Excellent Customer Service

I ordered the Amico Portacot over the phone on 21/12/20 for an upcoming trip in early Jan. I had thought I'd be able to receive it by then. However, after a few days, there wasn't any update regarding shipping. Turned out there was a bit of confusion and the order wasn't processed as they thought I had not paid. I managed to get in touch with the customer service on 29/12 and explained that I needed the portacot urgently. The agent over the phone was fantastic - she cancelled the original parcel (posted via AUSpost) and sent another one via an express shipping company instead. I got the portacot the very next day. Excellent customer service where the problem was resolved very quickly and efficiently.

yet another unhappy cons
yet another unhappy consGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is exactly what we needed in our life

This is the best baby playpen I have come across, great value, perfect for what we need! Very sturdy easy to put together easy to pack up and store!! I would definitely recommend this product

Anjanette
Anjanette Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product!

I made the right choice! I ordered it on the 20th of dec and wasnt expecting it to arrive until after new year but it came on the 24th of dec. Shipping is so fast and they answer your queries straight away. Love the product. Easy to clean and love that it comes with toys and activities. Would highly recommend to all parents.

Leata  Langi
Leata LangiSydney, NSW

Best Toddler High Chair

Great 3 in 1 Toddler High Chair. Love It!

A couple weeks ago, I ordered the chair and a few other things like the Pink Buggy Trailer online. There was a mix up with my order so I contacted them. Within an hour they dispatched another high chair and it arrived within 2 days.

Fast Customer Service!!

I only wrote this now because I had to wait to assemble the high chair.

Thank you so much !!

Lucy L.
Lucy L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Nannie Annie Playpen for the win!

We purchased our Nannie Annie 2.3m play pen for our 9 month old babies for Xmas. They love having their own space that’s big enough to move around, and small enough to feel safe and secure. We currently have it setup as a rectangle but can add in additional sides to create the 2.3m square. The plastic sides are durable and well made, easy enough to put together. I love all the interactive spaces in it, and the ability to clip soft books etc to the sides. This isn’t an ordinary playpen, it’s THE BEST! A must have for a single baby or twins, this is definitely a favourite purchase so far in our parenting journey!