Vanish NapiSan Plus

Vanish NapiSan Plus

3.0

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
daisynickel

daisynickelSydney, NSW

Not the same anymore

I've used Napisan products for many years and found the "original" Napisan powder to be sufficient. None of the newer labelled products Maxi, Ultra etc. do the job. When the original product was used on clothes and linens I found there was absolutely no stain that was too tough. However over the years I've noticed the Napisan product has become less and less effective. Types of stains that previously came out of fabrics have become more difficult to remove. Price has increased and product quality has decreased.
Dont waste your money!!

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Jay

JayPerth, WA

Don’t use it!

I have tried twice now with this so called stain remover. It has ruined my shirt and my duvet cover. It has left bleach marks all over them. As someone else has also left a similar review and had the same problem, it’s pretty obvious that it doesn’t work on any garments that are not white. They should just state that on the product! The first excuse I got was that my shirt was not ‘colourfast’. Guess I’ll get the same excuse for the duvet. Should’ve just threw it in the bin the first time, definitely will this time!

Purchased in September 2018.

Vicky

VickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the product

I use the product with my white clothes and towels and it works really great. To get rid of the stains I simply do the pretreatment for couple of hours and then do the usual washing in washing machine. All stains gone and clothes has a fresh smell. I would recommend this product for everyone who likes there white clothes being white.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for A$9.00.

Smell

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Vanish NapiSan Plus compares to other Laundry Detergents

Des

DesAdelaide

Unsafe for most fabrics and useless for stains

Not a safe product to use. Left bleach stains on my jeans. Consumer relations department doesn't care. The product also doesn't work properly to remove stains. Not good enough.

YLSSydney, NSW

Great for Blood Stains

Since using NapiSan Plus, it takes away the hard work of laboriously scrubbing my white undergarments whenever I have period stains. It works like magic to see the stains removed after an overnight soak and it does indeed make the whites brighter. As I have highly sensitive skin and dermatitis, I have used NapiSan Plus for a few years now and it has not given me any allergic or adverse skin reactions either.
Best Blood Stain Remover, highly effective laundry soaker
Slightly on the expensive end

Davekez

Davekez

I have used Napisan on my childrens nappies and alway had excellent results, now I use napisan plus on their clothes it removes grass stains and grease and always brings the clothes up like new. It is not the cheapest product but certainly is worth paying the extra dollars for. I will continue to use this product to care for my clothes
Napisan Plus is a great product I use it to brighten colours and remove stains, it is magic to give your whites new life
I have not found any except that it is more expensive than its competitors