Barbara W

Barbara WPerth, WA

Special occasion make up very poor

I booked to have my make up done for my engagement party. The finished result was very bad. The lady applied mascara in big lumps from the top down making my lashes flat and lumpy. Then she tried putting on false lashes but couldnt get them to sit right so took them off again. She dropped a big lump of eyeliner on my lower eyelid and left it there until I pointed it out, only used one shade of eyeshadow and virtually no contouring. My face was just plain brown with no definition and flat lashes with big chunks of mascara. I had to go home and redo my makeup myself.

Store LocationGarden city

Hi Barbara,
Thank you for your feedback - can you please contact us directly via the Contact Us Page on our website so we can assist you.
Best,
NPHQ

Buyer Beware - Napoleon Perdis Madame Curl Curl Mascara is horrendous to remove. I have lost half my eyelashes.

A nightmare to remove. Water doesn't remove it, as per instructions. Half my eyelashes has gone trying to remove it. Completely unsatisfied. Not sure how it made it to the shelves for purchase.

Store LocationNapoleon Perdis

S.m

S.mIllawarra, NSW

Disappointed

I went to the Shellharbour Napoleon Perdis to get my makeup done for a special occasion. The makeup application felt super rushed and at the end they were completely sold out of any foundation in my colour, so I was then forced to buy products I did not need. When I got home I had take off the makup and redo it all. I was so disappointed and upset. I never do reviews but I feel I need to share my experience.

G Ge

G GeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is bad. Can live without it.

I have purchased Madame curl curl mascara. It is extremely difficult to remove without eyelashes. The eyelashes stick together after 2 sec, so you should be super fast when apply. Unhappy. Waste of money.

Store LocationChadstone

Nixstar

NixstarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the foundation

The personal trainer serum foundation combined auto pilot radiance boosting primer always has people commenting- and I’m in my 50s! It’s a natural look - not cakey at all. The gold primer is also divine. The free makeup service was amazing and the customer service at Brisbane store is fab.

Store LocationCnr Elizabeth & Albert st Brisbane

Kati

KatiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pro sponge JOKE FELL APART

Purchased so many products/ brushes from Napoleon and pro sponge broke apart the second time I used it JOKE ! Now there asking were I purchased !! I sent pictures of the broken sponge as it’s like brand new why ask were !! Were they should look after long time customers and replace it!!!! As I said Il send it back to them so they can see it’s brand new!! No wonder Napoleon going down !!!!

Store LocationAdelaide

So very disappointed with Napoleon Perdis.

So disappointed - I found out at MYER yesterday that Napoleon Perdis’s advanced mineral make up is being discontinued with no replacement and they are totally out of stock. I have been using it for well over 10 years and loved it. The consultant at MYER was so rubbish in not being able to recommend another product that I now think that after 15 plus years of being a loyal Napoleon user that it’s time to say goodbye :(

Jujie

JujieGippsland, VIC

Terrible Return Policy

Foundation stick changed

I was so happy years ago back in like 2004-2006 roughly with the Look 2 stick foundation and bought it a few times but then to buy it agin recently and it’s a completely different colour!!! Now it has pink undertones and I was told it was the Same as it has always been and wasted $70 on it! I compared it to my old one which has a little bit left in the bottom and it’s totally different! So disappointed as I don’t even spend that much on foundation but I remembered how much I loved it and it was my exact skin tone with warm undertones unlike now it is pinkish

Nicky

Yes yes yes back years ago look 2 was perfect and I got it a couple more times and wasted money as it changed and now has pink undertones instead of orange or what ever it was originally! Very disappointing g and will not be buying again

Natalie

NatalieSydney, NSW

If I could give zero stars, I would

I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER purchase from them again. Truly disgusting customer service. I purchased something online and it took them 8 business days to dispatch it. In the meantime, I called (they didn't answer), I sent an email, (they didn't respond). Worst company ever!!

Pro makeup sponge

I have purchased the Pro makeup sponge and broke out in what I could only describe as small bump like hives that are actually really hot. Has anyone else experienced this?

Jessica C.Napoleon Perdis

Hi BMD84, Thank you for your feedback. We would love for you to contact us directly via the Contact Us Page on our website so we can assist you. Best, NPHQ

LPSydney, NSW

Excellent Primer, but only if you can access their website

Excellent primer, nice texture and smell.
My issue with Napolean continues to be their website, every sale so far that they have, I have experienced website issues and it is still ongoing where you cannot place an order, or their website cannot be reached to even place an order. Waste of time and very frustrating. One star because I like the primer.

Jessica C.Napoleon Perdis

Thank you for you feedback LP - we can assure you our team was working hard all weekend to get the website up and running, and many customers were able to successfully place their orders.
Best,
NPHQ

LP

I still can't place an order since Black Friday last week. https://napoleonperdis.com

Disappointed with make-up artist

I had my make-up applied at one of your retail outlets for my daughters wedding. The appointment was scheduled not walk in so could have been prepared with staff back up. The application was so slap happy I had to remove what little make-up she did apply and then pay another make-up artist to re-do my make-up. So unprofessional. Even after emailing the company to discuss my experience nobody has every contacted me,

Denise F

Denise FWarrnambool

Auto Pilot

I purchased through Qantas points Auto Pilot Radiance Primer and Auto Pilot Pre Foundation Skin Primer and after 3 days my skin broke out in about 8 welts on my cheeks.

SnagtSydney

Awful company and products

Every foundation has like 4 shades, the concealers literally one. How could any company this is by any means acceptable. Awful products, greasy, cakey mess and super expensive for less than drugstore quality. The brush set was $500 and the brushes shed like crazy and a super scratchy and poor quality. The eyeshadows have no pigmentation and are patchy. The bronzer is orange. Disgusting brand

Snagt

Consistently bad quality through out the entire line!!

Paris H.

Paris H.

Pretty good.

I love the liquid foundation foundation in the ways where it gives me full coverage and smooth skin but I would not recommend wearing it out at night if your thinking of getting photos. It causes terrible flashback! I have one of the medium colours in foundation so it’s not that my foundation is extremely fair, but it turns your whole face white when the flash is applied. Other than that it’s great :)

Jessica C.Napoleon Perdis

Biggest waste of money ever - never ever again

DISAPPOINTED. I've used primers before with success. No matter how I apply this primer the end result is a disaster. I watched NP's video explain how to use the product but end up taking off primer and foundation and starting again without primer. Had numerous tries at getting it right. It is now in bin. I will never by NP product again - first and last time.

Napoleon

North Lakes NP and NP in Myer, North lakes are fantastic. I have never had a bad experience, all the products are high quality. I recently purchased Maybeline Foundation and was reminded why I always buy NP products. Beautiful, flawless finishes.

Alicia

AliciaBalwyn

Expensive..

I used to use napoleon only.. I love the foundation with a brush built in at the end, unfortunately I find the price to be just too high even though I really enjoyed the product. I now use designer brand cosmetics. I particularly enjoy the stick foundation from them.

Sonia G.

Sonia G.asked

I just used the mascara once and all my eye lashes are stumps, going to sue!
Never happened with other brands...

Sue

Sueasked

Has anyone else had a severe eye infection as a result of using NP Set eye shadow? I did not believe it was the shadow and went out and bought a new one, and new sponge brushes, only for the same thing to happen again immediately.

Sam
Sam

Same thing happens to me! At first I had thought it was my sponge brush. Then I bought a new one, just to find out the brush was not the problem. Everytime I try to apply it a little bit on my eyelids, they turn red and flaky skin. Very angry and dissappointed!!!

Maria
Maria

Hi

I bought Napoleon liquid eye liner this week. Used it for several days and got a severe reaction - 1/4 of my eye is red and itchy. It is shocking, never happened with any makeup products before.

Sonya

Sonyaasked

Why do Napolean recommend that eyelashes be worn for only a day?

Jana
Jana

Hygiene reason. Just like the 1 day contact lense.

Isabella
Isabella

For hygienic reasons, and also that the glue wouldn't hold the lashes in place for any more than a day. It's best to remove all makeup before going to bed anyway, including false lashes. But, you can always re-apply the lashes with a new strip of glue as long as you keep them in good condition.

Get an answer from our members and Napoleon Perdis representatives