Nappy-Goo

4.9

familytreemummy

familytreemummyvictoria

Nappy Goo is amazing

i had a sample of nappy goo and went back straight away to buy a tube. i has such good healing power i was amazed at how fast the rash disapeared. i highly recommend this product...i buy it for everyone...i have tried over 4 other brands and nothing comes close...best ever
smell and rapid healing time
not sold at many pharmacies...

KDub

KDubVic, 3146

I'd swear by this barrier cream!

This was recommended by a pharmacist when I needed a barrier cream to prevent future nappy rash. It has been fantastic - we put a little on with each nappy change (you're supposed to put quite a bit on but you don't need it if you're just preventing nappy rash.) Bub has only got nappy rash once since (other circumstances) and nappy goo cleared it up straight away. It's thick and it works so much better than all other i've used.
Everything is great
It's a little expensive (but worth it!)

Sharon L.

Sharon L.asked

What happens when a child gets it into their month

Alice

Aliceasked

Can you use this as a preventative barrier cream? As in to apply after each nappy change instead of treating nappy rash?

Pseudonorm
Pseudonorm

Yes absolutely.

Nae

Naeasked

Which chemist can I buy this from on the Gold Coast queensland? All my local chemist haven't heard if it.

Kym Cross
Kym Cross

I don't know this specific product, but I'm using Nappyp-Goo Cream. It's made by the Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne and you can order it online directly from them. I think it's the best nappy rash prevention cream I've ever used.
My Amcal chemist can order it in, otherwise I'm sure some of the other big online chemists could supply it if your local chemist can't.
Hope this helps!

Suzanne
Suzanne

There is also a list of stockists here: http://www.rch.org.au/pharmacy/business_development/Where_to_buy_NappyGoo/
But it might be easier to buy it online if none of these pharmacies are local to you. Or yes some chemists can order it in for you. Good luck :-)