4.4

84% · 37568 · 15%

Pool
Pool

Very happy

Once the pool started the team were amazing! Everything ran smoothly
They arrived on time and cleaned up after each visit!
Very happy with their service and looking forward to summer Show details
adam
adam3 posts

Poor After Sales support

The pool cleaner failed after 5 months and although i have emailed many times to repair they have not responded. The basket provided for skimmer box does not fit properly so leaves are going past the skimmer box to the pool pump. Have made many requests for repair however i have been ignored. Show details
Narellan Pools   DM

Hi Adam, Our manufacturing partner should be able to help you with any repair. Do you have their contact details?

Owen at Castle Hill
Owen at Castle Hill

Narellan Pools in The Hills - great experience

From initial contact with Craig and Mark Kaushal, to project Manager Phil and all the guys who installed the pool, to assistance from Mark Frost, all were professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Even their recommended businesses for ancillary works were proficient in what they did. All up a great experience despite the continual rain creating havoc with the schedule. Highly recommended. Show details
Igor S.
Igor S.Sydney, NSW

That was excellent!

Building the pool with Narellan Pools Hills district was a great experience form the beginning to the end. Mark explained the process and building stages very well. And they built it in the time frame that was set.
Very happy! Show details
Jen.A
Jen.ASydney, NSW

Too Easy! Narellan Pools - Hills District

Everything from quote process to final handover was too easy and very professional. The team at Narellan communicated each step of the way and every process - quote/measure, excavation, pool delivery, craning of pool over our house, installation of our pool, final clean and handover - All was done professionally and without hassle or hiccups because of the great team work at Narellan and the communication with us.
Any questions we had were answered quickly and they were able to refer great companies for tiling and pool fencing.
Our Serene6 pool finish looks great and we are excited to make many memories enjoying our pool with family and friends.
Thanks Narellan Team! Show details ·  1
annieexplorer
annieexplorerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD65 posts

Narellan Pools Hervey Bay QLD Terrible experience!

Nothing but problems with this Company! Pool gates not closing, Pool filter faulty and replaced, Heat pump never worked and taken 3 years to finally replace. I asked for a quote for Daisy Pool seat/cover. Guy in office could not work out how to order. I ordered it. Paid them to install. Took 3 attempts. Pool maintenance guy told me blanket then on wrong way! Now roller faulty. Quote to repair $140/hr and 3 hours work. We use the remote to roll cover but told we must have used brute force! AVOID THIS COMPANY Show details
Jarome
JaromeSydney, NSW

D&C Narellan pools Hawkesbury/Nepean

Dean and his team at Hawkesbury/Nepean Narellan Pools were outstanding from start to finish. Every promise was delivered and their after sales/ installation support has been fantastic. My children have the pool they've wanted and love using it.
Antonella Chiodo
Antonella ChiodoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Narellan Pools - South East Melbourne

Just wanted to shout out to the Narellan- South East Melb crew - Jason, Jasmin, Ben & Connor. From start to finish, we were kept up to date, we worked through any issues and they were very approachable. Jason came to see us literally the day after my online request. The whole process only took just over 4 months. Installation was seamless. We are thrilled with our new Eden Slimline. Now for the landscaping to begin! Show details ·  1
Jay Jerusalem
Jay JerusalemSydney, NSW

Amazing Pool built by Narellan Pools Hills District

Our plan is to regularly use the pool every other day if not daily for my hydro therapy.
The pool is very easy to clean through the help of the Dolphin robot cleaner. Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
Brendon
Brendon2 posts

Dean & Chontelle - Nepean/Hawkesbury branch - Amazing!

Dean and the guys from Nepean/Hawkesbury Narellan Pools installed our pool. Dean has an attention to detail, is professional & takes pride in their installs. Highly recommended! Would definitely recommend Dean and the team to anyone. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Shaun and Laura
Shaun and Laura

Shady Mikhael
Shady MikhaelSydney, NSW

Narellan Pools Hills District - Best in the business.. outstanding product and an amazing team !

Just completed a Pool build with Narellan Pools Hills District to say they are the best in the business is an understatement, outstanding team extremely professional and if I was to do it all over again I wouldn’t think twice about who to go with.. highly recommend them to any family looking to build their dream pool Show details ·  1
Dan and Belinda Haigh
Dan and Belinda HaighSydney, NSW2 posts

Narellan Pools Hills District

From initial quote and negotiations, to completion, the team in the Hills District have been very informative and professional throughout. The construction team were very clean and friendly answering our questions and putting us at ease. We had a near perfect install with very little issues and couldn’t be happier with the end result. We love the pool and can’t wait to get in it every chance we get. Thank you Hills district pools. Show details ·  1
Nivesh V.
Nivesh V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Awesome experience from Narellan SE and West Melbourne team

Right from the start Jason and team have been very professional in setting expectations and pool build timings.. Kept to their promise, and delivered a wonderful Serene 7 that our kids are enjoying. Show details ·  1
Christian
ChristianSydney, NSW2 posts
Anonymous
AnonymousMurrumbidgee Region, NSW6 posts

Another Pool gone White

Edited as instead of Narellan headquarters eventually contacting me I was threatened with a lawyer.

Just leaving the picture here as an objective review Show details

Caven
CavenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent work-Narellan Pools

Great work from Narellan Pool Team (South West & East Melbourne), Jason, Connor, Ben & Jasmin, pre-installation & installation was hassle free, keep up the good work guys, I definitely recommend you to my friends Show details ·  1
Scottie
ScottieSydney, NSW

A company with great ethics

Narellan Pools provided me with great service in initiating the purchase of a pool- (Yul Kennedy was great) Unfortunately after an extended period of negotiation (3 years) my local council would not allow our development- I approached Narellen who immediately refunded my deposit with "we are sorry you are unable to progress with our pool". I would recommend this company for their business ethics. Show reply
Jenni
JenniSydney, NSW

Narellan Pools Hills District

We had a terrific experience with Narellan Pools in the Hills District. From the original planning through to construction they have been amazing. Mark our site supervisor was great at answering all our questions and helping us when we changed our mind at the last minute. The site was always kept clean and the quality of the workmanship from all the trades was excellent. They had great communication with us about every step of the process. I would happily build a pool with them again. Show details ·  1
Claire B.
Claire B.2 posts

Narellan Pools   DM

Hi Claire, thank you for letting us know. It's disappointing to hear of your experience, but this kind of feedback is very important to ensure we deliver the best experiences for our clients, so we truly appreciate you leaving a review.

Harnita and Mark
Harnita and MarkSydney, NSW2 posts

Narellan Hawkesbury / Nepean

We couldn't be happier with our pool, and with the first-rate service provided by Dean in terms of construction - who I can say in all truthfulness is the most honest contractor I've met (and I work in construction); integrity is so important when you're making a purchase of this size - and by Chontelle in her professionalism and fast responses to all queries, and the team generally all of whom were friendly and efficient.

Cheers all!

Harnita & Mark Show details ·  1

Anthony M.
Anthony M.

Narellan Pools Hills District - Fantastic Experience

From making contact to receive a quote right up until handover, the entire team from Narellan Pools Hills District where great to deal with resulting in a great experience and outcome for our family. Would highly recommend anyone looking at a pool in the Hills District to get Narrellan Pools to provide a quote. Show details ·  1
Kirsty P
Kirsty PSydney, NSW3 posts

GP
GPSydney, NSW2 posts

Narellan Pools Nepean

Thanks to Dean and his team from Narellan Pools Nepean (aka D&C Pools) for changing our lifestyle. I can’t imagine getting the same outcome elsewhere due to their great advise ,flexibility and execution. They provided the best value quote, cleared our yard of small trees and shrubs and completed the work in a timely manner. They ensured the fibreglass pool shell was flawless from the factory and any issues was dealt with promptly to the customer’s satisfaction. The Panama 8m lap pool from Narellan is perfect for narrow spaces, it’s great for kids due to the safety ledge and the dual bench seat type entrance steps at both sides provided an area for the spa jets. Show details
Charmaine
Charmaine

Narrellan Gold Coast has completed our dream pool

Narrelan Gold Coast have completed our beautiful pool. Phil and Karen have been very professional and supportive throughout the process. I cant thank them enough for making our dream come true without any worries or stress. Highly recommend. Show details
Amanda P
Amanda P

Raj G.
Raj G.

Love my pool!

I've been through a house build recently so I've had my fair share of experiences dealing with different teams getting things done. Narellan Pool's Hills District team has been my best experience so far. Great work and always pleasant. Love my pool! Show details
Arman K.
Arman K.Sydney, NSW

Kathy
KathySydney, NSW3 posts

Very happy with Narellan pools during the whole process and their quality work. Everyone we dealt with was professional and efficient (from Craig at the start to the owner Mark and supervisor Mark F ) would highly recommend them. Show details
Vijay N.
Vijay N.2 posts

Narellan Pools Hills District is fantastic!!!!

We could not be happier with the Narellan Pools Hills District team!
From the initial sales process with Craig P and Mark K to the administration staff and the great team of boys led by Mark F who carried out our installation, everything was fantastic! We were kept informed at all stages and the project was delivered on time. The best part was Mark and his team had the pool built within a week and had it operational just before Christmas as promised.
I highly recommend to anyone looking at getting a pool to call the Narellan Pools Hills District team! Show details
Sue and James Gibbins
Sue and James Gibbins

Job well done

Jason, Ben and their team were great and our Eden 5.5 summerstone install was completed to our satisfaction, even with complicated soil and other aspects. They communicated well throughout the process and the dig and installation were done efficiently. Special thanks to Jasmin at the office who was amazing at communicating with us every step of the way! Thank you Jason & Team! Show details
Abhijeet P.
Abhijeet P.

Great experience- South East and West

We have symphony pool installed by
Narellan. Jason, Ben and Connor were wonderful to deal with, from contract to installation we were informed about every step. The pool has changed the look of the backyard and we are super happy with it. Great work Jason and the team.
biggens
biggensSydney Surrounds, NSW16 posts
  • +6Thumbnail
Garrett
GarrettSydney, NSW2 posts

Great pool by Narellan Pools: Brookvale

The service and professionalism from Chris, Jessie and the rest of the Brookvale team has been great. They have worked within difficult constraints, which never got in the way of how they tried to assist me. As there last job so late in the year, I would just like to express my gratitude for all their help. I never thought I would have the pool in by Christmas, but they have both worked incredibly hard so late in the year, we are very appreciative.

I could not be happier. Show details

JenM
JenM2 posts

Extremely patient and responsive

We just finished our pool project with Narellan and we are very happy with the result. It took 18 months because we had to go to Council twice due to sewer/tree issues but Narellan were very helpful and patient during the whole journey - particularly Chris the Project Manager ! The goal posts kept changing and things had to be tweaked and attended to and they always did it very promptly and efficiently and did everything they could to accommodate our requests and suggestions. The plumbing and handover process was great.
I work in customer service and I know our project ( and us at times ! ) would have been very trying but they worked very hard with us to get it done and we would highly recommend them. Show details
Chantal Llamas
Chantal LlamasSydney, NSW

Fantastic (and stress-free) pool build!

An easy process with Mark and the team. This was our first ever pool so had no idea what we were doing. They were great in helping work out sizing and additional options and were fast with all our paperwork and dealing with council.
Stoked with our new pool! Show details

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome!

We’re super happy with the outcome and we highly recommend these guys. The owner, Jason is one of a kind! He was nothing but efficient, knowledgeable and fun. His team was also top notch. We were initially worried about covid restrictions but the team managed all so efficiently. Despite the covid challenges, Jason and his team built a wonderful pool for us and we can’t be happier. Thank you Jason & the wonderful crew! Show details
Shay R
Shay RSydney, NSW3 posts

Narellan are contractor and product perfection. Narellan Hills District score 10/10

Mark, Craig, Mark and the team at Narellan Hills District, NSW are epic. The service was immense and lived up to the company's reputation. They managed a complex site and delivered an incredibly transformative pool. Very comfortable and low maintenance to use. I wished we had done this sooner. On time and budget even during covid, they created nothing short of a resort on what was a sloping 'small' rear garden. The gasps of visitors says it all. What a transformation, and will have an immense lifetime impact in terms of wellbeing on our family. For those hesitating or worried about the experience - buy with confidence. Show details
Amy Cowie
Amy CowieSydney, NSW

Best decision we ever made!

Narellan Pools Macarthur are the best in the business. From start to finish they were amazing. We could not be happier with our finished product and Narellan Pools on all levels. Their communication, planning, execution, workmanship were what stood out the most for us. We would definately recommend Narellan Pools to all of our family and friends!
Marnie and AJ will also help make your dream a reality! Show details
Neil Salvador
Neil Salvador

Narellan Pools- South West Melbourne

The installation team lead by Jason and his team were efficient, incredibly easy to work with and is highly recommended .
All members of the team have been a pleasure to work with, before, during and post installation. Show details