Made the process very smooth and easy

Andrew, Monica, Rhys and the team could not have been more helpful during my process of obtaining a home loan + a refinance. They provided options that were suited to my needs, were always in contact and ultimately removed the pain of dealing with lenders. Best yet, they got me a great loan that was well suited to my situation without me having to lift a finger. All information was presented in an easy and transparent format. Both loans were settled without a hitch and I couldn't be happier. I will be recommending Naritas to all my family and friends.

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Loan used for:First Home

Great product, with options to suit our needs

The process ran smoothly without any hidden clauses or costs. We were given options and choose one that suited our specific needs. Help was always close by and service was great.

Application Process
Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing

Unpleasant, Unhelpful

Naritas has gone downhill since Ana and Chevy left the Company. To say the least, the customer service is terrible and they were non-responsive. Each time I called and asked for Ana or Chevy, I was told that they would return my call or were otherwise busy, only to find out via LinkedIn that they had BOTH quit and we were being strung along! Horrible. Would not recommend to return.

Hi Sane80, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We're sincerely sorry that you didn't have the kind of experience you had come to expect. Although it may be a little late for your circumstances, we have hired four new & experienced team members to keep up with the customer service demands of clients. They are genuinely interested in doing their utmost to deliver a positive experience, so if you did feel we could assist in any way please feel free to send us a PM as we'd love the opportunity to restore your faith in the team. Kind regards, Naritas

Great to deal with - very responsive to queries

We refinanced through Naritas and I found Ana really happy to help and responsive to all of our queries. The deal they were able to offer me was better than anything I could find online through my own research.

I'd definitely recommend them and would happily use them again myself.

Really helpful

Naritas helped me with a refinance my existing homeloan and I was so impressed with all the work Ana and Chevy did to help me. They were so good at answering any questions about the process I had, confirming things with the bank and guiding me through the process. Nothing was too difficult and they always got back to me quickly. Couldn't recommend them any more.

Woul highly recommend

I tired a few different brokers when deciding on a loan but was so impressed by Ana’s proactivity and genuine interest in her clients that I couldn’t go past Naritas. The team was very responsive and found me a great loan to suit my needs. Very happy and have already recommended them to several friends.

A pleasure to work with!

The team at Naritas constantly performe at high standard, always putting the customer first. I'll always comeback to use them for all my finance needs.

Amazing service from Ana and Chevy!

Naritas went above and beyond in finding the ideal home loan for our given circumstances. They were patient and thorough in providing advice, and were always available for a chat. It was a very smooth and pleasant experience, and we would not hesitate to contact Naritas again in the future.

Super happy about Naritas

I refinanced and settled new home loan last month with the help from Naritas.

The experience is superb. Ana, Chevy and the team are always there to help, providing timely updates and answer my countless questions. The communication with them is constantly smooth and efficient. Ana even worked extra hours to ensure my application was lodged within the same day I filled out the form as the rate hikes the day after. Absolutely fantastic team and best customer service.

I would definitely go to Naritas again for my future home loan needs, and more than happy to recommend Naritas to my friends and colleagues.

Ana is excellent

Ana was extremely attentive and prompt at getting back to us in relation to any of our queries. She really went the extra mile to assist us in securing finance at a great rate and we have had no hesitation recommending her to several of our friends.

Highly recommended, best customer service!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank the team at Naritas for supporting and guiding us throughout the entire process in the past year, from obtaining multiple preapprovals to finally settling our home. Anastasia and Chevy were extremely knowledgable and helpful with their advice, and they were so patient when dealing with our multitude of questions and requests. I cannot recommend Naritas enough and I have already recommended Naritas to friends who are also in the market to purchase. We will definitely be using Naritas when we refinance our home loan in a couple of years.

Ana and the Naritas team are superb

Naritas helped us with a mortgage loan and the efficiency and voice of calm throughout the whole process was amazing. We were new to Australia and the buyer process here. Ana always explained each step in detail and ensured we were kept abreast of changes every step of the way, often going above and beyond what was required! We highly recommend Naritas and shall definitely use their services in the future.

Ana was outstanding

The service and dedication by Ana and Chevy were terrific to help me remortgage. They got me the best rates and sound advice on available products to suit my needs

Amazing service and always helpful

Naritas have helped us with 2 mortgage loans now and are always helpful with every step of the way, answering all our questions and always incredibly professional. Recommend their services highly.

Made buying my first home easy!

Very grateful for the excellent service provided to me by Naritas whilst I was in the process of buying my first home. I had a lot of questions throughout the process and they were all answered quickly and professionally. They made the entire process easy and even gave me a Woolworths gift card! Would absolutely recommend Naritas to anyone thinking about getting a home loan.

Solid advice from choosing mortgage to completion

As this was my first purchase in Australia and being very sceptical of the big banks I decided to use Naritas as I wanted to discuss the products on the market and was also interested in the bonus they offered (between 1k - 2k) upon completion for a number of the products. We made an initial application to a lender and this was subsequently held in a massive bank backlog. As we were keen to move in a rising Melbourne market, I spoke to Naritas and we managed to move my application to an alternate lender and got a mortgage offer in 48 hours. A few days after completion, Naritas credited my account with the client bonus. Ana and Andrew were knowledgeable, freindly and responsive throughout the process. Would recommend.

Very Responsive Service and Highly Recommended

We are very happy with the responsive service provided by Naritas especially Ana and Andrew. They provided high quality, approachable, excellent service and along with that got us a great rate for both of our home loans . They were very prompt in answering phone calls and replying to emails. In short, I would like to recommend them to others and approach them again if we ever need any amendments to our home loans.

Friendly, professional and responsive service

Found Naritas through OzBargain where they actively engage in discussion and provide helpful advice on the forums. While by and large I was already sure of which bank I would end up with, going through Naritas meant I got a better deal by way of a rebate (admittedly the main reason I initially signed up), and I found the team at Naritas responded faster to my initial enquiries than the bank itself did - I received a call within 15 minutes of lodging my initial interest on the website.

Once I formally engaged their services, their responses were just as fast - my emails (per my preference) were always answered within half an hour, and on the few occasions I needed to call, there was no waiting on the line, all calls were answered immediately. All in all, they made my first home purchase a painless one, and would definitely use them again should the need arise.

Highly recommended

I approached Naritas at the recommendation of one of my workmates who overheard me complaining about the poor service I was getting from Aussie. I had some hesitations owing to previous bad experiences with banks and financial advisors but it quickly became obvious that these guys are good at their job.My emails were promptly answered and any issues (not that there were many) swiftly addressed. A big plus for not making me feel pressured or herded at any stage.
I have already recommended them to others and intend to use them again in the future.

Great Home Loan brokering service

Had a really great experience with Naritas (Ana and Chevy in particular) who helped me refinance two home loans. They found a great rate and helped simplify what is otherwise an administratively complex process. Both Chevy and Ana were super responsive to emails and phone calls with frequent updates and follow ups. They also took the time to explain any complex issues or answer my sometimes more convoluted questions.

Moving to the bank they suggested will save me over 40k over the life of the loan, so 100% worth it! Would wholeheartedly recommend Naritas and will approach them again if I ever need to refinance or get another loan.